179 replies to this topic

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
@daskalos

Right now uploading. (and trying to sleep too, if I wake up in the middle of night, I will post the link).

Edited by 20x, 01 May 2010 - 12:07 AM.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

@daskalos

Right now uploading. (and trying to sleep to, if I wake up in the middle of night, I will post the link).

thanks 20x

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

gkirev

gkirev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610

I woke up late because of this! I found a solution. Delete all the "wake up alarm" and just use the "alarm" option, that one works. Just rename it to "wake up alarm".

Thanks for the tip! It works by me too.

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
@daskalos
uploaded

zakuboyle

zakuboyle

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:GT-B7610
I found problem with RSS Reader in this ROM. After I updated RSS, it shown new items, but I browsed into the program, it shown nothing.
Anyway, at the SS Today RSS, All items were shown and i could read from SS Today.

About the alarm clock, i also experienced, i could solve as suggestion in above reply.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
I have tweaked this ROM to have 155mb free Storage and 80mb free RAM (with Windows Chome as Today Screen), 90mb if dialer is disabled, while still being a full ROM
Applied some tweaks to make it faster too..
Just monitoring how well it manages RAM, and if all is ok, I'm gonna release it...

Who wants it :huh:

Update:

Hmmm memory management of this official rom is not good
from 80mb it goes down to 75mb and after 15 mins 55mb

Need to modify it a bit

Edited by daskalos, 01 May 2010 - 09:13 AM.

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

20x

20x

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
I might try it!

FaTa1-Err0r

FaTa1-Err0r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:HTC TyTN II, Samsung B7610

I have tweaked this ROM to have 155mb free Storage and 80mb free RAM (with Windows Chome as Today Screen), 90mb if dialer is disabled, while still being a full ROM
Just monitoring how well it manages RAM, and if all is ok, I'm gonna release it...

Update:

Need to modify it a bit

Singing up for testing :-)
Love your other ROMs, still running Lenten Build ;-) But if it can go faster, I'm game!! :-)

jappoman

jappoman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Devices:samsung b7610
This rom has the camera bad color prolbem... the color are too "lightly" , bad rendered and the images are not defined :huh: has someone a solution for this issue? thx in advice!

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

This rom has the camera bad color prolbem... the color are too "lightly" , bad rendered and the images are not defined :P has someone a solution for this issue? thx in advice!

Anyway, which ROM has no bad color problem? :huh:

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

rybar73

rybar73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
I think that all ROMs with WM6.1 are without camera problem

jappoman

jappoman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Devices:samsung b7610
And also the WM 6.5 21868.5.0.69 build (official italian vodafone rom) hasn't any kind of color problem. I've update from this rom and i've immediately saw the difference ... :huh:

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

And also the WM 6.5 21868.5.0.69 build (official italian vodafone rom) hasn't any kind of color problem. I've update from this rom and i've immediately saw the difference ... :huh:

Hmmm, ill try to swap camera drivers from 6.1, let me see if it will solve it

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Update:

Need to modify it a bit

Update:

From tweaking it a bit, memory management is now stable at 70mb + in standby ( with slide lock enabled)
Programs now doesn't auto close at below 30mb...it closes at 18mb, and will close a program until it reaches 20mb
Now experimenting on the "bad color" thingy :P

Edited by daskalos, 01 May 2010 - 01:24 PM.

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

Cicis

Cicis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OmniaPro B7610

Update:

From tweaking it a bit, memory management is now stable at 70mb + in standby ( with slide lock enabled)
Programs now doesn't auto close at below 30mb...it closes at 18mb, and will close a program until it reaches 20mb
Now experimenting on the "bad color" thingy :huh:

hope your experiment goes well.. :P
Posted Image

Edited by Cicis, 01 May 2010 - 03:18 PM.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

hope your experiment goes well.. :huh:
Posted Image

Can you explain more bout the "bad color" issue?

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
@Cicis or anyone that know the "bad color" thing....

Can you check this sample video I uploaded, it's a short DIVX 720x480 video with my modified ROM, can you check if there's still there's a bad color thingy or is it better or worse etc.

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

cappuccina

cappuccina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610 Omnia Pro
OK finally I also flashed this ROM and I'm so happy with it. My Heart was bumping while flashing cause I flashed eboot, pda and phone but everything went just fine! :blink:

I really like the messaging improvement, you are able to type so fast now, this is what we wanted from start :o

Also I have to say, if there is still somebody having problems with wifi connections caused by DLink router, with this ROM it seems to be solved. For the first time since I have this phone I was able to use Opera or Internet Explorer and open Websites. Although I still have no stable connection. :P

Also what I noticed is that right after start you have about 80 mb ram but you can really see in seconds it drops down to about 66mb ... using resco today plugin.
:huh:

With this colour problem I'm not really sure, Sometimes you still have the feeling its there, though I'm not sure. I only recognize it sometimes when making pictures not when watching videos....in the picture preview right after you took it, the photo is really poor quality (specially the black or darker areas) but when you open it up with the picture viewer, or any photo manager, you can't tell, its almost normal. The only disadvantage is that you are confused wether you took a nice picture or not:-)

From what I can tell after I saw the youtube video there is no problem, but I will test your new ROM and give a feedback.

indivx

indivx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610
Has anybody upgraded from 6.1 to 6.5 using this official JC2 rom without using its CSC. Also somebody mentioned that after flashing Full JC2 rom including its CSC, he managed to change the QWERTY keypad from Swedish to UK English by using the Mode Manager settings.....whether this can be done.........please confirm.

I read somewhere in this forum that when upgrading 6.1 to 6.5 then one should use the whole package (PDA,CSC,EBOOT,PHONE) ........is this true? please help anybody as my current CSC is IJ3 (Win 6.1), if this JC2 rom changes the default UK English keypad to swedish or any other then will this rom upgrade my 7610 if I donot use its CSC instead keep my current IJ3 CSC

Regards,
Indivx

Cicis

Cicis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Samsung OmniaPro B7610
@daskalos
the color bug is still there. i replied on your post on the modified jc2 thread.. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users