Official B7610NXXJC2 ROM available

Guest Davka

Guest boyong
my phone is swedish,can anyone confirm that the update does not erase any of "my" data?

Updating to this rom means you will have to flash your phone which means that all of your data will be erased.

Guest darknessviking

i updated my phone and it really shows the difference in a lot of things!

the only VERY dumb thing they did was to take away the "new message" that used to be in the upper corner or wherever it was..

Guest pathaniya

Finally, I have flashed from 6.1 to 6.5 thoroughly. I'll put it to teat, then i'd like to try other popular ROMs

Thank you all :angry:

Pretty unlucky with Win 7 got easier with Win XP sp3.

Guest demon1221

GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC2_B7610NXEEJC2_B7610XXJC1_B7610NXEEJC2_XX_XEE

does XX_XEE mean i can set the scs to the language setting of my desire???

sorry for the noob question

Guest Ruben1987

Dear Daskalos,

Im rlly impressed so far with your Full sense ROM. But after working with it now for a couple of weeks i still cant get the camera working even after reflash or hard reset it just wont work. Installing the samsungcamera.cab doesnt help at all. For the rest it is agood rom.!!!!

would rlly like to have the camera working cause im going on vacation in 2 weeks :angry:

Guest Lenny-t
Dear Daskalos,

Im rlly impressed so far with your Full sense ROM. But after working with it now for a couple of weeks i still cant get the camera working even after reflash or hard reset it just wont work. Installing the samsungcamera.cab doesnt help at all. For the rest it is agood rom.!!!!

would rlly like to have the camera working cause im going on vacation in 2 weeks :D

You don't use phone camera's for holiday, get a decent one! :angry:

Guest Ruben1987
You don't use phone camera's for holiday, get a decent one! :angry:

eerhm, youre right ;) i will then, its just why didnt Daskalos put the drivers working in this ROM? Cause why is there a camera on this phone if i cant use it with this ROm.. :D

Guest G.Scholtens

I've just flashed my phone with this rom in to dutch. But the name of the days are not in dutch, but in german i think. How can i resolve this?

Guest G.Scholtens
I've just flashed my phone with this rom in to dutch. But the name of the days are not in dutch, but in german i think. How can i resolve this?

In octans i've changed it from english to dutch, and the phone itself it's in dutch. Only the name's of the days are not in dutch. But al the other words and settings are correct.

Guest centodue
if u want the phone in italian u have to flash the NXX rom that is multi,an italian CSC like NXX that is even multi and a phone part,i have JC phone and rom but il2 csc just to have my layout for keyboard

I am italian too and I flashed all the files with octans but not ".eb0".

My keyboard has not correct layout for some keys but I selected "italian" but I have not the right keyboard layout.

someone knows how to solve it?

Thank you

Giorgio

Guest ErnstJanF
I am italian too and I flashed all the files with octans but not ".eb0".

My keyboard has not correct layout for some keys but I selected "italian" but I have not the right keyboard layout.

someone knows how to solve it?

Thank you

Giorgio

I'm dutch, but I had to use the english CSC for my keyboard to work correctly. Maybe this helps you out?

Guest centodue
I'm dutch, but I had to use the english CSC for my keyboard to work correctly. Maybe this helps you out?

Maybe yes...

These are the 3 keys that I need to configure correctly:

1) "?" on left arrow key

2) ":" on "B" key

3) ";" on "N" key

have you them using english CSC?

thank you

Giorgio

Edit: I solved updating with the first official complete WM6.5. It is an ".exe" file of 434 MB containing many ".CSC" files of different brands (dipending of the country), with possibility to choose language.

After this step I updated again using only "noviNAND" and "Phone" in Octans.

Now I have :

PDA: B7610NXXJC2

CSC: B7610NOMNIL1 (italian brand with default of italian and possibility to choose different language)

TELEF.: B7610XXJC1

Keyboard layout is right!!

JC2 version is installed but now I have not many widgets presents when I installed the first time :(

In every case for me it is not important because I will install SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 that is my favourite interface tool.

Thank u to everybody.

Giorgio

Edited by centodue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to extract the speed-improved components of the official ROMs, i.e. Samsung threaded SMS and install (preferably through a cab) onto a stock ROM?

You see the thing is that I use my B7610 with a stock Samsung 6.5 ROM since over 6 months. I have installed plenty of stuff and tweaked it to work very stable. Unfortunately, some (Samsung) apps are particularly laggy no matter how you tweak them. But, I still like them over the WM UI.

What makes me shy away from flashing a faster, be it official or custom ROM is just the simple fact that I want to avoid re-tweaking and re-installing everything over again.

Thanks

Guest tece9966

hi all ... i have the same problems with this rom

1) "?" on left arrow key

2) ":" on "B" key

3) ";" on "N" key

...can someone upload full B7610NXXIK2? thx. ...

hello.. can anyone tell me what is CSC file?

I'm new at B7610 and i780 former user, there is only PDA & PHONE firmware in i780.. no CSC.

so, what is a function of CSC file (firmware) in B7610?

just for info, here is my B7610 firmware:

PDA: B7610NXXIK4

CSC: B7610NBGDIK5

PHONE: B7610XXIK1

my default language is english.

i want to update to the latest official firmware and make sure i will not doing to a wrong step.

Edited by fshare

Guest Thunder141

you can update only nb0 part and leave your csc as it is. hat should work. And if you wanta light version of the last official stock rom, I'm just uploading my english version. It's based on the last B7610NXXJC2 but it has no samsung widget, today and some other parts are leaved out. But you can install the cabs that you want.

hello.. can anyone tell me what is CSC file?

I'm new at B7610 and i780 former user, there is only PDA & PHONE firmware in i780.. no CSC.

so, what is a function of CSC file (firmware) in B7610?

just for info, here is my B7610 firmware:

PDA: B7610NXXIK4

CSC: B7610NBGDIK5

PHONE: B7610XXIK1

my default language is english.

i want to update to the latest official firmware and make sure i will not doing to a wrong step.

Edited by Thunder141

you can update only nb0 part and leave your csc as it is. hat should work. And if you wanta light version of the last official stock rom, I'm just uploading my english version. It's based on the last B7610NXXJC2 but it has no samsung widget, today and some other parts are leaved out. But you can install the cabs that you want.

yes, please.. can you share the link here..

it can be an option to try which one more suitable to use.

thanks for the info.. :)

but still wondering, what purpose is CSC.. is it just a "language" file?

because i read, people talk about italian CSC, Swedish CSC, etc.

UPDATE: i found & already know what CSC file is.. thx u.. :)

Edited by fshare

Guest Thunder141

its here in this forum. English Lite Rom

CSC is most of the time a file for language specific items like keyboard layout, etc. Sometimes it is misused to provide some updates to files already in the rom.

yes, please.. can you share the link here..

it can be an option to try which one more suitable to use.

thanks for the info.. :)

but still wondering, what purpose is CSC.. is it just a "language" file?

because i read, people talk about italian CSC, Swedish CSC, etc.

UPDATE: i found & already know what CSC file is.. thx u.. :)

Edited by Thunder141

its here in this forum. English Lite Rom

CSC is most of the time a file for language specific items like keyboard layout, etc. Sometimes it is misused to provide some updates to files already in the rom.

thank you brother.. 47.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have 2 questions, if the loss of the security update my rom but the new software? 2. question. on this forum are only in English, German rom, because I am from Slovakia and I should prefer rom in Slovak or Czech language.

I have a B7610 pdaNXXIK6 cscNXEZIK6 phoneXXIK3

Please I want to know these 2 things, if the loss of the security update my rom but the new software? 2. question. on this forum are only in English, German rom, because I am from Slovakia and I should prefer rom in Slovak or Czech language.

I have a B7610 pdaNXXIK6 cscNXEZIK6 phoneXXIK3

• 4 months later...
Guest paudebbs
Official GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC2_B7610NXEEJC2_B7610XXJC1_B7610NXEEJC2_XX_XEE available on Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader :(

Dated 22 of April. I wonder if it's WM 6.5.3 or 6.5 :)

EDIT: Downloaded and I'm just flashing it. Will let you know my thoughts :(

EDIT2: It's WM 6.5 b21889 ;) But it has some new thing like new Settings. Will report more later.

Temporary link to fast server: (removed)

(compressed with 7-zip 9.13 - LZMA2)

Link will be removed after reaching transfer limit of my server.

Mirrors: Multiupload by barki82

Date: 22.04.2010

WM version: WM 6.5 build 21889

(CSC with Swedish keyboard layout)

Free RAM with standard WM today: 71.5 MB

New things:

- updated Settings (like in JDx ROM from Omnia 2)

- updated messaging (different layout)

- updated clock/alarms

- updated .NET Framework

- fixed missing Polish font (used in Youtube, Google Maps etc)

NOT updated (and it should be):

- Microsoft MyPhone

- Microsoft Office

- Opera (it's 9.5)

- Google Maps (3.2.1)

- Samsung's Media Player and Photo Album

- and... WM (we are still waiting for 6.5.3 build)

////question sir,everytime i download its .7z format where is .nb0.thank you so much.pls. reply