• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

Ignition

Ignition

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
So now that i upgraded to this stock rom, i installed both the PDA and CSC......

my keyboard is all wrong (not all buttons map to correct symbols) so I wish to now flash back to the original CSC... is this possible ?? to now just flash the CSC part to an older version ??

i am assuming you can mix and match different CSC and PDA versions of the stock firmware ?

pytan77

pytan77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
Hi, Ignition,

Yes, it's possible to revert to an original/older stock CSC while the PDA and Phone parts are of a later release date. The best thing to do may be to look for the latest CSC for your country, then flash it into your phone using OCTANS. Updating the CSC will wipe out your phone's contents, so do backup your stuff before you do any flashing. :(

I encountered this same problem that you're having, and I know how disconcerting it can be to have your keyboard stuffed up...

-PY

So now that i upgraded to this stock rom, i installed both the PDA and CSC......

my keyboard is all wrong (not all buttons map to correct symbols) so I wish to now flash back to the original CSC... is this possible ?? to now just flash the CSC part to an older version ??

i am assuming you can mix and match different CSC and PDA versions of the stock firmware ?

wheresmybeam

wheresmybeam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:B7610
Hi ignation.

http://www.modaco.co...k2-rom/page/60/

Post 72, the naming is off but that is a multi csc with UK XEUIK2 CSC in it. Or you can use that Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader and download the original full rom back(the tool doesn't like my computer though)

Ignition

Ignition

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
awesome.. thanks guys... will flash a previous CSC tonight with Octans Mini.. will finally get my keyboard back to normal... :(

ls210886

ls210886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:b7610

awesome.. thanks guys... will flash a previous CSC tonight with Octans Mini.. will finally get my keyboard back to normal... :(

how much is the free ram after soft reset without background program?=? thx

joker_75

joker_75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

how much is the free ram after soft reset without background program?=? thx

after softreset i got 54mb
a few hours later 25~35 mb
and after a few days when i start igo it says "running out of mem"
than i had to restart my omnia and it works fine for some days

Klimto

Klimto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia B7610

after softreset i got 54mb
a few hours later 25~35 mb
and after a few days when i start igo it says "running out of mem"
than i had to restart my omnia and it works fine for some days

You can get rid of this if you disable the windows default lockscreen. This is the thing that's eating memory.

B7610
PDA: B7610NXXJE2 (Daskalos Sense 2019, wm 6.5)
CSC: B7610NXENIL4
Phone: B7610XXJC1
Eboot: B7610NXXJC2

joker_75

joker_75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

You can get rid of this if you disable the windows default lockscreen. This is the thing that's eating memory.

thats interesting
what should i use instead?
i need a lockscreen

Klimto

Klimto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

thats interesting
what should i use instead?
i need a lockscreen

Well you can use the windows classic one. Or use something like S2U2. I would recommend S2U2 because it's fully customizable. Altough some people don't like it because it doesn't lock the camera button :)

B7610
PDA: B7610NXXJE2 (Daskalos Sense 2019, wm 6.5)
CSC: B7610NXENIL4
Phone: B7610XXJC1
Eboot: B7610NXXJC2

darknessviking

darknessviking

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
my phone is swedish,can anyone confirm that the update does not erase any of "my" data?

boyong

boyong

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610, i780

my phone is swedish,can anyone confirm that the update does not erase any of "my" data?

Updating to this rom means you will have to flash your phone which means that all of your data will be erased.

darknessviking

darknessviking

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
i updated my phone and it really shows the difference in a lot of things!

the only VERY dumb thing they did was to take away the "new message" that used to be in the upper corner or wherever it was..

pathaniya

pathaniya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Finally, I have flashed from 6.1 to 6.5 thoroughly. I'll put it to teat, then i'd like to try other popular ROMs

Thank you all :angry:

Pretty unlucky with Win 7 got easier with Win XP sp3.

demon1221

demon1221

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Devices:omnia PRO
GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC2_B7610NXEEJC2_B7610XXJC1_B7610NXEEJC2_XX_XEE

does XX_XEE mean i can set the scs to the language setting of my desire???

sorry for the noob question

Ruben1987

Ruben1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Dear Daskalos,

Im rlly impressed so far with your Full sense ROM. But after working with it now for a couple of weeks i still cant get the camera working even after reflash or hard reset it just wont work. Installing the samsungcamera.cab doesnt help at all. For the rest it is agood rom.!!!!

would rlly like to have the camera working cause im going on vacation in 2 weeks :angry:

Lenny-t

Lenny-t

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Dear Daskalos,

Im rlly impressed so far with your Full sense ROM. But after working with it now for a couple of weeks i still cant get the camera working even after reflash or hard reset it just wont work. Installing the samsungcamera.cab doesnt help at all. For the rest it is agood rom.!!!!

would rlly like to have the camera working cause im going on vacation in 2 weeks :D

You don't use phone camera's for holiday, get a decent one! :angry:

Ruben1987

Ruben1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

You don't use phone camera's for holiday, get a decent one! :angry:

eerhm, youre right ;) i will then, its just why didnt Daskalos put the drivers working in this ROM? Cause why is there a camera on this phone if i cant use it with this ROm.. :D

G.Scholtens

G.Scholtens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I've just flashed my phone with this rom in to dutch. But the name of the days are not in dutch, but in german i think. How can i resolve this?

.:stn:.

.:stn:.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
change regional settings of a country.

G.Scholtens

G.Scholtens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

I've just flashed my phone with this rom in to dutch. But the name of the days are not in dutch, but in german i think. How can i resolve this?

In octans i've changed it from english to dutch, and the phone itself it's in dutch. Only the name's of the days are not in dutch. But al the other words and settings are correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users