I8000NXXJD7 - official

Guest siemi1-OmniaII

Guest defaultBR

nice, is was cooking jd3.... but now i will go to jd4 :huh:!!!

SOMEONE CAN post only the pda?? in mediafire or 4shared or megaupload no rapidshare please :|

thankkssss

Edited by defaultBR

Guest NewForce

Look like it was JD4 instead of JD7.

Wondering which country/operator this rom belong to and why it didn't adopt wm6.5.3...

Edited...

From the CSC info, it's a Spanish multi-language rom.

Edited by NewForce

Guest AndrewTan

Could anyone confirm this is WM 6.5 or WM 6.5.3?

If this is WM 6.5 then definately is time to skip it.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan

Just test, this build is base on WM 6.5 build 21895.

4544514177_c9303b252b_o.png4544514303_c2bd9bc9c6_o.png

4544514231_53431fbf03_o.png4545147032_d02a801d07_o.png

- Base on WM 6.5

- Back to JA5 color layout.

- Old Dialpad, old Calculator, old Media Player, old Photo.

- New Samsung Main Menu is back with different effect when clicking the others button. Middle button has been replace with Task Switcher.

- New XT9 Keyboard color. (I not so sure the button that white or not in JA5 or just same)

- Cube is back.

- Total Storage Memory 157MB.

- Total Program Memory only 144.17MB

- Default on Rock and Republic Black theme.

But - Overall quite smooth & damn fast.

For those love WM 6.5, can try this.

I am going back to JD3 now.

** Is this ready official? Samsung back to old WM 6.5? hmm....

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest Namar

Thanks for this review AndrewTan. It seems I have to skip this too as I am getting used to WM 6.5.3

Thanks to radek65 and siemi1 for providing the link though.

Edited by Namar

Guest kydkylin
Just test, this build is base on WM 6.5 build 21895.

- Base on WM 6.5

- Back to JA5 color layout.

- Old Dialpad, old Calculator, old Media Player, old Photo.

- New Samsung Main Menu is back with different effect when clicking the others button. Middle button has been replace with Task Switcher.

- New XT9 Keyboard color.

- Cube is back.

- Total Storage Memory 157MB.

- Total Program Memory only 144.17MB

- Default on Rock and Republic Black theme.

But - Overall quite smooth & damn fast.

For those love WM 6.5, can try this.

I am going back to JD3 now.

Thx for the test :P

Seems no need to flash it as I enjoy 6.5.x rom more :huh:

Guest viewdetails
Wondering which country/operator this rom belong to and why it didn't adopt wm6.5.3...

Officialy, the 6.5.3 arrives in May. Until that, may the project runs on two pipelines.

Guest Ivan_vm
Officialy, the 6.5.3 arrives in May. Until that, may the project runs on two pipelines.

I think same. In JD4 vm build more new than in JC1, wich has wm6.5 too.

Guest viewdetails
I think same. In JD4 vm build more new than in JC1, wich has wm6.5 too.

Yes. Currently under flashing. :huh:

Update: There is a new item in Samsung's Settings Menu/Button, "Up/Down Control".

Edited by viewdetails

Guest KOYKOYRAS

Just flashed it. It is faster than the JC ROMS but not faster than the JD ROMS. I think is the same. For those who like 6.5 is perfect. For those who like 6.5.3 is not. I'm going back to the 6.5.3 rom.

The player on this one DOES support .srt subs but still, in landscape mode they are wrong placed and still not showing on tv... SHAME TO YOU SAMSUNG!!!! I'm really angry with this s***! Are the people working in samsung completely worthless????

Guest _joker_
Guest NewForce
Just flashed it. It is faster than the JC ROMS but not faster than the JD ROMS. I think is the same. For those who like 6.5 is perfect. For those who like 6.5.3 is not. I'm going back to the 6.5.3 rom.

The player on this one DOES support .srt subs but still, in landscape mode they are wrong placed and still not showing on tv... SHAME TO YOU SAMSUNG!!!! I'm really angry with this s***! Are the people working in samsung completely worthless????

Just curious and sound interesting,

KOYKORAS, you ever come across another Windows Mobile phone that the built-in video player playing the way you want?

Does the built-in video player also play .srt subtitle like the way you want it too?

Guest KOYKOYRAS

KOYKORAS, you ever come across another Windows Mobile phone that the built-in video player playing the way you want?

Does the built-in video player also play .srt subtitle like the way you want it too?

No, I've never come across a better player than samsung's (on the other hand, I didn't own a lot of smartphones, this is the first one) but it is a shame to be offered something so good with no support... It's the same, as a ferrari with bicycle wheels... It has the horse power but it's worthless... Also, I didn't pay 450 euros for a cripled player. I expect to buy a decent player with that money. And I find it very very anoying when I'm offered something that although it supports subtitles, not to be able to play them properly!! So many updates and no fix for this problem! It is not the professional way...

Guest surenz

No but no other brand claims that run divx files with subtitles. So it's clearly bug of the built-in video player that HAVE TO play Divx with subtitles.

Guest achugar

Talking about samsung player, i have to say that i dont watch movies in the phone but i do listen music a lot and i think that even it has a very nice interface it is very very slow for scrolling artists or albums.