What do you use your Smartphone for?

Guest roscoe141

Guest roscoe141

I've been out of the Smartphone game for a while but recently got back into it with the HTC Desire on an cheap Orange contract.

I want make sure I get full use of all the functions the phone is capable.

At the moment I'm still waiting on my contract to change to the new deal and have therefore only really used the phone for phoning, texting, wifi internet browsing and I had a wee go of Super Mario through the Snesoid Emulator. I'm looking forward to using SatNav and automatically uploading my videos to youtube, I've also have recently installed SportyPal to track my running which should be cool but I'm sure the phone can do so much more.

So what do you use your phone for?

• Internet Browsing
  • SatNav
  • GPS
  • Games
  • Apps
  • Camera and Video

Something else?

Edited by roscoe141

Guest rfarrah
I've been out of the Smartphone game for a while but recently got back into it with the HTC Desire on an cheap Orange contract.

I want make sure I get full use of all the functions the phone is capable.

At the moment I'm still waiting on my contract to change to the new deal and have therefore only really used the phone for phoning, texting, wifi internet browsing and I had a wee go of Super Mario through the Snesoid Emulator. I'm looking forward to using SatNav and automatically uploading my videos to youtube, I've also have recently installed SportyPal to track my running which should be cool but I'm sure the phone can do so much more.

So what do you use your phone for?

• Internet Browsing
  • SatNav
  • GPS
  • Games
  • Apps
  • Camera and Video

Something else?

EVERYTHING!

Communication is mission critical.

It's my planner, so on top of the above, it handles tasks, appointments, notes, documents, etc.

And then theres the shopping list, flashlight, and other apps.