M2D Weather problem

Guest LordSith

Guest LordSith

Kudos on this ROM. Loving the M2D.

I do have a slight issue, that maybe someone here can solve fairly simply. My weather on the home screen has me in some foreign country I've never even heard of. LOL. Anyway to fix this?

I was using Storm's CF03 MD2 ROM, and loved it, and never had a problem with the weather. So when I saw this with the new DC22 M2D I just had to go for it. So would love to continue using this one, but really need to be back in the states rather than Trakai Island Cast. LOL

Guest LordSith
Kudos on this ROM. Loving the M2D.

I do have a slight issue, that maybe someone here can solve fairly simply. My weather on the home screen has me in some foreign country I've never even heard of. LOL. Anyway to fix this?

I was using Storm's CF03 MD2 ROM, and loved it, and never had a problem with the weather. So when I saw this with the new DC22 M2D I just had to go for it. So would love to continue using this one, but really need to be back in the states rather than Trakai Island Cast. LOL

Sorry, this got posted wrong. I posted it again in the topic it was supposed to be in. Mod's please delete this post. Thanks.