Rapid's WVGA Wallpaper Pack

Guest Rapid81

Hi Everybody!

I uploaded my whole WVGA Wallpaper Pack. It contains 7300+ wallpaper. It's mixed, mostly nature, but it contains 18+ wallpapers too. :P

Here's some eyecandy. :huh:

post-624700-1272479088_thumb.jpgpost-624700-1272479106_thumb.jpg

And here's my new collection of beautiful girls. 131 wallpapers in the package.

Here's some samples:

post-624700-1300211400_thumb.jpgpost-624700-1300211432_thumb.jpg

post-624700-1300211894_thumb.pngpost-624700-1300211978_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WovW

Big HUGE Thanks...

BTW, a little software that "really random" change wallpaper (today) without conflicts with S2U2???

What software do u use???

Guest Rapid81
Big HUGE Thanks...

BTW, a little software that "really random" change wallpaper (today) without conflicts with S2U2???

What software do u use???

I don't have that kind of software. I'm thinking lately to create one. :) We'll see.

Guest WovW
I don't have that kind of software. I'm thinking lately to create one. :) We'll see.

S2U2 change every X minute the lockscreen wallpaper from a directory... but it is not a real random choice... Every time I soft reset the phone... the "random list" is always the same... :-(

I'd like also to change the today wallpaper in the same way... I've found some free apps for the today wallpaper (ex: AntWorksAutoWallpaperChanger), but conflicts (I don't know why) with S2U2... Hangs the phone :-(

Bye

• 2 months later...
Guest kipps

Sorry for digging the old topic, but maybe somebody else faced the problem I did:

I have Rapids' wallpaper pack with about 7300+ images, I have grouped them in 24 folders (hadn't sorted, but did it randomly :( ). And the problem is that the samsung photo viewer hungs during refreshing full wallpaper pack image list.

I tried roms with different Pagepool to chceck if it depends on its size and always is the same: the foto viewer hungs at about 349 or 350 image.

Does anybody know the solution for make the phone load all wallpapers without hunging?

Guest msra6la2
Sorry for digging the old topic, but maybe somebody else faced the problem I did:

I have Rapids' wallpaper pack with about 7300+ images, I have grouped them in 24 folders (hadn't sorted, but did it randomly :( ). And the problem is that the samsung photo viewer hungs during refreshing full wallpaper pack image list.

I tried roms with different Pagepool to chceck if it depends on its size and always is the same: the foto viewer hungs at about 349 or 350 image.

Does anybody know the solution for make the phone load all wallpapers without hunging?

it's nothing to do with pagepool or the phone, it's your fault to put so many pictures onto your phone! My computer, Acer 5745G which features an Intel i5 process, gets slowed downed signifcantly by opening up all these photos.

Guest kipps
it's nothing to do with pagepool or the phone, it's your fault to put so many pictures onto your phone! My computer, Acer 5745G which features an Intel i5 process, gets slowed downed signifcantly by opening up all these photos.

I found the solution: samsung standard photo viewer operates memory very badly. Friend suggested me to use Resco Photo Manager and over 7500 wallpapers flies on my phone!!!!

Check it if you dont trust me :(

Guest msra6la2
I found the solution: samsung standard photo viewer operates memory very badly. Friend suggested me to use Resco Photo Manager and over 7500 wallpapers flies on my phone!!!!

Check it if you dont trust me :(

ok, sorry but I don't like using apps that require me to pay money lol :(! The last non free app I used was SPB Mobile Shell v3, but then again I got it for free from a frd of mine who bought it for his Acer Neotouch (he dumped his phone after 2 months becos it bricked for no reason)

Guest xkill3rprox

Thanks rapid, but i do see some wallpapers repeating themselves. I.E a wallpaper which have boxes and 2 balls with red light.

• 7 months later...