Why aren't there any Sense ROMS like there are in the GSM thread?

Guest Beaver_2

Guest Beaver_2

Why aren't there any Sense ROMS like there are in the GSM thread? Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, I know nothing about making ROMS or porting them.

Thanks guys,

-Beaver_2

Guest snapz54

apparently things are possible but no one sees the value in taking the time to try to implement it right now. Check out ninja's roms with the omnia pro today screen for something different yet functional.

if you do some searching you can find cabs to install sense and see it in various stages of disarray.

I've wanted this more than most but I can't help the cause myself so we wait...

Guest Shemmy
apparently things are possible but no one sees the value in taking the time to try to implement it right now. Check out ninja's roms with the omnia pro today screen for something different yet functional.

Even that isn't fully functional because parts of the Samsung Today plugin from the Omnia Pro rely on things which we haven't been able to add to the i920. In the case of Sense, the i920's video doesn't provide enough power for smooth operation of the UI.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Even that isn't fully functional because parts of the Samsung Today plugin from the Omnia Pro rely on things which we haven't been able to add to the i920. In the case of Sense, the i920's video doesn't provide enough power for smooth operation of the UI.

Yeah that is basically why I have not even tried to make a rom with Sense. Plus if you make a rom.... people expect you to support it :huh:

I have actually been thinking of making a rom with one of these customer WindowsPhone 7 UI's. Like this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=662034

Guest amdzero
Yeah that is basically why I have not even tried to make a rom with Sense. Plus if you make a rom.... people expect you to support it :huh:

I have actually been thinking of making a rom with one of these customer WindowsPhone 7 UI's. Like this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=662034

I have fought with M2D for so long I eventually gave up. Everytime I tried there was always something wrong with it. I'm experiencing the same thing with SPB MS 3.5.3 with the expresso theme. I'll probably get back to it after all my main updates are complete.

There seemes to be a need for more chefs, so I'll create a point-by-point guide and a kitchen in the near future.

Guest Ninja4Hire
There seems to be a need for more chefs, so I'll create a point-by-point guide and a kitchen in the near future.

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. Kind of a walk thru designed specifically for the i920. I have only outlined the chapters so far.

I want everyone cooking!!!!

Guest werever
I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. Kind of a walk thru designed specifically for the i920. I have only outlined the chapters so far.

I want everyone cooking!!!!

kudos to you guys !