not getting abd to work, please help

Guest mardox

Guest mardox

So i thought i would go ahead and root my desire tonight! but i ofcourse get stuck on almost the first step :huh: when trying to create the goldcard i use the abd command to get that long number but abd is not roking for me for some reason. when trying to run the abd command it just says "´abd´ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

when opening the command prompt i first set it to the tools directory of the sdk that i just downloaded and extracted.

i have my phone in the computer as a diskdrive with a fat32 memory card , also usb debugging is turned on.

fast help is greatly appreciated!

Guest worstenbrood
So i thought i would go ahead and root my desire tonight! but i ofcourse get stuck on almost the first step :( when trying to create the goldcard i use the abd command to get that long number but abd is not roking for me for some reason. when trying to run the abd command it just says "´abd´ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

when opening the command prompt i first set it to the tools directory of the sdk that i just downloaded and extracted.

i have my phone in the computer as a diskdrive with a fat32 memory card , also usb debugging is turned on.

fast help is greatly appreciated!

maybe because the command should be adb instead of abd ? :)