Photo

WP7 Ultimate Windows Phone 7 M2D 2 Theme!!!!

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

will try it now :P

EDIT:
Quick look:
Seems nice - the black theme is very nice wit hthe today screen - but thats a side point.

For me - the clock didnt change from the default M2D one - so that looks a bit dodgy.
Where/how do you install the font?
im guessing im missing the number (in the pics 8) for the tabs as there is no font there.

The only issue that i have thus far found is that the screen for the messages is very slow as it renders the whole image each time (scrolling it) - email however as its a different window style is very fast.

Thats the thus far from my 5min attempt whilst sitting very bored in a statistics uni lecture....

I personally like the today screen the most...the other is just candy

Yeah my messages do slide slow, but its smooth (is yours or can you see it rendering?)

I just drop the fonts to the windows folder...although there is a fonts folder inside of windows - you could put it there

Did you install the clock to device?

scottath

scottath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

I personally like the today screen the most...the other is just candy

Yeah my messages do slide slow, but its smooth (is yours or can you see it rendering?)

I just drop the fonts to the windows folder...although there is a fonts folder inside of windows - you could put it there

Did you install the clock to device?

didnt think about dragging the font - i'll try that if i get a chance tonight

mine is smooth to render the messages - but rather slow

i installed the clock to "My Storage" - do i need to install it to "My Device" ?

Also - my telco's name is still in the top left corner - unlike in your pic where it isnt shown at all

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

didnt think about dragging the font - i'll try that if i get a chance tonight

mine is smooth to render the messages - but rather slow

i installed the clock to "My Storage" - do i need to install it to "My Device" ?

Also - my telco's name is still in the top left corner - unlike in your pic where it isnt shown at all

Install clock to My Device - I may be able to seped up the messaging tab (i think I changed a setting to speed up the email tab) Ill look into it tomorrow

I think I got rid of the carrier name with a program that came on my rom called "personalizer" mine was located in my utilities folder

EDIT: oh and that number 8 is for the emails...if you get a text that number will apear also - just like normal (kinda)

Edited by Pearl Jam, 11 May 2010 - 08:20 AM.

scottath

scottath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
installed the clock to My Device and its working.

looking good mate.
now if only we could get the real thing ported *dreaming*

metman87

metman87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
awesome theme thanks

styla

styla

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA
Wow thx Pearl Jam Cool Theme:D:D:D

mmax

mmax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thanks this looks great-works great too so far!

im going to stop asking questions i can fix myself.

good work! keep it up! it's nice that someone is still making awesome stuff as the omnia slips into obscurity.

one request, and it's just cause i think it'd look cool, any thoughts to making a custom slide unlock screen to go along with this awesome theme? i love the look of my home screen and hate having to go back to my ugly basic slide to unlock...

Edited by mmax, 11 May 2010 - 07:01 PM.

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

thanks this looks great-works great too so far!

im going to stop asking questions i can fix myself.

good work! keep it up! it's nice that someone is still making awesome stuff as the omnia slips into obscurity.
one request, and it's just cause i think it'd look cool, any thoughts to making a custom slide unlock screen to go along with this awesome theme? i love the look of my home screen and hate having to go back to my ugly basic slide to unlock...

Thanks fellas -

Ok there is a custom WP7 lockscreen already posted over at XDA (Im using it now) I'll post when I get a chance. No S2U2!!! lol

mmax - ask questions :P

***I noticed some more issues with the music screen - great delays in the artist name changing and such, Ill look into this***

???? Question for anyone out there - how do you get your music onto your phone and does it display your album art, only one of mine shows up and I think it's because it was an mp3 (i sync mine to my w.m.p. - what do you do?)

Edited by Pearl Jam, 11 May 2010 - 08:33 PM.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
Hi Pearl Jam, Been watching this thread for a while. Terrific work mate, well done! You have clearly spent weeks getting this together....thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it all with us. This gives our Omnias a new lease of life, or at least 'brand new clothes'.

Only been trying it for less than an hour, but its impressive to say the least. Incidentally, if anybody has the 'Easy Today launcher' installed on the previous M2D theme, uninstall it, otherwise it sometimes shows up on this theme...should have known, but I forgot! Thanks again. :P

ProBlake

ProBlake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Beautiful :P NICE JOB :D

SStfn

SStfn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I like you're theme. But the on-tap screens when you move to another function is not so nice. It are half pictures =(
With some modifications I can use the M2D theme. But nice work!

scottath

scottath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
been using it all day today, seems that when the phone is in standby, resuming it (thus going to the lock screen) takes alot longer than the phone did without the theme.....

any ideas on that one?

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

been using it all day today, seems that when the phone is in standby, resuming it (thus going to the lock screen) takes alot longer than the phone did without the theme.....

any ideas on that one?

Wierd, havent encountered that...whats your memory like? Are you running clean RAM and such? When I go to showcase my memory percentage is 62%-66% I always make sure I clear my programs and such, but that said this theme is a lot bigger than others but I dont see why the delay in wake up?

....and thanks Hanusch!!!

Edited by Pearl Jam, 12 May 2010 - 04:55 PM.

scottath

scottath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
on the about page (setting > system > about) it says 97.58mb
that what you were after?

running a rom based on build 23547 atm

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900

on the about page (setting > system > about) it says 97.58mb
that what you were after?

running a rom based on build 23547 atm

Have a look at your memory in Showcase.....Storage and Program. Mine is 56mb running on Ock's M2D 23118. :)

PS. Carrier name is also displaying on my home page.

Edited by 2001, 13 May 2010 - 05:52 AM.

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Have a look at your memory in Showcase.....Storage and Program. Mine is 56mb running on Ock's M2D 23118. :)

PS. Carrier name is also displaying on my home page.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the theme...I use a program called "personalizer" that was cooked into my rom to get rid of that

scottath

scottath

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Showcase:

Storage = 79mb free
program = 35.8mb free
My storage = 4.2gb free (8gb omnia)

rishad

rishad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the best word to describe this theme....
GR8 WORK.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH : )

Vindev_HELL84

Vindev_HELL84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:i900 omnia
Hi,

I've a problem with this skin:

home and message tabs wallpaper's are not adjusted for the screen: black on right and top for home and very tiny image for messages
all pressed wallpapers (to switch tab) are not adjusted too transparancy on top screen

Edited by Vindev_HELL84, 13 May 2010 - 04:53 PM.

Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Hi,

I've a problem with this skin:

home and message tabs wallpaper's are not adjusted for the screen: black on right and top for home and very tiny image for messages
all pressed wallpapers (to switch tab) are not adjusted too transparancy on top screen

Does it look like the screen in the pictures? That's how it's suppossed to look :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users