08/Nov 2.29.405.2 - HTC Desire Stock ROM Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

This kitchen will let you modify the stock ROM. It IS pre-rooted, but other than that is completely stock. :P Check out my MCR ROMs if you want something a bit cooler. :D

Remember that if you use this ROM, you do so entirely at your own risk!!

P

There may be a short wait while the load balancing software determines the best kitchen to serve your ROM. The kitchen should appear below within 20 seconds.

Guest Heppieboeddah

What Radio[rom] is included? Shouldt the Ext3 partition be wiped as well, thats because apps2sd is already working?

Guest yazooo

Am a little confused. Haven't touched my phone yet, it has generic rom (non-operator).

Can I combine some steps from the main root guide (pinned), and then use this rom from step 2 to flash to my device?

Cheers,

yaz

Guest jasup

hi

whats the point of this? its the stock rom? i see no difference !

i would just need this + wifi tether and app2sd and im done :P

Guest Tuborgmann
hi

whats the point of this? its the stock rom? i see no difference !

i would just need this + wifi tether and app2sd and im done :P

The point is you can remove stuff you dont want, stocks, teeter and so on.

Guest lal102

I have try to remove sense and all HTC applications, but it doesnt' work good, i though if i remove the HTC Keyboard the Android original keyboard would be installed... but it doesn't.

I'm going to wait for the next release.

Thank you Paul :P

Guest munkimatt

Anyone else having a little issue where the handset constantly has the sync option? I've had the ROM on the phone for 4 hours+ now, only syncing items are Google and Facebook (and neither show any activity in the accounts menu) yet the sync item is still at the top of the screen.

First boot and the boot after root did not have the item for this length of time.

Guest CaspaTheGhost
All those options will be in my forthcoming MoDaCo Custom ROM. :P

P

Woohoo, I was hoping you was gonna say that! I'll be going ad free and rooting as soon as MCR is out!

As many have said before me... Paul, YOU DA MAN!

Guest squrl

Is there a particular reason not to include the lastest version (v25) of jonasl's HTC_IME mod?

If I want to include it as a "custom ingredient", what should the directory structure inside the *.zip should be?

Thanks Paul, signing up for an Ad-free account right now :P

Guest smilys

Hei Paul. I realy love your roms.

Will it be possiblle to ad the yellow smilies from Sonyericsson x10 sms app as a choice in your kitchen? I really hate the green one.

Guest afiorillo
All those options will be in my forthcoming MoDaCo Custom ROM. :P

P

That's what I like to listen to, Paul. :D Coming from your 3.2 ROM for the Hero.

Thank you for your great work!

Edited by afiorillo

Guest munkimatt

...still syncing...

all contacts/pictures/calendar entries there, cannot for the life of me figuring out what's syncing.

Guest gripped

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious but how do I access the kitchen ? I've signed up to the ad free option, tried logging out and in again. I can't find the link.

TIA