Owner Information Screen GProfile Annoyance

Guest caribchief

Hi Guys,

I installed Gprofile 1.1 to my phone. However, it automatically enabled the Owner Information screen to display once I slide to unlock phone. This screen appears every time I unlock....or even when I restart the phone. I am currently running WM 6.5.3 and I know in previous versions of Windows Mobile there was an option to enable or disable the "Show Owner Information Screen" on start up.

This screen is most annoying to me....is there anyway I can disable it in WM 6.5.3 ?

Thanks much for you help.

Guest starry_

heyy, mind me asking how GProfile is? I wanted to install it but read that it may lag the phone? How's it on your phone? xD thx!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest paxith
Hi, I have the same problem of yours.. how did you fix it?

any solutions found already? c'mon guys we need help here. we need to get rid of the owner information screen at startup or lock screen. help guys. pls

• 7 months later...
heyy, mind me asking how GProfile is? I wanted to install it but read that it may lag the phone? How's it on your phone? xD thx!

ive been using the latest for time, comes really handy when you have a planned daily schedule.

wouldnt say that it has any problems whats so ever.

IMHO a must have

• 1 year later...
Guest WoodyNguyen

in WM6.1 under Owner Information, it has Option Tab to uncheck

BUT in WM6.5.x this Option tab disappear, very crazy My Info at start up

i think there might be a key in Registry to control that, but I don't know

Many guys look for the solution but recently noway to solve that annoying screen