Dilema... Racer or?

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

of course, whats to stop us making a spy hunter clone after the racer has been released, similar game engine, with gu :wink:ns

Guest awarner [MVP]

That's a better idea I agree with you and spacemonkey, but

I would prefer Spy Hunter :lol: many a happy hour spent playing that game

when I was young.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Guest midnight

poot, nah, altho, do look similar, but i guess thats just the nature of the type of game

those are mockup screens dont forget, proper ones will be much better :wink:

Guest kingdom master

how about this,

multiple racing game

1, straight racing,

2, grand theft auto, little map top corner with directional map, keep the up and down motion road with left to right movement but make the screen/backgrounds move to create the effect of changing roads etc..

3, demolition derby several destruction courses top corner outline of a car, have six points on the car should any point get more than a certain amount of damage the car/user loses damage indicated by red flashes on the car map.

4, f1 challenge, f1 cars f1 tracks basic racing.

just a thought i mean if ur goner create a racing game why not go all out.lol

kingdom

Guest midnight

not a chance in hell :lol:

its gonna be a top down racer, with supercars for this first game, also, along side this as a seperate game i'd like to do a formula 1 type game.

Guest siu99spj

Personally I'd like to see Spy Hunter :mrgreen: as we already have a cool racer in the form of MicroTurismo :lol:

However... judging by the mock-ups and info, I'm already drooling whatever it becomes ;)

Guest midnight

completely different game to microturismo, this is a stage based racer like the first need for speed, there are no laps involved. We also have traffic, alternative routes, police chases (you can even be a cop in pursuit mode), car damage and many other things.

Guest NederSoren

yeah.. sounds so, soooo nice... best game news for the SPV ever...ehm Right now MicroTurismo of course is the best new because you can actually try it... But when this game is done, im sure it will beat Mturismo by many lenghts..

Neders..

Guest siu99spj

Midnight, I wasn't say ing it was identical to MicroTurismo, just that I like to have a variety of games not all one type or genre.

Spy Hunter is radically different to MicroTurismo, whereas a racer, even with all the different options, controls, display and power-ups, is still kinda like MicroTurismo; racing cars along or round a track

But as I said, can't wait whatever it becomes. :mrgreen:

Si 8)