• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

jebise

jebise

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
worked fine for me i don't have google maps installed. Facebook kida works when i try to launch the app it always says intalizing.

Edited by jebise, 08 May 2010 - 12:32 AM.

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Devices:i8000

WOW great you released it, sorry dint get a chance to flash it and give you my feedback got so busy with family. So all the tabs and everything works, that's great. This one might be a keeper for a long time for me. It seems it still uses to much memory 20ishMB coz stock tw2 gives around 90MB and usable memory shows 71MB, i would like to know how much memory you get after a day of use?

I got about 50MB.

Opera mobile 10 is working fine. Thanks for advice. Still testing ...

By the way, can we change the wallpaper for the lock screen?

I installed twu2's locksreen and can change it in the settings of Sense2.5.

weird i'm trying to patch this with 4MB pp and it always fails and gives a error any way to fix it using tw2 pp patch since this is a tw2 JD3. Flashed your 8MB one and is super fast way faster then on tw2 JD1 + sence 2.5 amazing work to all that where involved.

It's strange ...It may due to I involed the sense2.5 and changed the files's size.

currently trying this rom..first five minutes.

need to install google maps to update weather?
can't login to facebook or twitter.

will test further

thanks fo this

No need to install google maps. It's in the ROM.You can easily find the GoogleMaps.exe at \windows and easily make a lnk of it to the start menu with the help of resco explorer , total commander or other file explorer programs.

For the facebook and twitter, I feel very sorry. As they're all blocked in China, I couldn't got a chance to check or repair them.
There's the facebook.exe at \windows , you can check wether it works or not.
For the twitter, I can set up my account name and password at the Sense2.5, but can't login. I really don't know wether because it's bolcked or I removed some programs it need...

worked fine for me i don't have google maps installed. Facebook kida works when i try to launch the app it always says intalizing.

There's the facebook.exe at \windows at \windows and easily make a lnk of it to the start menu with the help of resco explorer or other file explorer.Check it works or not.I can't test it as it's blocked in China...

szeto

szeto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Hello..

so basicly your rom is twu2's room + Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense 2.5 rite?
Or there are something different with your ROM?

Coz yesterday i just try to flash using twu2's room and instal Rapid81 and nOObody's sense 2.5
:P

Thank you

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Hello..

so basicly your rom is twu2's room + Rapid81 and nOObody's Sense 2.5 rite?
Or there are something different with your ROM?

Coz yesterday i just try to flash using twu2's room and instal Rapid81 and nOObody's sense 2.5
:P

Thank you

Yes, it seems so.
But there still may be some problem as I've mentioned above.
You can try this first to see wether it fits you.
What's the big advantage is there's no need to install the Sense2.5 with my rom, which is really a long time waiting.

Edited by kydkylin, 08 May 2010 - 02:35 AM.

szeto

szeto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Thank you for your explaination..

Since the internet speed at my country is not so fast, which will took up several hours to download the file, i prefer to stay like this..
he he he..

chokia

chokia

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Devices:Redefined Everything
1. Is bluetooth voice routing works with this ROM. Can anyone confirm the bluetooth fix?

2. Is the Internet Tab of sense 2.5 works on creating websire screenshot?

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

1. Is bluetooth voice routing works with this ROM. Can anyone confirm the bluetooth fix?

2. Is the Internet Tab of sense 2.5 works on creating websire screenshot?

1.I don't have a bluetooth earphone, hope others could hepl you.
2.Creating the webside shortcut is OK.But creating the screenshot or the icon of the shortcut...I can't do it...

dani_carrabba

dani_carrabba

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
hi kydkylin, id like to know several things before installing your rom,

1. is sms tab can reply text message??

2. is when we return to homescreen from landscape position ( say after sending email from landscape position then close it to homescreen) the sense got locked/ unexpectedly quit ??? this thing appear on my previous sense 2.5 on omnia 2 although in registry i disabled sense landscape.

thanks

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

hi kydkylin, id like to know several things before installing your rom,

1. is sms tab can reply text message??

2. is when we return to homescreen from landscape position ( say after sending email from landscape position then close it to homescreen) the sense got locked/ unexpectedly quit ??? this thing appear on my previous sense 2.5 on omnia 2 although in registry i disabled sense landscape.

thanks

1.Yes.I can use the Sense2.5's interface to reply text message.
2.I don't use the mail tab.But I've tested the sms.
Autorotaion is removed in this rom, so you'd better to set a button with the rotaion function.
When I close the the landscape sms view, the screen seems freeze.But after I hold the button2, which I set to "Rotate the screen"with SKTools, the sense2.5 comes back to normal.

sioppao

sioppao

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
I'm currently connected to wi-fi but it says that i am not connected to the internet...

this is why i cant test weather, and login to twitter and facebook, prolly wont get even to browse the internet from my fone.

Got everything working now. Just restored connections settings and synchronised through MyPhone to get facebook to work.

good job!

Edited by sioppao, 08 May 2010 - 07:33 AM.

HIDIR

HIDIR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
thanks

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

I'm currently connected to wi-fi but it says that i am not connected to the internet...

this is why i cant test weather, and login to twitter and facebook, prolly wont get even to browse the internet from my fone.

I haven't tested the wifi yet.As I didn't do any move about wifi, just suppose there's nothing wrong about it...really strange

sioppao

sioppao

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
all seems to be working well now... perfect!!

there is just still some issues with lag especially with the messages tab. i compose messages and then someone calls and it made the phone hang.

i think i'll just remove the messages tab and resort to other sms handler.

yoohoo8

yoohoo8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2
Hi kydkylin

Will you be kind enough to share the kitchen. I intend to cook in some of my own applications.
Thanks.

Maggots666

Maggots666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
thanks for sharing, I follow your command & I like it very much :P

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

there is just still some issues with lag especially with the messages tab. i compose messages and then someone calls and it made the phone hang.
i think i'll just remove the messages tab and resort to other sms handler.

I havn't got a call when I'm composing message, so I don't kown whether the phone will hang then. But perhaps the laggy message tab would make it hang as it's always laggy.After the composing, getting the call is OK.I think removing the message tab and add the shorcut of sms to the homepage is a good idear,too.

Hi kydkylin
Will you be kind enough to share the kitchen. I intend to cook in some of my own applications.
Thanks.

Sorry, I just deleted everything except the .nb0 files after I publish the rom.
Everything you need to cook such a rom can all be found in this forum as me:
1.JD3 official rom from quattro formaggi's samsung firmware downloader:
http://www.modaco.co...are-downloader/
2.Kitchen tool from wes58:
http://www.modaco.co...ld-application/
3.lite.php from twu2:
http://www.modaco.co...em-package-now/
4.Sense2.5 from Rapid81 and nOObody:
http://www.modaco.co...2-5-rom-nxxjd6/
(Do remember:Cooking their Sense2.5 into ROMs is allowed with one condition:You need to mention their names and the donation's link!)
Hope above info would help you.

yoohoo8

yoohoo8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
hi kydkylin,

Thanks for the reply...

This is my first attempt to cook my own rom.

I did all the 4 steps using the JD3 official rom and everything went on nicely....except I don't find 'HTC Sense' in the 'Items on Today'.

I guess de-capping the Sense-all-in-one was my problem. Do you mind to elaborate further step 4?

Btw I intend this rom for my personal use only. Nevertheless all due credits go to those heroes who made all this possible including yourself :P .

JezzyJeff

JezzyJeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Hey kydkylin,

just wanted to report from Germany. I'm using your ROM now for 2-3 days now, everything works fine. Just a ROM like i've been searching for, just the basics installed, rest is up to us. Very good work, runs even better than the ROM by nOObody and Rapid, but thanks to all of you guys for sharing!!

Greetz, JJ

kydkylin

kydkylin

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

hi kydkylin,

Thanks for the reply...

This is my first attempt to cook my own rom.

I did all the 4 steps using the JD3 official rom and everything went on nicely....except I don't find 'HTC Sense' in the 'Items on Today'.

I guess de-capping the Sense-all-in-one was my problem. Do you mind to elaborate further step 4?

Btw I intend this rom for my personal use only. Nevertheless all due credits go to those heroes who made all this possible including yourself :P .

well,as the
sense2.5 is not mine, I think the best way for you is asking Rapid81 for further help, just as I did...wish you could understand...cheers

yoohoo8

yoohoo8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi kydkylin,

I have problem only with JD3 (6.5.3). When I cooked with rom v6.5, eveything is ok.
Since Rapid81 seems uninterested to create one for 6.5.3, at least for the time being and you are the only that I know of who has been successful.....

Anyway.... thank you and I think I will just use yours as it is... Cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users