Photo

Tapatalk for Modaco VOTE NOW!!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Tapatalk for Modaco? (614 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Tapatalk should be added to this forum.

1. YES Please been waiting for this!!! (579 votes [93.69%])

Percentage of vote: 93.69%

2. No.............. (39 votes [6.31%])

Percentage of vote: 6.31%

Vote Guests cannot vote

InspectorFrost

InspectorFrost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Desire
BUMP

flash2004

flash2004

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Devices:Tmobile Pulse, San Francisco
bumpty bump..
Cant believe this is still pending :)

potter97

potter97

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Devices:HTC DESIRE

bumpty bump..
Cant believe this is still pending :P

Bump bump bumpty bump!

Nore can I..........

Also you can buy me a Beer!! :) If you like my work :)

Apocalypse-Cracking + More

dnilsson

dnilsson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Please add Tapatalk to your forum.

yeawhatever

yeawhatever

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Bump - just got tapatalk for this forum

pilmenb

pilmenb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:huawei u8230
+1

xodeus

xodeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire FroYo r20
  • Twitter:@xodeus

Bump - just got tapatalk for this forum

Liar

HTC Desire. 8Gb Class6 microSD, MIUI 11.05 on 3
xodeus.dk | xdroids.net | tw:xodeus | fb:xodeus | tw:xdroids

lazyeejay

lazyeejay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I900, PS3 and gadgets:)
  • Devices:i900
+1

Ash_P

Ash_P

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
+1

twon

twon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Android, Linux, motox, snowboarding, mountain biking.
  • Devices:N1, galaxy nexus, xoom wifi
  • Twitter:@twon23
+1 would be so handy for me as im always on the move

Matty-p

Matty-p

Addict

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Devices:orange sanfransico, g300

+1 would be so handy for me as im always on the move

+1

potter97

potter97

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
OMFG!,

I have not been on this site for ages due to tapatalk and mostly Pauls inability to respond to tweets or message about this!.

He seems not to care, I would not get my hopes up peeps this has been a long time issue now!.

Its annoying too as its REALLY simple to implement! Paul get your finger out m8, and make YOUR fans/Users HAPPY!!!

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,368 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
It's NOT really simple to implement on the software MoDaCo is currently running on.

It'll be online when MoDaCo r5 goes online.

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

potter97

potter97

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

It's NOT really simple to implement on the software MoDaCo is currently running on.

It'll be online when MoDaCo r5 goes online.

P

Cool do you have an eta for that ??

Thanks

Ramdanih

Ramdanih

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E | LG Optimus 2x
  • Twitter:@Ramdanih7
voted!!! I waiting this forum in tapatalk :P

trstn

trstn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Personally I'd far rather Paul concentrate on producing roms and enhancing my use of Android devices than dedicate time to making posting in a forum easier. Why doesn't one of you offer up your time to work out how to make the site tapatalk friendly and give something back?

Oh yeah course, no free time to do stuff for free eh?

-1 for tapatalk
+100 for roms and tweaks

Edited by trstn, 26 November 2010 - 09:51 PM.

potter97

potter97

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Personally I'd far rather Paul concentrate on producing roms and enhancing my use of Android devices than dedicate time to making posting in a forum easier. Why doesn't one of you offer up your time to work out how to make the site tapatalk friendly and give something back?

Oh yeah course, no free time to do stuff for free eh?

-1 for tapatalk
+100 for roms and tweaks

If Paul gave us the control, then yea maybe we could of sorted it out, but would you give the keys to your prize possession to a random stranger, In essence he is the only one who can sort it!

And I Really dont care if Paul works on other ROMs as I use only AdamG ROMs based on Much less BLOATWARE from Paul, Sorry Paul, as i have read many times before, "If no one likes it, im not forcing them to use MY ROM's"

Personally i prefer ROMs with speed and no Sense, Sense looks good, but really cant stand it(personal prefs i guess) I prefer stability and SPEED, Try getting a quadrant score of 1600+ on Pauls Roms!
And being force to have bloatware is just a No, no. Well we can delete the bloatware but who wants to install something just to delete loads of stuff, makes it feel like win xp all over again lol.

I do have to give Paul credit tho for all his hard work on all Makes and models of smart phones and tech.

TerryH

TerryH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Are there any news when Tapatalk will be supported?

Asselberghs

Asselberghs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Devices:Oneplus One
  • Twitter:@Asselberghs

If Paul gave us the control, then yea maybe we could of sorted it out, but would you give the keys to your prize possession to a random stranger, In essence he is the only one who can sort it!

And I Really dont care if Paul works on other ROMs as I use only AdamG ROMs based on Much less BLOATWARE from Paul, Sorry Paul, as i have read many times before, "If no one likes it, im not forcing them to use MY ROM's"

Personally i prefer ROMs with speed and no Sense, Sense looks good, but really cant stand it(personal prefs i guess) I prefer stability and SPEED, Try getting a quadrant score of 1600+ on Pauls Roms!
And being force to have bloatware is just a No, no. Well we can delete the bloatware but who wants to install something just to delete loads of stuff, makes it feel like win xp all over again lol.

I do have to give Paul credit tho for all his hard work on all Makes and models of smart phones and tech.

Here´s an idea dude, and I´m not out to get a flame war going, just trying to be objective and show apreaciation for Pauls hard work.
It´s been made clear that the tapatalk support is low prioirity but is been working on IIRC. Paul has listened to us as he always does.
If you want to help figuring this out to speed up the coming of tapatalk support, go grab apache and implement PHP and MySQL, if your on Linux it´s easy to setup, if your on Windows go grab the Wamp tool to setup a local server and try to dublicate the forum, even easier to setup due to Wamp.
Figure out what software is used and try and modify it to fit the MoDaCo "template"/System and then get tapatalk integrated.
If you can do that, you could post how you did it and provide the modified code/mods, so it´d be easy to add to MoDaCo.
Otherwise it´s coming when it´s coming Tapatalk just has a lower priority than smartphone hacks/rooting and Costum Rom development which I think is more than fair.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

Device: Oneplus One Rom: Cyanogenmod 11S Android version: 4.4.4 - Kitkat 

potter97

potter97

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Here´s an idea dude, and I´m not out to get a flame war going, just trying to be objective and show apreaciation for Pauls hard work.
It´s been made clear that the tapatalk support is low prioirity but is been working on IIRC. Paul has listened to us as he always does.
If you want to help figuring this out to speed up the coming of tapatalk support, go grab apache and implement PHP and MySQL, if your on Linux it´s easy to setup, if your on Windows go grab the Wamp tool to setup a local server and try to dublicate the forum, even easier to setup due to Wamp.
Figure out what software is used and try and modify it to fit the MoDaCo "template"/System and then get tapatalk integrated.
If you can do that, you could post how you did it and provide the modified code/mods, so it´d be easy to add to MoDaCo.
Otherwise it´s coming when it´s coming Tapatalk just has a lower priority than smartphone hacks/rooting and Costum Rom development which I think is more than fair.

Kind Regards

Asselberghs

This is true, but no a days im heavly into Maya Autodesk, but hell be my guest, seeing as you revived and old thread and obviously care so much, And know what to do Shoot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users