Office Mobile 2010 Final

Guest TIEfighter

Hey there,

just wanted to tell you guys that you can now download Office Mobile 2010 from the Windows Mobile Marketplace :) And the best part, it´s free for all WinMo 6.5 users.

Just start your marketplace app and search for office.

Guest jebise
Hey there,

just wanted to tell you guys that you can now download Office Mobile 2010 from the Windows Mobile Marketplace :) And the best part, it´s free for all WinMo 6.5 users.

Just start your marketplace app and search for office.

hehe your right

Guest the sandman

i tried installing this from the marketplace and it would always fail no matter where i tried to install it. thank you so much for the .cab file, Du5aN!

but i do have a problem tho, the only things that seem to work are PowerPoint and SharePoint. the ones the i need to work, which are Word and Excel, dont work. any one else having this problem? i installed it to device memory too

thanks

Edited by the sandman

Guest dwallersv

But... is it worth it?

When I tried the beta, it was essentially the same as the old office apps on 6.1. Very, very few differences.

Guest thegunners
where do the files get downloaded to when you download from the market place?

i would like to know it too, as i don't want to re-download some appliaction, after hard-reset / rom upgrade...

Guest lululala
i would like to know it too, as i don't want to re-download some appliaction, after hard-reset / rom upgrade...

the biggest difference for me is i can touch-scroll the pages in Excel/Word without having to rely on the tiny scrollbars....

Guest Du5aN
where do the files get downloaded to when you download from the market place?

I found this cab file on some pda forum and it works for me OK. Because some of you have problems, I removed the link!

Guest Rapid81
I found this cab file on some pda forum and it works for me OK. Because some of you have problems, I removed the link!

I can really appreciate if you can put the link back. I want to try it and if it works, maybe I'll cook it into the new releases of my ROMs. So many people asked for it. :)

Guest Du5aN
I can really appreciate if you can put the link back. I want to try it and if it works, maybe I'll cook it into the new releases of my ROMs. So many people asked for it. :)

Now I definitively got a working version ;) Download link is available on post # 3

Guest w64bit

Hi,

Is there anything I can do to save the folowing settings, like it was on Office Mobile 2007:

- the current folder;

- hide toolbar.

- all options from menu: file type, where to save by default, which type of files to display.

Also:

- there are templates mising: excel ...

- you cannot save a doc file to a docx file, like it was in 2007.

Thank you.

Edited by w64bit

Guest Du5aN
The Excel does not want to open anything. Says error while opening.

Interesting?! For me all the office 2010 apps running without problems. Obviously will need to wait for a more reliable version... :)

Guest godoyster
Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 Version: 14.0000.4524 © 2010 including:

- Word Mobile 2010

- Excel Mobile 2010

- PowerPoint Mobile 2010

- OneNote Mobile 2010

- SharePoint Workspace Mobile 2010

More info & Screenshots & Reviews

Download the CAB file HERE.

Thanks Du5aN, I use the cab you provide and had no problem... I test all programs and everything is working. thanks!

Guest jeffrey2000

The cab file is working for me, unfortanately no "conversation" in the Office mail program I guess that's a 6.5.5 only feature (or with Office Mobile 6.1 (2007) with update 1.0 for exchange).

Guest kdkinc
Nope. I wrote the Excel won't open anything.

windows Marketplace downloads a full install only not a cab as you know. If I do find one I'll pass it on .

:) ;)

Guest Rapid81
windows Marketplace downloads a full install only not a cab as you know. If I do find one I'll pass it on .

;) :D

But I need a cab. :) I don't want to download it after every flash. Thanks anyway.