Battery Percent here

Guest deanesn

Guest deanesn
I have changed the icon of battery and It's non centered to my icon.

I want to move it to right about one space.

Do you think It's possibile.

I know service.jar, you have to tell me where I have to try to made it.

Thanks

Not sure how to do that. All i did is copy the .smali files that contain the code for the battery from kubino's services.jar for the desire rom to the services.jar into the ones for r21 and r22. I will pm kubino to find out. I will post back.

Guest deanesn
I am total noobcakes when it comes to installing this. I do have the r22 desire port. How do I go about installing this?

First you need android sdk installed. Download the services.zip files and extract it in the android tools folder (C:\android-sdk-windows\tools). Ones you get that installed you need to open command prompt and "cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools" and then plug in your phone and run the commands from the first post and you should be set. :)

Guest zanzax
First you need android sdk installed. Download the services.zip files and extract it in the android tools folder (C:\android-sdk-windows\tools). Ones you get that installed you need to open command prompt and "cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools" and then plug in your phone and run the commands from the first post and you should be set. :)

I was able to push it but now its just stuck on the nexus boot logo. its been like 10 mins. should i do a battery pull or let it continue?

Guest gg_monogram

so if battery% is pushable, is the cyanmod trackballwake pushable also????? if yes, we would like to push on our own rather than waiting for P's adding.

Guest deanesn
I was able to push it but now its just stuck on the nexus boot logo. its been like 10 mins. should i do a battery pull or let it continue?

hmm it doesn't seem like it works. what rom are you using?

Guest deanesn
so if battery% is pushable, is the cyanmod trackballwake pushable also????? if yes, we would like to push on our own rather than waiting for P's adding.

well the battery percentage is not a direct copy of services.jar from cyanogen and then push it to desire. kubino took the code and added to the service.jar from the desire. the same thing needs to happen for the trackball wake. I've asked metalhead over at XDA who did the code for the trackball wake but he wont respond. I've been looking into the trackball wake lately but no luck so far. I know the code is somewhere in service.jar but dont know which .smali files were edited to get it working. If i knew where exactly the code is I can port it over but until then cant do much. :rolleyes:

Guest Grl86

Could you put a link for the only screenshot please..? I have the cyanogen rom :rolleyes:

Edited by Grl86

Guest yankyjz

Love the mod! Great work, thanx!

just a small request, is it possible to make the numbers a drop bigger? Maybe 1 or 2 pixels? In cyan's rom it is a little bigger, hence easier to read. Thanx for any help!

Guest got2trythis
First I want to say big THANKS to kubino who did all the hard work by adding the code for the battery percentage over to the Desire's rom. All I did is port his work to MCR Desire for N1. Ok guys, finally we can finally enjoy some of the extras that you might have seen in cyanogen's rom. Before anyone goes and pushes the file so you know this mod is for r22.. Added the mod for alpha r21. I have tested this with r22 and no issues at all. This file only adds percentage to your battery and nothing else. You cannot turn it off or on, ones you pushed the files it will be there until you replace the files with the stock one. Ok so here is what you do:

Thanks for doing this, it works beautifully. Since you know your way around services.jar, is there a way to add the trackball wake code and add it to the r22 services.jar as well. The services.jar with the trackball wake is posted in the bottom of page 1 on this XDA link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645481

Thanks again!

Guest Bay Harbor Butcher

Does it work also for r22.1?

edit..it works good!

Can I know how to set battery icon and percentage as screenshot above?Mine is very very small..

Edited by Bay Harbor Butcher