Applications Menu

Guest Nirva

Guest Nirva

Hi,

I'm running Android 2.1 on my T-Mobile pulse. I really love my phone and the Android OS.

But there is one minor imperfection in my opnion : The layout in which all applications are shown.

The way it is done now has two major drawbacks in my opinion, in comparison to the "iPhone-way"

Scrolling goes rather well in general. But in the applications menu, a lot of icons have to be drawn, so it feels a little bit laggy.

Secondly, I think it is quite irritating that everytime you download a new application most of your existing icons change place, because the new application has to be fitted in between.

Does anyone share my opinion ? And does anyone knows if there is an application out there that solves my problems ?

Thanks in advance

Guest kiokoman
Hi,

I'm running Android 2.1 on my T-Mobile pulse. I really love my phone and the Android OS.

But there is one minor imperfection in my opnion : The layout in which all applications are shown.

The way it is done now has two major drawbacks in my opinion, in comparison to the "iPhone-way"

Scrolling goes rather well in general. But in the applications menu, a lot of icons have to be drawn, so it feels a little bit laggy.

Secondly, I think it is quite irritating that everytime you download a new application most of your existing icons change place, because the new application has to be fitted in between.

Does anyone share my opinion ? And does anyone knows if there is an application out there that solves my problems ?

Thanks in advance

yeah and i found apps organizer on the market