19/May - Stock ROM downloads

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

I will list here stock (dload folder) ROM updates for the Pulse Mini.

These will allow you to revert your device to COMPLETELY stock status (note: your device is wiped in the process).

To use these ROMs, extract the zip and copy the 'dload' folder to the root of your sdcard. Turn off your device, then turn on your device with the 'volume up' and 'end' (red) buttons held down.

P

U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 (T-Mobile) - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: aee602ad278a6eca1f8ad839d5d5dfb2

U8110V100R001C21B217SP01 (Movistar) - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: 0f49f0da1844dcf2a4e2d0ea44f8db10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tux880

i keep getting update failed help!

i get in the log(**** SD download log ****

Failure: invalid security code.

dload_sd_cp_and_chk_file_data failed!)

Edited by tux880

Guest tux880
i keep getting update failed help!

i get in the log(**** SD download log ****

Failure: invalid security code.

dload_sd_cp_and_chk_file_data failed!)

ok sorted it i found another uk tmobile update i dont no if anyone wonts it just let me know and ill upload it took me awile to get it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pz8l8t
ok sorted it i found another uk tmobile update i dont no if anyone wonts it just let me know and ill upload it took me awile to get it
hi

i,d appreciate it if you could upload it please.

thanks

Download here it is i do no take responsibility for anything that might go wrong : )

I've been running this one for about two weeks with no issues. I'm currently trying to create a custom rom based on this but with less 'pink' and more 'green'!!!

Guest mrgarny

ive just been looking at the pdf file included in the rar and there is a pic showing version 2.1 update 1.

if i go into my settings on my pulse mini i already have version 2.1 update 1 .

am i missing something or is this version going to be different than mine ?

the only thing i see different is kernel version mine is #1

and build number is different

thanks for uploading

Edited by mrgarny

ive just been looking at the pdf file included in the rar and there is a pic showing version 2.1 update 1.

if i go into my settings on my pulse mini i already have version 2.1 update 1 .

am i missing something or is this version going to be different than mine ?

the only thing i see different is kernel version mine is #1

and build number is different

thanks for uploading

From what I can see there are three versions floating about-

U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 (Original release)

U8110V100R001C85B214SP06 (Used on Pauls MCR)

U8110V100R001C85B215SP02 (Recent release from the Huewau site)

It looks as if lots of the APKs within the original and the recent rom are different sizes so I'm guessing it's a complete bebuild containing a number of small bug fixes - no idea what though, I've not found any release notes.

Guest mrgarny

my build is U8110V100R001C85B214SP06 on a brand new pulse mini so would the U8110V100R001C85B215SP02 (Recent release from the Huewau site) be more recent than mine .

thanks

my build is U8110V100R001C85B214SP06 on a brand new pulse mini so would the U8110V100R001C85B215SP02 (Recent release from the Huewau site) be more recent than mine .

thanks

I've grabbed the build dates from the build.prop files on the three versions-

U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 (Sun Apr 4 19:07:59 CST 2010)

U8110V100R001C85B214SP06 (Sun Apr 11 20:37:57 CST 2010)

U8110V100R001C85B215SP02 (Sat Apr 17 22:36:44 CST 2010)

The UI in all of them is still shockingly pink though. I am working on modifying the framework-res.apk file I extracted from the 215SP02 rom to get rid of the pink, the phone it looks good in green but there are a few stubborn pink bits in there.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hamijo

I am having a problem with this one U8110 V100R001C86B219SP01(Yoigo Espain) I keep getting an error message telling me that the update failed, it created a logfile on the dload folder that show like that

**** SD download log ****

Failure: AMSS°æ±¾Æ¥Åäʧ°Ü.

Failure: operation did not succeed.

dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

What can i do to restore the factory defaults for Yoigo?

Please help.

Guest alfajorix
I am having a problem with this one U8110 V100R001C86B219SP01(Yoigo Espain) I keep getting an error message telling me that the update failed, it created a logfile on the dload folder that show like that

**** SD download log ****

Failure: AMSS°æ±¾Æ¥Åäʧ°Ü.

dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

What can i do to restore the factory defaults for Yoigo?

Please help.

First install the update i've attached, then you can install the update what you want

dload.zip

Guest Hamijo
First install the update i've attached, then you can install the update what you want

THANK YOU! It worked like magic, i was about to send the mobile to tech service and they will give it back in a month(minimum). THANKS.

• 1 month later...
Guest pedropsr

i don't speak english very well but i'll try to explain you my problem. i hope you can help me

i rooted my huawei u8110 (yoigo), and now it doesn't work good. if i turn on the wifi the phone turn off and i can't turn on again. to turn on my phone i have to connect it to pc and root the phone again.

So i try to restore the factory defaults but i can't.

i've installed the update but when the phone shut down it doesn't do anything so i have to root it again.

and then i can't restore the factory defaults which i have download from huawei site

i hope you can help me. i've been trying to do it for 4 days

please help me if you can

Guest alfajorix
i don't speak english very well but i'll try to explain you my problem. i hope you can help me

i rooted my huawei u8110 (yoigo), and now it doesn't work good. if i turn on the wifi the phone turn off and i can't turn on again. to turn on my phone i have to connect it to pc and root the phone again.

So i try to restore the factory defaults but i can't.

i've installed the update but when the phone shut down it doesn't do anything so i have to root it again.

and then i can't restore the factory defaults which i have download from huawei site

i hope you can help me. i've been trying to do it for 4 days

please help me if you can

For restart factory default first clear all data whit factory defaults optioin of the phone,

then install the dload of my previous post (http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=308967&view=findpost&p=1372720)

then download the yoigo rom from huawei :

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/down...o%20Espain).zip

and install it.

The problems with wifi I solved doining this :

with the rooted phone and the app rootexplorer copy file wpa_supplicant.conf in /etc/wifi from /system/etc/wifi/

• 3 months later...
Guest 3rdhegyessya

It sure will sound funny from an IT guy, but what is dload? Is it a folder? I don't get it... ;)

I've downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, got a folder named "kernel-2.6.29-U8100&U8110&U8120-Eclair".

Inside, there is another zip which contains another folder, and that folder contains two .bz2 file.

And now what?

Anything I did was wrong. Tried to copy the files to the root of the SD, tried to copy them to "dload" folder, no success.

Please guys help me out.

Thanks!

Edited by 3rdhegyessya

Guest atomicr
It sure will sound funny from an IT guy, but what is dload? Is it a folder? I don't get it... :lol:

I've downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, got a folder named "kernel-2.6.29-U8100&U8110&U8120-Eclair".

Inside, there is another zip which contains another folder, and that folder contains two .bz2 file.

And now what?

Anything I did was wrong. Tried to copy the files to the root of the SD, tried to copy them to "dload" folder, no success.

Please guys help me out.

Thanks!

dload is a folder that contain one file 'UPDATA.APP' In this thread you can find links for T-mobile, Movistar and Yoigo stock roms.

You have to download one of them and unzip it. Put 'dload' folder onto your SD card, turn of the phone and pres vol-up key + red phone key + power up in order to flash new rom.

• 2 months later...
Guest ampeli

So grateful to tux880 for posting details of alternative T-mobile rom (Paul's one listed at the top of thread would not install). It has rescued me twice now after attempts at rooting and installing custom rom have upset my phone. Kept getting android acore error message, market wouldn't open, etc. Have now decided to stick with stock rom as it is - fed up with having to reinstall apps etc without benefit of Titanium backup.

San Francisco was so much easier!

• 3 months later...
Guest alatriste

Hello, i am new in this forun, sorry by my poor english

I´m from spain and i have a U8110 Selina from Yoigo; by error I have installed the original rom U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 (T-Mobile). After reboot apears "The application CustomAPKsHidden(process com.huawei.android.CustomAPKsHidden) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." continuously and i cant do anything.

When I´ve tried to install de original rom fron Yoigo always an Update Failed apears after unpacking is ended and start to installing, same thing happens when i try to install other rom like U8110V100R001C21B217SP01 (Movistar) only finish the upgrades with t-moviles rom´s (U8110%20V100R001C85B215SP02%28TMO%20UK%29).

Can you help me to restart my phone.

Thank You

Guest thunder12011
Hello, i am new in this forun, sorry by my poor english

I´m from spain and i have a U8110 Selina from Yoigo; by error I have installed the original rom U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 (T-Mobile). After reboot apears "The application CustomAPKsHidden(process com.huawei.android.CustomAPKsHidden) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." continuously and i cant do anything.

When I´ve tried to install de original rom fron Yoigo always an Update Failed apears after unpacking is ended and start to installing, same thing happens when i try to install other rom like U8110V100R001C21B217SP01 (Movistar) only finish the upgrades with t-moviles rom´s (U8110%20V100R001C85B215SP02%28TMO%20UK%29).

Can you help me to restart my phone.

Thank You

hi there go here http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/Huawei_Firmware_U8110 to get the correct firmware make sure handset is charged and copy the dload folder to the root of the sd card then try holding red button (end call) and volume up button tap power button. this should update the handset leave the handset until it completes.