Wallpaper Changer - WaPaC 1.4

Guest Rapid81
I've found the question... I've no "windows\startup" folder.

I've "windows\esecuzione automatica" folder (Italian original samsung rom)...

This should be the issue... I've create "your desired folder" and all is ok! Then I've manually cut-paste the link in mine right folder...

Bye

Why the MS change something like this? :rolleyes: This folder needs to be an "universal" folder in all language. :D

Ok. I found it: HKLM\System\Explorer\Shell Folders\StartUp

I'll update the cab soon.

Updated.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest WovW
Why the MS change something like this? :rolleyes: This folder needs to be an "universal" folder in all language. :D

Ok. I found it: HKLM\System\Explorer\Shell Folders\StartUp

I'll update the cab soon.

Updated.

Great... now is all ok!

Thanks again

Bye

Guest raheeg
1.03 added. Changelog in first post.

I'm doing it in VB.NET in VS2008. :( But Thanx!

This is a GREAT utility. One feature that can be added - fit the picture chosen to the screen when you set it as lock screen from Photos app. Can that be done? I have some good big wallpapers and they are only seen in partial (due to resolution difference).

Guest Rapid81
This is a GREAT utility. One feature that can be added - fit the picture chosen to the screen when you set it as lock screen from Photos app. Can that be done? I have some good big wallpapers and they are only seen in partial (due to resolution difference).

I'll try to figure out a method, but it's a difficult thing to create the resizing method, due to the possible difference in ratios (4:3, 16:9, etc.). If I'm not note this ratio, the resized picture will distorted.

Other:

The CHT 1.8.X compatible version almost done. The new version will change the portrait wallpapers only at the moment. I'm working on a way to select different directories to portrait and landscape wallpapers, but I have no idea for it right now.

post-624700-1276173748_thumb.jpg

post-624700-1276173750_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rapid81

• 4 weeks later...
Guest avantgarde280

i have question for you bro rapid..

i've installed your Rapid & noobody Sense 2.5 ROM and never moved back to another ROM for about 3 month now..

but i also installed GTX sense theme with CHT 1.7.1 in it..(can change home layout with this version)

but once you install GTX theme you cannot change sense wallpaper like usual..you must use HDwall to get sense wallpaper changing.

it is compatible with your WaPac 1.4 to change my sense wallpaper?

Guest Rapid81
i have question for you bro rapid..

i've installed your Rapid & noobody Sense 2.5 ROM and never moved back to another ROM for about 3 month now..

but i also installed GTX sense theme with CHT 1.7.1 in it..(can change home layout with this version)

but once you install GTX theme you cannot change sense wallpaper like usual..you must use HDwall to get sense wallpaper changing.

it is compatible with your WaPac 1.4 to change my sense wallpaper?

The WaPaC is only compatible with CHT 1.8.X versions. If oyu not choose that, the program uses the default Sense wallpaper registry entry. The GTX theme may change something related to the wallpapers, but I don't know what. I never used it.

Guest Rapid81
don`t work with sense 2.5. don´t change the wallpaper

I'm using on Sense 2.5, so it is working. Did you set the Manila UI? Or if u use CHT 1.8.X, you set that option?

Guest Rapid81
i tried the two options and nothing

The problem is with your device. Many people use it with Sense 2.5, so you doing something wrong.

• 3 months later...
Guest Rapid81

I'm thinking to move this project to opensource, if we have someone to taken up the project and develop it further.

Do we have anybody who can do this? Write here or pm or email.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MANBAT2
I'm thinking to move this project to opensource, if we have someone to taken up the project and develop it further.

================

Any update for CHT 2.0? Haven't updated yet...just asking.

Guest thebass

Great job sir! Not sure why this wasn't ever designed by default.

My question is how do I have my picture of a "cartoon pointing a gun at you saying 'i dare you' " at the password screen stay and have just the wallpaper alternate. In other words how do I set the S2U picture? without having it changed.

I should develop further... but... how? :-P An example of new functionality request? :-D

For me is perfect as is now!

bye