• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mikeyxb

mikeyxb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:t mobile pulse android
i really need to get adb working on my x10... i know there is a special adb for it but i need a link and preferably english instructions, i need to do a tcp port forward for internet and pdanet doesnt allow adb to run along side it, and need to use proxoid instead, i have the drivers installed just need the adb shell and some instruction maybe ?

Blowtoke

Blowtoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Magic 32A, Sony X10

i really need to get adb working on my x10... i know there is a special adb for it but i need a link and preferably english instructions, i need to do a tcp port forward for internet and pdanet doesnt allow adb to run along side it, and need to use proxoid instead, i have the drivers installed just need the adb shell and some instruction maybe ?

All I did (outside of drivers.....which you have) was grab the latest SDK from Google, and then ensure USB debugging is enabled........worked for me!

mikeyxb

mikeyxb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:t mobile pulse android

All I did (outside of drivers.....which you have) was grab the latest SDK from Google, and then ensure USB debugging is enabled........worked for me!

thanks i will give this a try right now lol

happyandy

happyandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Love technical toys such as phones, and computers. Anything I can afford working selling yogurt lol.
  • Devices:Sony XPERIA x10
  • Twitter:@agabinet
I keep getting access denied when trying to remount using adb does anyone else have this problem? whats the way to fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users