x10 adb help

Guest mikeyxb

Guest mikeyxb

i really need to get adb working on my x10... i know there is a special adb for it but i need a link and preferably english instructions, i need to do a tcp port forward for internet and pdanet doesnt allow adb to run along side it, and need to use proxoid instead, i have the drivers installed just need the adb shell and some instruction maybe ?

Guest Blowtoke
i really need to get adb working on my x10... i know there is a special adb for it but i need a link and preferably english instructions, i need to do a tcp port forward for internet and pdanet doesnt allow adb to run along side it, and need to use proxoid instead, i have the drivers installed just need the adb shell and some instruction maybe ?

All I did (outside of drivers.....which you have) was grab the latest SDK from Google, and then ensure USB debugging is enabled........worked for me!

Guest mikeyxb
All I did (outside of drivers.....which you have) was grab the latest SDK from Google, and then ensure USB debugging is enabled........worked for me!

thanks i will give this a try right now lol

Guest happyandy

I keep getting access denied when trying to remount using adb does anyone else have this problem? whats the way to fix?