TouchTwit has just been updated to version 1.7. This version adds retweet, location and lists, along with bug fixes. moTweets, Twikini and TouchTwit are the 3 Windows Mobile Clients I've been using, and monitoring the development of.
Which of these do you prefer?
Changes in v1.7 (May 20, 2010):
- "Could not verify signature"-bug fixed
- crash caused by big avatar bitmaps fixed
- displaying the api-call limit
- search history added (combobox in the search form)
- retweet-api now supported
- location-api now supported
- lists-api now supported
- more-menu has a new design
- now its possible to upload PNG’s
- GPS fetching bug fixed
- alternative-scroll-mode bug fixed
- copy-, paste- and select all-functions in all textboxes
- trend-parser optimized
- video-service changed to TwitVid.com
- clean cache function added
- new statistical functions:
* Show all people you are following, but who are not following you.
* These people are following you, but you are not following them back.
* These people are following you, and you are following them back.
TouchTwit can be downloaded from Windows Marketplace.