Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest freq437

anyone please kindly post screen shots of this wonderful rom.... specially on landscape mode & texting using querty... thanks

@ daskalos: keep it up dude!!!!!!!!!!!! downloading................

Guest daskalos
anyone please kindly post screen shots of this wonderful rom.... specially on landscape mode & texting using querty... thanks

@ daskalos: keep it up dude!!!!!!!!!!!! downloading................

Not compatible in landscape mode

Guest freq437
Not compatible in landscape mode

how about texting using querty? please daskalos post some screen shots.... thanks again....

Guest gauravv
This is not an issue with the ROM

Use Samsung Media player or Pocket Player (third party)

Are you new with Windows Mobile? Please explore possible solutions before posting like you're helpless (!!!)

It is a well known issue (windows media player stopping at sleep) present in almost all devices running WinMo...

Posting like it's like my ROM's fault with matching "!!!" isn't nice

i am using samsung touch player only......maybe its with mine only....i will reflash the rom.......

Guest george101

Maybe :rolleyes:

If others will support my work (by clicking below :( )

i would have supported you, but am just a student :D

i hope you get some good donations :(

hoping to see sense in 6.5.3/5 with most issues fixed soon ;)

Edited by george101

Guest AtheK

this is brilliant...i am on 6.5.5 one of your roms, lol you release so many i keep losing track :rolleyes:

Brilliant job here mate, though i will just wait a bit before i flash it, probably before it becomes a lil more stable.

Just installedall the apps on the phone two days back, let it run atleast for a week i guess :D

Guest roisagi

i flashed this rom and have a problem:

unable to autofocus:

when ever i take a picture, the screen goes dark for a second, autofocus does not work, and the picture taken is out-of-focus.

i have updated camera firmware.

any advice?

Guest daskalos
i flashed this rom and have a problem:

unable to autofocus:

when ever i take a picture, the screen goes dark for a second, autofocus does not work, and the picture taken is out-of-focus.

i have updated camera firmware.

any advice?

Half camera button press to focus, hold until the center turns green,then fully press button and keep hands steady...You can also try to adjust metering to matrix

It also helps if the area you are taking picture with has good lighting

Guest rubensaf1
Coming Soon :rolleyes:

DASKALOS B7610 SENSE 2.5 ROM

Credits to: Rapid81 and nOObody for creating a fast version of Sense 2.5 for I8000

Special thanks to: Rapid81 for allowing me to cook it in B7610

wes58, who patiently answers my queries

20100522_152416_0059_111g.jpg

Well this is the first custom ROM for B7610 with HTC Sense (another first :( )

About the ROM:

- Based on WM 6.5 build 21903 and B7610 JC2 firmware

- Now you will have 4 Today Screens available to choose from: Sense 2.5, CHome, Samsung Today and Widgets Plus

- It's a semi-full ROM; Samsung Apps (from Giorgio Armani B7620) still intact, removed some WM OEM apps, removed some tones and picture files

- This ROM has NO WM 6.5 SLIDE LOCK, replaced it with the non-memory hogging, multifunctional B7620 Lock (like that of 6.1)

- Replaced Samsung Menu with the Faster Samsung Menu from T*Omnia

- 140Mb Storage and 60Mb RAM (with Sense Running)

- System Tweaks Applied

- Camera app and drivers from B7620. I think the app and drivers give better photos (not sure). Camera might ask a firmware update, check post #2 for How-Tos

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYSEJKFL

Password in attachment (Pls. Don't share, for Modaco Members Only)

How to install

1. Flash with Octans (Octans Mini recommended)

2. Wait to finish flash, don't calibrate screen first wait for it to automatically restart.

Now this is the crucial part.

3. (This may or may not happen) Upon next restart (or 2nd soft reset), the device may seem to hang on the orange WM Logo Screen. Don't panic, just wait a good 5-10 minutes. If it doesn't boot up, you, you may safely soft reset. Why does it happen? It seems on first boot and because of the sudden automatic restart, registry entries are not written completely (for Sense 2.5) so it continues on writing the next boot. After this the ROM will shall boot fine.

4. Upon successful boot, wait for Sense to completely boot. Enjoy Sense 2.5

Again report any bugs

For Bugs and Fixes see Post#2

Help me buy a new lappy hdd ('cause my lappy's hdd is losing space 'cause it houses my ROM development FOR YOU :D ) by clicking below

ESPECTACULAR ¿¿¿ MULTILENGUAJE????

Edited by rubensaf1

Guest roisagi
Half camera button press to focus, hold until the center turns green,then fully press button and keep hands steady...You can also try to adjust metering to matrix

works - thanks!

Guest Soul_Master

Thanks again for your sharing. In the beginning, I'm not found any bug in your ROM. I quite like speed of this version of HTC Sense. But I have some question. Why you do not integrate this Sense UI with windows Mobile 6.5.3 or later? It does not work quite well on it?

Now, I try to customize everything that I can, before use this ROM as my main ROM.

Thanks,

Guest FortKnox101

Give daskalos some time and perhaps he will be integrating it with WM 6.5.X at a later date...obviously he used 6.5 as a starting point. Patience my friend....

Guest daskalos
Give daskalos some time and perhaps he will be integrating it with WM 6.5.X at a later date...obviously he used 6.5 as a starting point. Patience my friend....

hmmmm I'll think about it

150 downloads overnight, not a single "token" of support :(

I really need a new hdd for my lappy :rolleyes:

Well I'll wait :D

Guest ANILPHV
hmmmm I'll think about it

150 downloads overnight, not a single "token" of support :(

I really need a new hdd for my lappy :rolleyes:

Well I'll wait :D

Hi Dasklos,

Just donated small amount as a token of support for all your hard work. Hope this will trigger many many more soon...

Thanks for all your efforts!!

- Anil

Guest santoo

additionally: choose option [timer: 2sec] - this way, you won't mess up the picture by moving the camera slightly when pushing the camera button down :rolleyes:

Guest Cicis
- Camera app and drivers from B7620. I think the app and drivers give better photos (not sure). Camera might ask a firmware update, check post #2 for How-Tos

Daskalos, can you upload a sample video playback using your new rom? My guess is that its actually not a camera driver problem alone but it has something to do with the display driver or color profiling something problem since the color bug is also appearing when playing a movie file. thanks!

Guest Soul_Master

After one day test, I found some bug on your Sense custom ROM.

1. Appointment in Calendar does not work correctly. My recent created task does not show.

2. Cookie's home screen editor cannot edit home screen page. If I tap at edit home screen layout, Sense wills not response anything except it shows black screen but I cannot do anything. The only way to solve is soft reset.

3. [unconfirmed] I use alarm in Samsung clock should not work well. I set it to alert me in the morning. But when I woke up with myself, my Omnia is not response anything. I cannot use hardware unlock or do anything except soft reset.

PS. I use latest version of Cookie's home tab, CHTEditor and Advance home tab.

Thanks,

Guest AtheK

Hi One quetion probably a stupid one...i have disabled the lock in the lock settings, but it still comes up, any registry changes i need to make?

Guest daskalos
After one day test, I found some bug on your Sense custom ROM.

1. Appointment in Calendar does not work correctly. My recent created task does not show.

2. Cookie's home screen editor cannot edit home screen page. If I tap at edit home screen layout, Sense wills not response anything except it shows black screen but I cannot do anything. The only way to solve is soft reset.

3. [unconfirmed] I use alarm in Samsung clock should not work well. I set it to alert me in the morning. But when I woke up with myself, my Omnia is not response anything. I cannot use hardware unlock or do anything except soft reset.

PS. I use latest version of Cookie's home tab, CHTEditor and Advance home tab.

Thanks,

1. Appointment in calendar tab works on mine

2. I haven't checkout cookie's home screen editor compatibility. Pls. ask Rapid81 about this

3. Alarm works. Most of the tones were removed, so you must select another tone apart from the default one. And only check one alarm time in wake-up alarm profile

Guest gauravv

hey daskalos......i have reflashed rom due to wifi problem n back to your

megalite 23547 + fix removing lock n etc

installed htc sense ui + max manila 2.5....nw works smooth

and at last asphalt works with g-sensor

having 70mb ram in startup with sense ui

use g-alram its very good....u will never miss an alarm!!

i want to post screenshot?...is their is any cab to do it

n daskalos ur awesome man!!

Guest daskalos
hey daskalos......i have reflashed rom due to wifi problem n back to your

megalite 23547 + fix removing lock n etc

installed htc sense ui + max manila 2.5....nw works smooth

and at last asphalt works with g-sensor

having 70mb ram in startup with sense ui

use g-alram its very good....u will never miss an alarm!!

i want to post screenshot?...is their is any cab to do it

n daskalos ur awesome man!!

what does max manila 2.5 do?

Guest gauravv
what does max manila 2.5 do?

it changes home screen with analog clock and tab shortcuts on home tab.....and it make sense little faster......

but my phone heats quite fast with changed rom 23547

i will post that cab of max manila tommrw......got sme issue in other pc

Guest rubensaf1

Congratulations, the rom was installed to the first and without any problems. Internet, wireless & bluetooth perfect.

I did not expect anything, once installed, restarted and everything works fine.

I leave here the pictures of the ROM on my phone. The camera, either, I only had to download the firmware with * # 2470 # and key teclaear 1234.

http://picasaweb.google.es/104610801863627...DASKALOSMODACO#

post-689574-1274716587_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716599_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=55948:pc_capture28.jpg]

post-689574-1274716625_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716637_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716658_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716667_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716675_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716718_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716734_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716772_thumb.jpg[attachment

55960:pc_capture14.jpg]

post-689574-1274716815_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716843_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=55963:pc_capture17.jpg]post-689574-1274716868_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716884_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716903_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=55967:pc_capture24.jpg]

post-689574-1274716944_thumb.jpgpost-689574-1274716957_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your work. Do you know if you can put this ROM in Spanish?

post-689574-1274716614_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716649_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716704_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716751_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716797_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716854_thumb.jpg

post-689574-1274716930_thumb.jpg