Official FroYo updates have began on the Nexus One

Guest abc27

Guest Shuflie
It's a safe bet that this update will trickle out slowly if you're using standard Google channels; the same as updates are done to almost any of their products.

All new software has bugs and if Froyo has critical bugs that show up in the first few days, it will be best for them to deal with hundreds of angry customers instead of hundreds of thousands.

Are there hundreds of thousands Nexus One owners? :rolleyes:

Guest abc27

THE LINK HAS BEEN HACKED!!!

android.clients.google.com/packages/passion/signed-passion-FRF50-from-ERE27.1e519a24.zip

:rolleyes:

Guest Shuflie
But it's worthless with a custom recovery, so we still have to wait a little bit more :rolleyes:

Restore to default and use the default recovery to flash, same as last time really.

EDIT: Should really say I personally won't be doing this, I prefer to wait for a rooted MCR, which won't be too long I'm sure.

Edited by Shuflie

Restore to default and use the default recovery to flash, same as last time really.

I know but I'll just wait till someone signs it with other keys so it works with a Amon_Ra's recovery (lazyness :rolleyes:)

Edited by FLT

PaulOBrien

Correction - FRF50 update zip (froyo) for patched recovery with no prerequisite (pre rooted) online shortly...

8 minutes ago