AT&T N1 on 2.2 With Radio (no Problems)

Guest DXL700

Guest DXL700

Just as an FYI, I was on 5.0.6, did a wipe and installed 2.2 with the radio the Paul posted and I am having no problems.

My radio seems fine, bluetooth, flash, and WiFi all good.

Edited by DXL700

Guest sAiRoId

It works for me too on At&t N1 but I cannot use dolphin browser for some reason, it just force close on me, I heard you can use dolphin to watch hulu. Does that happen to you guys?

Guest slyydrr

I'm getting far superior reception in comparison to the pre-2.2 radios. I can make it through an entire day in the office without once dropping signal.

Guest sAiRoId

I just did a wipe and my apps menu is faster now, it was sluggish with no wipe before. I recommend wipe then update to make other function and apps work properly. My dolphin HD browser is also working now after wipe.

+1 on everything good. I came from CM-5.0.6 and I wiped everything (data, cache, dalvik-cahe, ext-sd, battery, rotate).

AT&T N1 on Rogers... updated to Froyo with radio update from Paul and all is well. Everything is really fast. WiFi/GPS/3G working normally (same as with CM-5.0.6). Think that there may not be any H icon for the HSPA connections.

I should note that my APNs were automatically configured for Rogers-Canada, after flashing Froyo. They were different settings than I have been using.

The only issue at the moment is I am missing 1 of my 4 paid apps in the market.

Also, I haven't tried yet; but I really hope the Desire camera works.

Edited by Guest

Guest 7500usr
+1 on everything good. I came from CM-5.0.6 and I wiped everything (data, cache, dalvik-cahe, ext-sd, battery, rotate).

AT&T N1 on Rogers... updated to Froyo with radio update from Paul and all is well. Everything is really fast. WiFi/GPS/3G working normally (same as with CM-5.0.6). Think that there may not be any H icon for the HSPA connections.

The only issue at the moment is I am missing 1 of my 4 paid apps in the market.

Also, I haven't tried yet; but I really hope the Desire camera works.

also no issue, my N1 is running better then ever on 2.2, just missing trackball notifications but understand it is coming as soon as source is dropped.

Guest bedwa

Same here, I haven't really had any issues. There is a fix for protected apps in the android market over at xda and I also use titanium backup and had to push busybox for it to work, but other than that, its gold. :rolleyes:

Guest attn1
It works for me too on At&t N1 but I cannot use dolphin browser for some reason, it just force close on me, I heard you can use dolphin to watch hulu. Does that happen to you guys?

Dolphin browser has been updated. It all works fine here - ATTn1, Unlocked bootloader, flashed Amon's recovery, and rooted for the very first time with Paul's FRF50 package - with radio. It's a beautiful thing.

Guest envmyz

Stock browser will work too

Open browser

Type about:debug

Hit Go (enter)

Open settings, very bottom set UAString to Desktop

Enjoy HULU

Guest DXL700
also no issue, my N1 is running better then ever on 2.2, just missing trackball notifications but understand it is coming as soon as source is dropped.

My trackball notifications are working...

Guest species8472
Mine also works, but the white light blinds my eyes...... :D

Wow, so no issues after updating Radio on ATT N1? Nice.. I am using Milestone right now and my ATT N1 will be here in the morning.. Cannot wait!! :rolleyes:

Guest AGeleff

I, too, installed the new radio onto my AT&T Nexus One, but I'm facing a slight problem. Although my 3G speeds tend to be incredibly faster, my reception is seemingly stuck at 2-3 bars during the time my phone is on and in places where I used to get full reception. While I'm loving the dramatic speed increase, I am afraid that the loss of reception is going to catch up with me sooner or later. Can anyone suggest anything that I can do to fix this problem?

Guest envmyz
I, too, installed the new radio onto my AT&T Nexus One, but I'm facing a slight problem. Although my 3G speeds tend to be incredibly faster, my reception is seemingly stuck at 2-3 bars during the time my phone is on and in places where I used to get full reception. While I'm loving the dramatic speed increase, I am afraid that the loss of reception is going to catch up with me sooner or later. Can anyone suggest anything that I can do to fix this problem?

Are you dropping calls or loosing data? I wouldn't worry about it so much. Check your signal strength in the settings.

Guest AGeleff
Are you dropping calls or loosing data? I wouldn't worry about it so much. Check your signal strength in the settings.

At the moment, no, but it's bothersome to know that I used to have full reception in my house, and now I have one bar.