Galaxy Spica Performance

Guest ogiogi

Guest ogiogi

Thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy Spica cause it's not expensive and has a 2.1 update. So if anyone can share some info on performance, battery life etc. would be great :rolleyes:

REVIEW

Edited by ogiogi

Guest bandita81
Thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy Spica cause it's not expensive and has a 2.1 update. So if anyone can share some info on performance, battery life etc. would be great :rolleyes:

REVIEW

I switched to Pulse first but was a bad idea from an iPhone. Now i have a Samsung Galaxy Spica (with original firmware what means 1.5 in Hungary atm) and i have to say it's PERFECT for me. Fast, reliable, long battery life. Lets say it: im a curier using GPS A LOT. iPhone hold out from 8AM to 1PM than its off...Galaxy Spica was at 70% at 2PM. Im using for Facebooking, chatting, Twittering, navigeting in the car, and i had to charge my iPhone (with turned on 3G) for twice a day, this phone holds out til end of the day. SOrry to match these phones (i know many like/dislike iPhone as an Apple product) but iPhone was my last phone so far. I installed..at least a couple programs, still enuff memory,listening music (on the earphones it sounds at least as good as iPhone. And it wasnt rebooted suddenly (like my Pulse did) and it doesnt drop the data connection when im using the GSM mudole (aka phonecalls) like iPhone does.

Only thing what i noticed (dunno maybe a typical Android problem) when i type SMS or Emails fast, than the keyboard stimes "thinking" for 1 second than quickly foloow my typing.

So mate i have to say if u planning to buy one, than i suggest it as a good idea. Here is a (SUBJECTIVE) price:value ratio :

iPhone 1 price to 0,5 value

Galaxy Spica 0,75 price to 1,5 value

in my opinion.

Guest ZeroXtreme
Thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy Spica cause it's not expensive and has a 2.1 update. So if anyone can share some info on performance, battery life etc. would be great :(

REVIEW

It's the "best bang for the buck" android phone in my opinion.

To me, it's worth the money in terms of what you get.

• 1 month later...
Guest mjn031
It's the "best bang for the buck" android phone in my opinion.

To me, it's worth the money in terms of what you get.

Yeahh......

talking price......cheaper than others==>StormII or Iphone

Feature==>Not so bad and can be upgrade

Battery==>every 3-4 days i recharge

My friend experience's he recharge his Iphone 3GS twicw a day

Blackberry i dont like the appearance==>too thick and heavy

Guest ogiogi
wtf? ogiogi??? You are leaving us??? :)

Haha. No no no no. Just need a second phone for my work sim. My 3 years old Nokia is breaking down.

I Luv My Pulse :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jacklinjones

I have the same cell phone and really enjoying it. Its battery life is much better than others because Samsung always provide the best quality of battery. I have Android system within it so the performance is also too good. I like its advanced features which makes it different from other models.