[ROM]Ninja4hire *OmniaPhone7* (DG21) v3.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest snapz54

with the cab I have for your dialer it is only the dialer pad itself... in the OP7 rom you had the full in call menu and everything skinned to match. Do I have an old cab or are you even able to put all of that into a cab? or does it have to be cooked in?

Guest Ninja4Hire
with the cab I have for your dialer it is only the dialer pad itself... in the OP7 rom you had the full in call menu and everything skinned to match. Do I have an old cab or are you even able to put all of that into a cab? or does it have to be cooked in?

You know what, I don't even remember what I put in that cab lol. I should be able to do it all, so I will check it out and re-cab if needed.

EDIT: Try this one http://www.4shared.com/file/9IScXLTx/Ninja...Dialer_v2_.html

Cab has dialer, black backgrounds, and caller Id photo.

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest archa

ive tried it and i got several problems

1. i dont have a signal..

2. doesnt have a sound

3. is there anyway where i can change the default mediia player to touch player??

4. i tried to update the samsung dc23 update but it doesnt update.. (by the way my phone is not from verizon <--- is it the reason??)

and also my phone is omnia 2 i8000 (is it similar to dc23?? coz it says omnia 2 in your post)

on the other hand.. it sooo great, its fast and user friendly... hope my problems fixed or atleast there would be a signal.. thanks again mate

Guest Ninja4Hire
ive tried it and i got several problems

1. i dont have a signal..

2. doesnt have a sound

3. is there anyway where i can change the default mediia player to touch player??

4. i tried to update the samsung dc23 update but it doesnt update.. (by the way my phone is not from verizon <--- is it the reason??)

and also my phone is omnia 2 i8000 (is it similar to dc23?? coz it says omnia 2 in your post)

on the other hand.. it sooo great, its fast and user friendly... hope my problems fixed or atleast there would be a signal.. thanks again mate

I see the problem.......

This rom is only for Verizon Wireless CDMA Omnia 2 i920's. The reason you don't have sound or a signal is because this rom is not made for your phone.

Is your phone CDMA or GSM and who is your service provider? The good news is that you can flash back to your original rom or one made for your phone, as any damage should not be permanent. There is a good chance I can port this rom to your phone build, but first I need to know the above questions and then I will need to find a dump of your phone to build a rom from.

Guest archa
I see the problem.......

This rom is only for Verizon Wireless CDMA Omnia 2 i920's. The reason you don't have sound or a signal is because this rom is not made for your phone.

Is your phone CDMA or GSM and who is your service provider? The good news is that you can flash back to your original rom or one made for your phone, as any damage should not be permanent. There is a good chance I can port this rom to your phone build, but first I need to know the above questions and then I will need to find a dump of your phone to build a rom from.

wow quick reply thanks...

so i think its gsm and service provider is globe telecom, im from philippines (if that would help )

Guest Ninja4Hire
wow quick reply thanks...

so i think its gsm and service provider is globe telecom, im from philippines (if that would help )

Yeah for now you will definitely want to flash something from the i8000 forum. If anything to get your signal back. Then we can figure out how to get a dump of your phone or a kitchen from someone and start porting roms to i8000 user like yourself.

Guest pw-man

Ninja - is there an (easy) way to get the colored taskbar that you have on NinjaToday and Blackand Blue on this rom?

I keep switching between this and NinjaToday... currently liking this, but would been even better get rid of the stock WM taskbar icons ;-)

Thanks!

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja - is there an (easy) way to get the colored taskbar that you have on NinjaToday and Blackand Blue on this rom?

I keep switching between this and NinjaToday... currently liking this, but would been even better get rid of the stock WM taskbar icons ;-)

Thanks!

I have been trying to cab the taskbar up since I made it, but have been unsuccessful. Every time I install it I loose all the taskbar icons. Not sure what the issue is, but I am working on it.

Guest pw-man
I have been trying to cab the taskbar up since I made it, but have been unsuccessful. Every time I install it I loose all the taskbar icons. Not sure what the issue is, but I am working on it.

thx :-)

Guest Ninja4Hire
any more thought???

OP7 = OPSENSEN?????? :lol:

Sounds good to me, but it will take a while. Each Sense image is compressed into a "_manila" file. So basically it will be like editing 300+ .dll files.

Guest amdzero
Sounds good to me, but it will take a while. Each Sense image is compressed into a "_manila" file. So basically it will be like editing 300+ .dll files.

oh quit complaining and git 'er done!

Guest Ninja4Hire
if there is anything simple you can tutor me up on and assign some files for me to help you with, PM me sir!

oh sorry forgot to answer you lol. Yeah um whatever you want to learn how to do, I will show you if I know. It's kinda hard to assign stuff, because I don't really know exactly what all I am doing until I start to do it.

Now if you just want to learn to skin/theme your favorite stuff, just let me know and I can get you started.

Guest unchoney

Ninja i was checking out sense roms online and came across a sense rom with your op7 theme it looked pretty cool is there a cab yet for that?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Will the 6.5 theme cab change the icons for sense favotites on the internet page?(that was some of the pictures i saw on another website)

The theme will only change the scroll bars, and menu colors. Do you have a link to the pictures you are talking about?

Guest Robtao
The theme will only change the scroll bars, and menu colors. Do you have a link to the pictures you are talking about?

Which one is the Black Blue that has the dark blue thin line transparent looking scroll bar? I might try some of the other ROMs if I could keep that scroll bar by CABing it in. I really like that scroll bar. Coolest ever.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Which one is the Black Blue that has the dark blue thin line transparent looking scroll bar? I might try some of the other ROMs if I could keep that scroll bar by CABing it in. I really like that scroll bar. Coolest ever.

I forgot to cab that one. I will do it tonight for you.