[RomPort]ANDROID FROYO 2.2 Port [32a/32b][3.22] *Fix Udate*(29/05/10)

Guest chrish2009

Guest chrish2009

Just found this on androidspin site, thought i would copy it across. THIS IS NOT MINE I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR IT, AND I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE.

Android 2.2 (Froyo) on T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) / MyTouch 3G (HTC Magic/Sapphire)

ChiefzReloaded & Enatefox have been working hard on they're T-Mobile MT3G and managed to get an Android 2.2 ( Froyo ) ROM running. Chief nolonger contains a working device so he has created a team of testers and devs to help further development of this rom

Here's some EARLY SDK screen shots until he has a release ready for public consumption after a working build of the official rom is released and possible to port.

Donate To ChiefReloaded to help him get a new phone as his phone fried by using the wrong code on his rom development.

Donation Link

Note: ALPHA but usable. Please no bug reports! We know what's broken. Just enjoy 2.2 while no-wipe updates come out

Credit Goes To: cyanogen for everything, Chiefzreloaded, enatefox, Zenulator (XDA), ts0cha0tik, punkkaos, myself.. anyone I forgot. lot's of chefs here.

device.pnghome.png

lock.pngusb.png

First Build - Based Off Of SDK

Failed Build - Based Off Of Nexus Froyo OTA

Current Build - Mix of SDK & Nexus Froyo OTA (63% Completed - Development/Testing)

Due to ChiefzReloadeds MT3G Dying out on him (the post) the last of the rom is depending on @enatefox to finish... we are waiting from word from @ChiefzReloaded before releasing the rom

Discription:

This is a FULL NEXUS TO MT3G & G1 PORT SO DONT DOUBT US!

Working:

* calls

* 3G

* LEDs

* call audio

* gapps

* notification bar fixed.

Broken:

* wifi

* camera

* gps

* default wallpaper (You can change wallpaper)

* external audio

* DONT INSTALL FLASH!!! BROWSER WILL CRASH!!! Fix coming soon

Downloads:

- AndroidSPIN

- Mirror

Thank You

Ryan (Twitter & XDA: @ChiefzReloaded)

Nate (Twitter & XDA: @Enatefox)

Tre (Twitter: @ts0cha0tik || XDA: Azuske)

Edited by chrish2009