- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Alexandre_Ds

Alexandre_Ds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi i have done all the things you said but in the installation process it says "can't open the zip file in SD card" but i can install all the other customized rom.
Any help?

Daid

Daid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
If anyone is having problems trying to do this. I was, and I was getting pretty pissed at HTC for breaking my wifi with an update, which causes the WiFi to go into a state of: "unable to start wifi"

The commands that where needed for me are:
fastboot erase cache
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip rom.zip
fastboot oem boot
I got the extra reboot command from the rooting guide. Without it I got "update: not allowed" errors.

I installed a shipped rom version and now my WiFi works again! You guys are heros. And HTC can go to hell for all I care, still shipping that faulty update after 4 months.

Vin42

Vin42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend
Hello,

I rooted my Legend the way described here and am now stuck with 2.1, i. e. I can't upgrade to Froyo. When looking for updates, all my Legend shows me is the silly 1.31.405.5 (3.89 MB) update containing "improved HTC applications". But I can't even install that: after dowloading und "installing", my Legend reboots, shows the infamous red exclamation mark and then goes on without having installed anything.

So I guess that my problem is the rooting and as I would like to have Froyo installed there are two options to my understanding

- I can install one of the ROMs provided by Paul here or
- I can reinstall the original HTC ROM and then do an OTA update for Froyo

Actually I would vote for option two but am a little bit puzzled what ROM to choose from http://www.shipped-r...shipped/Legend/.

My Legend currently shows the following version information

Baseband Version
47.26.35.04U_7.05.35.26L

Kernel Version
2.6.29-9a3026a7
htc-kernel@and18-2 #1

Build Number
1.31.405.4 CL154058 release-keys

Software Number

Am I right that I should go for
RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_1.31.405.4_R_Radio_47.26.35.04_7.05.35.26L_release_123853_sig
d.exe

then?

Dr.Romca

Dr.Romca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:HTC Legend 2.2 rooted

hi,
i've tried to unroot my htc legend, but i got this error message, can you help me pls?

The problem is your fastboot....
try folowing this guide:
http://forum.xda-dev...ighlight=unroot

HTC Legend - rooted, MoDaCo r1 Froyo, OC 768MHz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users