I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.
::: Donations are welcome :::
First of all... Hi to all !
Maybe someone of you know me from Omnia 1 ROM scene maybe no one...
I will show you my custom ROMs on Samsung Omnia 2 i8000
ok, let's begin... for start 2 ROMs on 21904 build, one with HTC Sense 2.5.2012 and second normal version, this are my first English ROMs to i8000 and there can be some bugs
ROMs are based on ROM i8000NXXJE2
In archive are PDA and CSC files, it is recommended to use my CSC file and update eboot to at least JE2 version.
- loooot of unnecessary files,
- samsung wigdets,
- almost all rigntones, 1 left
- Samsung Games
- Audio Note
- Digital frame
- Movie editor
- Smart Search
- Aplication Store
- AS PLayer
- Samsung file manager
- samsung calculator
- Large indicator
- Main Menu
- task switcher,
- ...and some more that i don't remember
- updated os to 21904,
- power on/off animation and sound,
- disabled certificates check,
- disabled by default Samsung dialer (if you want video call, switch it on in Advanced Config)
- disabled by default touch sounds, error sounds etc...
- enabled vibration by receiving SMS,
- disabled by default lockscreen,
- changed time for switch off screen to 60sec
- Phone name changed to Samsung Omnia 2
- disabled calibration on first boot,
- system settings are enabled
- in advanced config you can change number of columns in main menu (3 or 4)
- HTC Sense 2.5.2012 + Co0ki Home Tab 1.7.1 MOD + flip clock patch -> only in HTC Sense version
- CHTEditor 126.96.36.199 -> only in HTC Sense version
- cleanRAM v2.2
- Advanced Config 3.3
- DialUpEnablerDisabler v0.5
- OpenGL ES 3D drivers v0.26
- HTC Task Manager
- HTC Calculator
- Total Commander
- Shake and Save
- PIM Backup
- O2 Flash
Edited by Ryrzy, 08 June 2010 - 05:49 PM.