skoda60

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Devices:S
Thank!!!

Samsung Omnia2 with my own lite i8000NXXJJ1 wm6.5 by using twu2 script
Samsung Galaxy S2 Gary XWKI8 and DXKI2 ROM.
Worked great for me.

Ghosti

Ghosti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:i8000

just go to samsung settings and turn it on :(

Sorry, but I can't find it - there is just a setting for "vibrate when tab on screen" but that doesn't work for the keyboard. :-(
any ideas?
thx

sakku

sakku

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
anyone confirm using samsung touch clock to put an alarm when the device is on really in shutdown mode, can automatic wake up and boot normally when the alarm triggered ?
mine using this rom, always get hang on boot... someone can explain to me what caused that problem ?
i already used eboot JE2. i think the eboot does not compatible on this rom..

Ghosti

Ghosti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi ryrzy, hi guys again. Do you think it might be possible to create a cab for installing/enable the Samsung i8000 "Volume controll" with the big touch buttons.
Would be very helpful - I've installed a new taskbar and now my samsung volume control is away - I've just the windows standard :-(
For the Omnia i900 it is available here: http://www.modaco.co...ab/#entry979742
but not for the i8000 with wvga resolution. Please help!
thanks a lot.

P.s. I still wasn't able to get the keyboard vibrate respone to work - any ideas? thx

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Hi ryrzy, hi guys again. Do you think it might be possible to create a cab for installing/enable the Samsung i8000 "Volume controll" with the big touch buttons.
Would be very helpful - I've installed a new taskbar and now my samsung volume control is away - I've just the windows standard :-(
For the Omnia i900 it is available here: http://www.modaco.co...ab/#entry979742
but not for the i8000 with wvga resolution. Please help!
thanks a lot.
P.s. I still wasn't able to get the keyboard vibrate respone to work - any ideas? thx

you must enable largeindicator... here you have: http://www.4shared.c...E2_Omnia_2.html

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

you must enable largeindicator... here you have: http://www.4shared.c...E2_Omnia_2.html

thanks for the file, Ryrzy

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a
few screen shots with some mods

Attached Files

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

How do you put the dialer in this mode. This ROM only saw the Samsung way!

disable samsung dialer and download HTC dialer from Rapid's sense ROM thread then install to main memory, it works on all sense ROMs.

chokia

chokia

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Devices:Redefined Everything
1. I just realize it doesnt come with Facebook and Document Tabs

Any cab to install facebook tab?

2. The Internet Tab unable to create site screenshot

Need to use Rapid fix.

Edited by chokia, 05 June 2010 - 10:47 PM.

jmsmartins

jmsmartins

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

hi lancez,
seems like u are really enjoying ryrzy rom :( how is it compared to rapid81's one?
cheers

When i thought it couldn't get any better.... SB30!

DARRELLx3

DARRELLx3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
Can anyone make a mediafire or multiupload mirror ? ._.

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

hi lancez,
seems like u are really enjoying ryrzy rom :( how is it compared to rapid81's one?
cheers

:( a tough Q. first of all, i choose Ryrzy's ROM over Rapid's because i've been using Ryrzy's ROMs back the day when i had my i900, i know what i can expect from his ROMs. second of all, this one is lite enough to meet my needs. it dose not have a lot of apps and mods builtin but only with basics, so i can install whatever i want. also, it can automatically setup my internet and MMS-SMS connections no matter what SIM card i throw at it. on Rapid's, u have to do it all by yourself. memory leak down to the minimum level compare to other sense ROMs as long as i know of.

of course there are few functions missing, but it dosen't matter to me coz i never use twitter, facebook, etc.

just my 2 cents :o

Kanwar Raj Singh

Kanwar Raj Singh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
where can i find his csc file which he has mentioned to use with the sense...!!!!!

jmsmartins

jmsmartins

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

:( a tough Q. first of all, i choose Ryrzy's ROM over Rapid's because i've been using Ryrzy's ROMs back the day when i had my i900, i know what i can expect from his ROMs. second of all, this one is lite enough to meet my needs. it dose not have a lot of apps and mods builtin but only with basics, so i can install whatever i want. also, it can automatically setup my internet and MMS-SMS connections no matter what SIM card i throw at it. on Rapid's, u have to do it all by yourself. memory leak down to the minimum level compare to other sense ROMs as long as i know of.

of course there are few functions missing, but it dosen't matter to me coz i never use twitter, facebook, etc.

just my 2 cents :o

thanks for fast reply :o i'm also aware of ryrzy's work because i also tried almost every rom he made for i900, and a few weeks ago i asked him to come here and post english roms for us eheh. now i'm so happy with SB rom that it doesn't feel like to change at all, but i must admit that sense roms allways tempted me. i guess sooner or later i'll give it a go.
see u next door :(

When i thought it couldn't get any better.... SB30!

Ghosti

Ghosti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

It does install the volume controll, but shows it just in the QVGA resolution in the left upper corner. Is there anyone else have this problem?
but thanks for the file :-)

and I havn't still a solution for the non vibrating keyboard response... thx

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
chokia -> can you pleas copy link for this fix for internet tab ?

Ghosti -> hmm i have now my PLK ROM and it works... i dont remember settings names in english but it is in samsung settings -> firs tab -> touch alert (?) -> and you select keybord/ and second option vibrating (sorry if this names are different hehe)

Ghosti

Ghosti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
What could be the problem when i can not get a weather information for "my location" -> "no weather data available".
but if i enter a location f.e. "new york" there is no problem - weather availabe.
ideas?
Info: best 3G and GSM location, still not available with WLAN / activeSync :-(
thx

P.S. I have found the setting for the keyboard: settings/sound settings/touch alert/touch event/dialler &virtual input panel -> vibrate
thx

chokia

chokia

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

What could be the problem when i can not get a weather information for "my location" -> "no weather data available".
but if i enter a location f.e. "new york" there is no problem - weather availabe.
ideas?

When you first tap "My location" on Home Tab right after you flashed the ROM, it will bring you to weather tab, you will find "enable my location" in weather tab menu. Click that . It is disabled by default. After you enabled this you cant see the link anymore.

The appointment link on Home tab can only display 1 item, how to make it at least showing 2 items without dragging like Rapid81 ROM? Space wasted underneath.

Edited by chokia, 05 June 2010 - 11:47 PM.

chokia

chokia

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
Ok this ROM Bluetooth Voice Routing is crippled.

Im so going back to Rapid81 ROM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users