• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

igorbr

igorbr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
this is the best rom i've tested...everything works very well...sms, mms, gps, all sense tab works...everything...very good...
thx for this great rom...
sorry my english...

Jazz8

Jazz8

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i8000l
Nice ROM Ryrzy; I noticed a few others asking about a 6.5.X ROM, I too would cast my vote in that direction. Thanks for sharing your fine work :)

skoda60

skoda60

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Devices:S

Nice ROM Ryrzy; I noticed a few others asking about a 6.5.X ROM, I too would cast my vote in that direction. Thanks for sharing your fine work :)

I personal prefer wm6.5, generally it was more compatible to all the program, where 6.5.x need additional ok/close hardware button to make it worked.
wm6.5 is the best so far.

Samsung Omnia2 with my own lite i8000NXXJJ1 wm6.5 by using twu2 script
Samsung Galaxy S2 Gary XWKI8 and DXKI2 ROM.
Worked great for me.

bboychum

bboychum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
I've actually loaded this rom yesterday, and in 30minutes the batt life turns from 97% to 90%!? So calculating I'd have at most 5hours to use it?
Brightness minimum, performance low. 3g off. wifi bluetooth off. vibrating mode. gps off.

anyone?

Jazz8

Jazz8

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I personal prefer wm6.5, generally it was more compatible to all the program, where 6.5.x need additional ok/close hardware button to make it worked.
wm6.5 is the best so far.

Thanks for the response; while I don't want to take the thread off track, there are many reasons to go with 6.5.x. With a desktop OS, XP is also quite stable right now but not all windows users prefer it over Win 7 or Vista. In my opinion 6.5 is o.k. if you carry a stylus, and have long fingers, but it's an aging system (hence 6.5.X and WinMo7 soon approaching). 6.5. was designed using the older phones that all cane with a stylus and had smaller screens (ones your thumbs could reach almost anywhere. With larger screens now, the start menu in 6.5 isn't always that easy to access, and setting it as a button is a waste.

In my opinion 6.5.X has a better layout and very minor bugs at this point. Having the start and close buttons on the bottom makes so much more sense, and yes you can also have the X button close programs (SB has done this with his great ROM, unfortunately he doesn't cook HTC sense).

I've heard many good things about Ryrzy's work, and his 6.5 ROM seems great so I thought I would as if he intends to make a 6.5.X version. In the end, it's a matter of taste I guess, I'm not trying to put down 6.5 users only explaining why I no longer use it (if I can avoid so). Just my two cents sorry if it's a little off topic :)

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Devices:i8000
i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

looking forward to it :)

bboychum

bboychum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
will anyone just post the average battery life? just need it for reference...

Del1701

Del1701

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Neo rooted
  • Twitter:@delwoods

looking forward to it :)

Same here, when will it be ready :)

Sony Xperia S Unlocked & Sim Free :D

SOLD Xperia Neo running 2.3.4 (042) uk generic, rooted

I8000 using my own JE3 rom, LZX and 15Mbpp
My Contributions

DARRELLx3

DARRELLx3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
looking forward to 6.5.3 too, and lite version :)

x-bot

x-bot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia GT-i8000
hi bro, just flashing to sense

how to enable weather ??
it only shows "my location" when i tap it does nothing

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

hi bro, just flashing to sense

how to enable weather ??
it only shows "my location" when i tap it does nothing

go to weather tab, click menu, and click enable my location

motabe

motabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Omnia2 I8000
Great work
it's very nice & lite rom
i'm waiting for your update if so please add :
CoOckie Tab 1.8, cause there is alot of changing with this version

Ryrzy

Ryrzy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Great work
it's very nice & lite rom
i'm waiting for your update if so please add :
CoOckie Tab 1.8, cause there is alot of changing with this version

i it will have co0ki 1.8... i'm waiting for v1.8.1 with repaired bugs

Jazz8

Jazz8

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

You just made my day; Thanks Ryrzy! :)

jfcala

jfcala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
hello Ryrzy, thank for the job, it´s great.
one question, could you take a look to rotastrain dialer(http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=596614) and please, tell me if you could port it to next up date, or what can i do to make it work because when i try a videocall a pop up say me a probleme with conection, or how can i have only the incoming call. Thanks you, and excuse my english.

Edited by jfcala, 11 June 2010 - 04:24 PM.

igorbr

igorbr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
i found a issue about the use htc player with bluetooth...AVRCP don't work(i can't control player from my bluetooth headset) so i think if you have a fix or something to do, to make this works...with s2p player avcrp work....i found this http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=581674 in xda forum but i don't understand completely how to make it work...
sorry my poor english...

thx....

Edited by igorbr, 11 June 2010 - 04:39 PM.

bboychum

bboychum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Seriously I doubt my question was stupid, so anyone can ANSWER my question please? What's so hard about sharing your experiences with the battery life, unless you're ashamed of it? f.

Jazz8

Jazz8

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Seriously I doubt my question was stupid, so anyone can ANSWER my question please? What's so hard about sharing your experiences with the battery life, unless you're ashamed of it? f.

What do you consider average? Some weeks I only use it for checking tasks/ contacts while others internet and many calls. I haven't used this long enough to get a weeks average as I'm waiting for the 6.5.X, but I think it's safe to assume there is no battery drain issues or we would have heard about it by now. You may want to be more specific than with wording if you want someone to give a quick and easy answer. Sorry I can't help more than that.

Edited by Jazz8, 11 June 2010 - 05:10 PM.

jfcala

jfcala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi bboychum, is not stupid question, but this is a new rom and i think lots( like me) are playing with it (mods, programms, internet,etc ...)the effect of this is you could drain so fast the baterry,and it is not a real time, for me using web 2-3 hours after job (wifi conected ) with full charge in the morning 4 calls and when i can, look somthing(weather music)the time battery is 14 h with cpu auto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users