- I can also flash a rom via the recovery menu. I used to have CM5 rom, but decided to flash another rom
- Before I flashed a fresh rom i wiped everything that was available in the recovery menu (battery factory reset and wipe etc.)
- My SDCard does not have a Ext partition anymore.
- Rebooted and stuck on the T-Mobile G1 boot screen phone will not go any further
- Partitioned my sdcard from the recovery menu
- Rebooted and stuck on the T-Moble G1 Boot screen, phone will not go any further
Any help or ideas would be great, searched a lot of stuff here and xda, one point I had to add the recovery menu again with fastboot usb and cant find an answer, is it an SPL problem maybe i am hoping one of you experts are still around to help me out. I was silly not to do a nandroid backup do i need to get hold of a nandroid backup and add the image with fastboot usb. if so any ideas where i could get one.
what would happen if i flash the original SPL? is it a radio problem.?
thanks in advance.
Edited by dreamdealer, 07 June 2010 - 07:11 PM.