Live British TV streaming

Guest EDBANGER

Guest EDBANGER

You may already know of this but it's new to me and I think it's so damn good that i'm gonna share it on the off chance you don't know about it.

www.yamgo.mobi

Live TV streaming and it's damn good too even with a weak signal I'm getting buffer free viewing.

Enjoy

ED

Guest Normola
Website only provided he or she is situated within the territory for which the broadcast concerned is intended.

So it's illegal to watch it outside of the UK :)

It's why we pay for a licence.

Guest htclova
You may already know of this but it's new to me and I think it's so damn good that i'm gonna share it on the off chance you don't know about it.

www.yamgo.mobi

Live TV streaming and it's damn good too even with a weak signal I'm getting buffer free viewing.

Enjoy

ED

AWESOME!!

Thanks been waiting ages for a catchup tv type site for android.

Time to bust some bandwidth

Guest battletank
AWESOME!!

Thanks been waiting ages for a catchup tv type site for android.

Time to bust some bandwidth

I believe tvcatchup are planning an Android service 'before the World Cup' - which means... erm... today, I guess.

Guest Mklass

Cant use this site I get an error message.

This page contains the following errors

Error on line 1 at column 396: Attribute style redefined

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error

Any ideas?

Guest dreamdealer
Works fine normally, but the video bit-rates for the live world cup games at the moment is abysmal :)

doesn't work under mobile broadband, or it didn't when I tried to get the South Africa and Mexico while i was at work. so +1 to that need something like P2P or something for world cup games due to the amount of people trying to watch.

Guest ManOfSteal
doesn't work under mobile broadband, or it didn't when I tried to get the South Africa and Mexico while i was at work. so +1 to that need something like P2P or something for world cup games due to the amount of people trying to watch.

I was using Wifi, don't think I'll bother with the mobile network. Annoyingly the official ITV stream doesn't allow Wifi access if you're using a mobile phone, I got a message saying it has to be via the phone network only - ridiculous!

Think I'll end up streaming the video via my home server for some of the matches, but I don't get any sound with that :)

Guest htclova
TVCatchup have done it now for Android.. Found this on AndroidForums

Goto TVCatchup Mobile

Only with Flash 10.1 so therefore you need froyo 2.2 which i cant get for the desire with htc sense.. am still waiting tho

Guest ianm2k4
Only with Flash 10.1 so therefore you need froyo 2.2 which i cant get for the desire with htc sense.. am still waiting tho

not in my experience.. I have a branded orange desire with 2.1 and it works fine.

Guest EroThraX

No, did you even look? This is new and they only just released it, it plays through the streaming media player on the device, just like the iPhone version.

Guest msdl28712

just a bit of info for anyone who may come across problems in the future.

If you cannot connect over wifi put your phones ip into the DMZ of your router

Worked a treat for me

Guest htclova
No, did you even look? This is new and they only just released it, it plays through the streaming media player on the device, just like the iPhone version.

Soz i needed to go to m.tvcatchup.com, not www.tvcatchup.com or www.m.tvcatchup.com as i was trying!!!

Guest ManOfSteal

I'm accessing via m.tvcatchup.com via wifi, but can never connect to the channel stream server (all channels).

Any ideas?

Guest EDBANGER

Nice one, I think the tv catch up might actually be slightly better quality with a few extra channels. I'm still getting buffer on a pants signal. Works real well.

Ed

Guest oawalker

Just notice something if you download the realplayer app from the market you can stream it from the mobile website using realplayer and the quality is very good and there no lag over 3g.

I am running android 2.2 froyo.

Guest ph0rce
Just notice something if you download the realplayer app from the market you can stream it from the mobile website using realplayer and the quality is very good and there no lag over 3g.

I am running android 2.2 froyo.

Which websites does RealPlayer work with?