ADW Launcher

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest miker71
What's the image resolution for ADW on Dell Streak? every time i create a 1000 - 400 ADW just zooms right in to a section :P

when selecting an image from the gallery you should be able to expand the selection rectangle that appears by touching the edges of it.

Guest utahstreak
when selecting an image from the gallery you should be able to expand the selection rectangle that appears by touching the edges of it.

Yeah i tried that, but i can't expand to select the entire 1000-400 image like i can using the Streak launcher, it only lets me do a selection eg: 400-400, doesn't matter how many times a pull on the arrows!

Guest mancterrier

Couple of questions reagrding ADW as I've just started using it today. It seems miles slower when adding widgets that the stock launcher. Is that normal?

Secondly how do I change the icons at the side of the screen(in landscape). For instance the internet icon so it uses xscape rather than the stock browser?

Cheers

Guest peekofai
Couple of questions reagrding ADW as I've just started using it today. It seems miles slower when adding widgets that the stock launcher. Is that normal?

Secondly how do I change the icons at the side of the screen(in landscape). For instance the internet icon so it uses xscape rather than the stock browser?

Cheers

drop the xscope icon over it. be careful you drop it on the right one... it doesnt prompt you to confirm.

i dont know about it being slow... i've always had it..

If you're talking about the delay before it give you a list of apps/widgets you can add, i think that's normal for even the stock screen

Guest utahstreak
Is it just me or does the wallpaper in ADW Launcher looked a little too zoomed in and grainy??

Not just you, if you've got a widescreen device, they just don't work!

Guest mancterrier
drop the xscope icon over it. be careful you drop it on the right one... it doesnt prompt you to confirm.

i dont know about it being slow... i've always had it..

If you're talking about the delay before it give you a list of apps/widgets you can add, i think that's normal for even the stock screen

cheers mate, updated screenshots attached

post-728317-1283782751_thumb.png

post-728317-1283782760_thumb.png

post-728317-1283782768_thumb.png

Guest Chris J
go to settings, applications, manage applications, then find "Home" go into it and click clear defaults

ADW has stopped working for me too. Tried reinstalling, flushing the dalvik cache, restoring it using titanium backup etc. Just doesn't show up.

When I do the above I don't have "Home" in the list.

Any ideas? Loved it, want it back...

Edit: Sorted it! Yay :P Downloaded HomeSwitcher selected it from there and away it goes!

Edited by Chris J