holy crep i have fecked up u8230

Guest simeonmaahn

Guest simeonmaahn

Hey smart and help full andriod ppl

so as you hvad see many times befor, a newb has tryed to play with andriod and have failed.

Sry Sry :)

what is did:

downloaded http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42132/U8230-2.1.zip, copy pastede the dload to my u8230 sd card and went in and pressed update \o/ weee it started to update, got to about 80% and froze crep.

the phone couldnt do any thing, so i took out the battery and powered it on, it makes the hauwei start screen, then the red bull logo, and then it wrights ANDROID flashes a bit and the andriod disaperes and goes back to show the same ANDROID flashing.

So can any 1 help me with a step bye step guide to save my brand new phone :)

dont care if its 1,5 or 2,1 or any thing else.

hope to hear from you soon Simeon

Guest Blake Loring
Hey smart and help full andriod ppl

so as you hvad see many times befor, a newb has tryed to play with andriod and have failed.

Sry Sry :)

what is did:

downloaded http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42132/U8230-2.1.zip, copy pastede the dload to my u8230 sd card and went in and pressed update \o/ weee it started to update, got to about 80% and froze crep.

the phone couldnt do any thing, so i took out the battery and powered it on, it makes the hauwei start screen, then the red bull logo, and then it wrights ANDROID flashes a bit and the andriod disaperes and goes back to show the same ANDROID flashing.

So can any 1 help me with a step bye step guide to save my brand new phone :)

dont care if its 1,5 or 2,1 or any thing else.

hope to hear from you soon Simeon

Try holding the up volume & red buttons when turning on. Should reflash the update.