GZ ROMS i920 verizon

Guest gregshomesrv

Guest amdzero

There is a lot of promise here, I wouldn't just packup and leave. Just remove the pirated stuff and repost your Roms. I'd start with only 1 or 2 to test the waters first.

Guest kdkinc
Amdzero U do nice work can give the link to your new rom for beta testers i would like to try it

IMHO !!!

It appears to me that all you really desire is to be added to the Beta tester list. :)

:) :)

Guest lambi1982

The ban over at Omniarom was a temp ban to see if the posts were legit.

We do not ban newbies :) we welcome them. (just follow the rules) that goes for here too.

hope you try again and post it right next time, the omnia community is always up for a rom to test and who knows, you could be the next biggest Chef*

Guest gregshomesrv
IMHO !!!

It appears to me that all you really desire is to be added to the Beta tester list. :)

:) :)

I could care less dont even no anything about it

Guest gregshomesrv
What are we supposed to be seeing?

normal numbers on any other roms on my storage are usualy only 7834.06MB THIS ONE IS 8348.06

Guest das7771
normal numbers on any other roms on my storage are usualy only 7834.06MB THIS ONE IS 8348.06

Ya,

but the 7834.06mb is still all that's available. Because the 513mb is still reserved for the system, so all this has done is just show the acutal amount of memory and not free up any additional memory for use? Am I correct in assuming this?

Edited by das7771

Guest gregshomesrv
Ya,

but the 7834.06mb is still all that's available. Because the 513mb is still reserved for the system, so all this has done is just show the acutal amount of memory and not free up any additional memory for use? Am I correct in assuming this?

So once i chewed the rom and got to the reserved and started chewing then thats when my 7. turned to 8?

Edited by gregshomesrv

Guest das7771
So once i chewed the rom and got to the reserved and started chewing then thats when my 7. turned to 8

I see what you are saying. So I guess the part under my storage that is the reseved memory is set aside for when the ROM is first setup, i.e initial boot of the phone.

Guest gregshomesrv
I see what you are saying. So I guess the part under my storage that is the reseved memory is set aside for when the ROM is first setup, i.e initial boot of the phone.

im not sure im just saying its deferent then when i flashed the same rom ,(the user upgrade).I no theres allways been reserved but the total num is NOW 8348.00

THE STOCK TOTAL AS FAR AS I REMEMBER WAS 783........ Im not sure whats up