pommyg

pommyg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@pomm

You need to turn on USB debugging

Windows vista ;) recognises this device and a 32GB sdhc card in it and after a reboot and some sulks (a long media scan cf a 8GB card), the phone seems to work without problems with it - is it supposed to?

PS my first post here - I joined to find out a link to explain to a sickened iphone user what the difference is between rooting and flashing. Something that explained whether I would just have to root the once or every time an update came out would be very helpful. I am an ex-jailbreaker but there were some one click easy routes like "spirit" and "blackra1n" that made it idiotproof... From what I read on this forum, my hopes probably lie in Paul O'Brian...

shingers5

shingers5

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Devices:HTC One X(black & white) SXL
  • Twitter:@shingers
well pre ordered iphone 4 and got it june 24th and the screen is amazing and for iphone fan boys its a major step but for me its stuff we are used too. 5 mpx cam and HD recording .......... come on we have phones that do more than that! the touch UI and ease of use can't be beat but we want more and with apple you get what you given. no matter how much you jailbreak you still are limited. roll on CPW this afternoon just browsing looked at Galaxy S and just had to have it. that screen blows iphone away. 4 inches and so sharp and crisp. it has not been flattened and resized to make it look better its all 4 inches in all its glory. iphone 3gs screen is slightly wider than iphone 4. anyway i am using Galaxy s and iphone 4 is sadly sitting idly by.

****HTC One X****
**** HTC Sensation XL****
**** Iphone 4s ****

thfc5975

thfc5975

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000/3GS/BB 9700
  • Twitter:@ratedr75
Sold my Dell Streak which financed this, but as far as O2 are concerned im still running that for insurance purposes. Have to say so far after 3 days I am loving it, much faster and just about the right size.

This WILL be an awesome phone (even more so) when 2.2 is released into the wild.

One little bug though, I wish they had put a flash on it for photos and video.

jUsT2eXy

jUsT2eXy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S
Insurance.... the only way to claim on it will be to say you have 'lost' it or had it stolen... either way they will want you to call O2... and get them to block the IMEI... which means the person you sold it to will come back to you with a brick....

Hmmmm

thfc5975

thfc5975

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000/3GS/BB 9700
  • Twitter:@ratedr75
Its ok, I know for a fact its gone to India. Having worked for Orange insurance previously I know for a fact that phones that go there cannot be blocked or such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users