• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

deimos0412

deimos0412

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi
It seems to be an inadequate question here: i have try the Rock Player and i works great, but i have a problem transferring large file like 720p HD movies (often 5 to 9gig) to my Samsung Galaxy S, i am very new to Android. Could anyone help me, thanks very much

InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@InsaneNutter

Hi
It seems to be an inadequate question here: i have try the Rock Player and i works great, but i have a problem transferring large file like 720p HD movies (often 5 to 9gig) to my Samsung Galaxy S, i am very new to Android. Could anyone help me, thanks very much

You worn be able to copy files bigger than 4gb to your SD card as it's a limitation of the fat32 file system.

Phone: HTC Desire with 8gb micro SDHC card
Rom: MIUI (Froyo) 1.3.18
Radio: 32.54.00.32U_5.14.05.17
HBoot: 0.93 S-OFF

degriz

degriz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
would be nice if it had a switch to display current fps for testing..

lule

lule

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTV Desire
Hi to all.

I am new with HTC Desire please tell me how to install this RockPlayerBase and if it can step by step.

Thx very much.

nancy17

nancy17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:no
  • Twitter:@no
Java Apps for Android criteria, basic language skills. This implies that Android is a language question more strong and more reliable development. This Android applications are reliable and also effective. There are many utilities technocrats know Java. This means that the Android application can be developed at affordable prices and with it to ensure revenue generation. This will allow business growth.

Android Game Development

insx

insx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I'm jealous, it's not working on my X10 mini pro. I get the same problem as a few other people, blank screen and return to file browser.

Just a heads up for everyone on 1.6 with a decent processor, I have had this up and running for the past few weeks on my X10 and it runs no problem at all :(

OptimusStudio

OptimusStudio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Internet marketing, web developer, graphic design
  • Devices:LG Optimus L7
  • Twitter:@jeanotn2
Im using it too...
this a great media player...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users