- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

brickbeats

brickbeats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
Actually, I have tried to improve on this rom by using newer builds and i must say, out all the builds i've tried and other users roms ive tried (about 6 diff. ones) this is by far the best one. Anyways, go ahead and ask any questions you have!

christopher koik

christopher koik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:LIquid MEtal S120

I have built my first rom after wanting certain "stock" functionality along with the latest WM6.5 build. It has all of the original Samsung apps from the DC22 update and I've haven't had any problems since i loaded it and used it heavily since last saturday. If anyone is interested, I will upload it. Thanx

bro , i have downloaded the pda.bin file ...
but how about the loader and the csc ?
sorry ..i'm new

A Proud Owner of

Acer Liquid metal

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910/ Droid Incredible
  • Twitter:@lioryte

bro , i have downloaded the pda.bin file ...
but how about the loader and the csc ?
sorry ..i'm new

All your flashing tools + Tutorial HERE

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

If you like my stuff you can Donate

n0rman

n0rman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:omnia i910
is there any way to delete some of the apps that came with the rom. there is a lot of apps that i dont use and is just taking up space.

thanks!

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910/ Droid Incredible
  • Twitter:@lioryte

is there any way to delete some of the apps that came with the rom. there is a lot of apps that i dont use and is just taking up space.
thanks!

No :D If it's cooked in it stays...

But that's why there are base/Light ROMs that has close to no apps. Look around to find 'em :angry:

Edited by lioryte, 14 July 2010 - 06:26 PM.

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

If you like my stuff you can Donate

Extreme Blue

Extreme Blue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia (i910)
I like this ROM. I've tried just about every cook's ROM, and even cooked a couple myself, so I'm not new (maybe more of a flashaholic). :(
I was wondering if anyone else has seen a huge drain in battery with this ROM? I mean like 2 or 3 hours with just some normal texting and then dead battery.
It seems to stem from turning on and connecting to a bluetooth headset. Anyone else seen this?

brickbeats

brickbeats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

I like this ROM. I've tried just about every cook's ROM, and even cooked a couple myself, so I'm not new (maybe more of a flashaholic). :(
I was wondering if anyone else has seen a huge drain in battery with this ROM? I mean like 2 or 3 hours with just some normal texting and then dead battery.
It seems to stem from turning on and connecting to a bluetooth headset. Anyone else seen this?

nope. you might have a bad battery

Prohorizon

Prohorizon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

http://www.mediafire.com/?nldnwigzdld

Please let me know how it turns out and if you have any problems or questions. :D

Thanks so much for posting this Rom. I like it, its fast and responsive. But I have a couple problems.

In the 'phone' settings, I can't turn of the 'dialer lock', nor, does the 'ok' on lower right of the screen engage the change.

The same problem exists with the 'ok' screen button on all the 'phone' settings. It wouldn't work on the 'gps' option as well.

I set the dialer lock to 'off'. It has remained clicked 'off', but it still comes up when I make a phone call. I HATE IT!!!!!

Also,

I hate the phone dialer pad with the Russian letters in it. How can I get a nicer phone dialer pad?

I tried 'phatfingers' but is shut down the phone operation and I had to remove it.

Thanks

DejavoT

DejavoT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
Hello I'm new at this, and I have an i910 omnia someone please I could provide a tutorial on how to install this flash please? :D
I have:
Good pc with Windows 7!!!

TY :D

Edited by DejavoT, 17 August 2010 - 01:21 AM.

brickbeats

brickbeats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Hello I'm new at this, and I have an i910 omnia someone please I could provide a tutorial on how to install this flash please? :D
I have:
Good pc with Windows 7!!!

TY :D

All your flashing tools + Tutorial HERE

Edited by brickbeats, 18 August 2010 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users