Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Raheel Anjum
I never use SPB Backup, I only use PIMBackup, I'll investigate... Most probably is due to Arcsoft MMS Composer..

Thanks for feedback...

Thanks master Yonn. I will be waiting for your update.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest darkside80
Yonn, in your personal lockscreen it's possible have a sms notifications and missed calls?

screen01at.jpg

The small orange icon on taskbar is much little and doesn't count how many sms and calls are missed...

Would also be nice to integrate smartlock for incall outcall auto lock

Guest berqo

Ive got a question. Forgive me if its a stupid one. can we replace the turn on the phone music file with another waw file with same name? like a short intro of a song we like? ;)

Thaanks!

Guest leap_ahead
Ive got a question. Forgive me if its a stupid one. can we replace the turn on the phone music file with another waw file with same name? like a short intro of a song we like? ;)

Thaanks!

yes by replace the file with other one poweron.wav

Guest darkside80
Ermm but when I try replacing it it gives an error and says I cant on file explorer

Try using Resco Explorer or Total Commander .

Guest Snip999
Ermm but when I try replacing it it gives an error and says I cant on file explorer

you need total commander or resco file explorer..

Guest viveck

dude I tired everything to get the internet settings setup in my phone. It ain't happening bro! Any other solutions please? I just installed Opera Mobile 10 on the phone btw!

Guest yonn1981
i try but id didnt work...

the TRAY didnt appear in the homescreen, so that i cant maximize it....

You minimized it or disabled it? if you minimized a try icon will appear to maximize it again ... Try to check again if HS++ is disabled in today then enable it "if it's already enabled - then try to disable and re-enable"

I also have a problem with wireless.

I can see all available wireless networks but I can't connect to any of them.

Try the attached CAB, restart and give feedback...

Yonn, in my attempt to eliminate phone freezing due to weather updating, do you think it's safe to install MortScript-4.3b15 version. Do I need to modify something in it? Thanks for your answer.

Try to install the stable version:

http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?module=d...ew&entry=65

hi yonn, i have a problem with wireless, first time i can connect easily, and then i can't. I tune off wifi and on again but everything stays the same.. plz help me !

sorry my english.

Try the attached CAB, restart and give feedback...

Thanks for latest rom... but im struck with SMS part... my iphone today doesnt any sms although i have all my sms'es synced with myphone ....

ALso can't find any link to open messaging ... plz tell me where to open the messaging to check sms and emails, thr is no link/shortcut anywhr... plz help

Did not get you!! You mean the SMS tab not showing SMS? this been answered already on how to make it work, As for tmail shortcut it's already in Phone folder of start menu...

I would like to use mail tab with Exchange email configured with Active sync. What 'name' have to put to get working the tab?

The mail tab uses the display name of the account, what the display name of Exchange email in tmail?

Yonn, in your personal lockscreen it's possible have a sms notifications and missed calls?

screen01at.jpg

The small orange icon on taskbar is much little and doesn't count how many sms and calls are missed...

Not sure what is the problem, the theme of dependencies, I'll check...

Hello Yonn! I have a problem with 2MBCache XPR rom. Setting in the usb connection mode, mass storage - "storage card", storage card cannot be recognized by the windows, 7 or xp and the phone freeze. "My Storage", is recognized without a problem. Any solution?

Try to delete old driver used in your windows, I have the same ROM installed now, no problem here - USB Connection Mode allowed me to change between ActiveSync and Mass storage (Both Storage Card and My Storage) without any problem and windows showed no problem!!!

Would also be nice to integrate smartlock for incall outcall auto lock

Which version is best? is it free?!

Yonn_Optimization.cab

Guest yonn1981
dude I tired everything to get the internet settings setup in my phone. It ain't happening bro! Any other solutions please? I just installed Opera Mobile 10 on the phone btw!

Which one you installed, HTC Connection Setup or Samsung Operator Settings? Your network don't get auto configured?

Guest MimomaN

Please .. for the 3rd time

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

for both SPB rom and last HS++ rom ??

Edited by MimomaN

Guest stefg
Try to delete old driver used in your windows, I have the same ROM installed now, no problem here - USB Connection Mode allowed me to change between ActiveSync and Mass storage (Both Storage Card and My Storage) without any problem and windows showed no problem!!!

I'm connecting my phone to a fresh install of windows 7... To be sure for the problem, i installed the Zero Cache rom and there was no problem! Storage card was recognized without a problem. Then i installed again 2MBCache XPR rom (PagePool 12) and i'm having the same problem. Windows (7, vista and xp!) see the phone as an "Unknown device" and the phone freeze... The only way to explore the files in the storage card is by using the activesync usb fuction. Any ideas? By the way, this may be the best rom i have ever tested. I'll be sure after a month!

PS. Only one more person have the same problem? :)

Edited by stefg

Guest stefg
Please .. for the 3rd time

what is the :

Free memory: ?? MB

Free Storage: ?? MB

after using for a couple of days ?

for both SPB rom and last HS++ rom ??

For HS++ V2.01 ROM, 2MBCache XPR:

Free memory: ~54 MB

Free Storage: ~84 MB

Edited by stefg

Guest mehdivinci

hi yonn198!

thanks for your excellent job!

but I'm confused, Which rom I should use????????

what is different between pagepool 8 & 12 ??

in your first rom , "Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users" it means GPS will not working??

help me please!!! :) B)

Guest yonn1981
Here is the original thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=505032

Last version is 2.0F but 2.0E is supposed to be less battery hungry.

It's free and I've seen it cooked in ock's old rom's and K1's roms.

Thanks ...

I'm connecting my phone to a fresh install of windows 7... To be sure for the problem, i installed the Zero Cache rom and there was no problem! Storage card was recognized without a problem. Then i installed again 2MBCache XPR rom (PagePool 12) and i'm having the same problem. Windows (7, vista and xp!) see the phone as an "Unknown device" and the phone freeze... The only way to explore the files in the storage card is by using the activesync usb fuction. Any ideas? By the way, this may be the best rom i have ever tested. I'll be sure after a month!

PS. Only one more person have the same problem? :D

It's strange indeed...

call timer problem .

always shows zero time

can that be fixed

Maybe it require tclock from Samsung...

hi yonn198!

thanks for your excellent job!

but I'm confused, Which rom I should use????????

what is different between pagepool 8 & 12 ??

in your first rom , "Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users" it means GPS will not working??

help me please!!! :) B)

ZeroCache = Dynamic Cache

Default PP is 8 but some like more (so added 12)

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Yonn!

Still using the HS++ 2,01 rom an like i a lot now that i can use RaceChrono B). Wondering about the sms tab, in the sms tab there are to "tabs" to the right one for new sms and one for replying to shown sms sender. It would be nice if there was a third tab to sms/mms inbox (tmail,exe?). Something to think of if there would be a updated version.

Have one strange issues, have emptied the phone battery a couple of times for new "programming". But one the battery is fully charged and it is shown 100% when i take the power charging cord of wall socket in the phone is run on battery it directly drops to 80% and then directly goes up to 100% in steps of 5%. really strange :) . It's an after market higher mAh battery bought recently.

Great job with the rom!

With Regards

/PJ

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn!

Still using the HS++ 2,01 rom an like i a lot now that i can use RaceChrono :D. Wondering about the sms tab, in the sms tab there are to "tabs" to the right one for new sms and one for replying to shown sms sender. It would be nice if there was a third tab to sms/mms inbox (tmail,exe?). Something to think of if there would be a updated version.

Have one strange issues, have emptied the phone battery a couple of times for new "programming". But one the battery is fully charged and it is shown 100% when i take the power charging cord of wall socket in the phone is run on battery it directly drops to 80% and then directly goes up to 100% in steps of 5%. really strange :) . It's an after market higher mAh battery bought recently.

Great job with the rom!

With Regards

/PJ

Hi again,

- Press and hold the blue sms icon to open tmail B) (I might add instead new icon in ? future themes though)

- I use Pako777 1% battery driver (Latest works better than the one in this forum) .. The problem is the Orange taskbar don't contains the 1% images (only 5%) and this create such strange behavior .. Changing to other taskbar containing 1% images (i.e. glass taskbar) fix it...

Guest PJ_Omnia
Hi again,

- Press and hold the blue sms icon to open tmail :) (I might add instead new icon in ? future themes though)

- I use Pako777 1% battery driver (Latest works better than the one in this forum) .. The problem is the Orange taskbar don't contains the 1% images (only 5%) and this create such strange behavior .. Changing to other taskbar containing 1% images (i.e. glass taskbar) fix it...

Hi!

Ahhh nice with the hold on blue tab :-), for me I'm almost always in tmail when sms/mms would be nice for me B)

Aha ok, so i have to change the entire orange taskbar, to bad like it. I'll stick to how it is now until someone does a cab with 1% images for the orange taskbar :-).

Another question, can't assign a button to <Home> under "/setting/personal/buttons". Nothing happens, due to HS++?

Thx

Guest vampelle

i having issue with few things.

one the add and remove program page. it not easy to use.

as mistakely i removed my torch and now i have no idea how to get it back.

and i wants to add my my office excel and word here but i cant seems to properly.

i had i900DXid1 installed its have friendly for program place, and torch was was easly in the menu as well.

and the front sliding was nice including the sms and email section.

can you please have improve on these.

also i have seen to lose my theme picture and have no idea how to get it back.

and can you have couple of more theme for your prgram.

thanks

Guest vampelle

also please have been re-mod would real appreciate it

1. contact,

when adding contacts it should not re-ask where to save in and it should be able to add from sim as well. it would be simple if it just go to contact section and let me choose. as that will be easy and fast.

2. mail,

it should show what new email have arrived for all accounts, so show accounts with how many new messages and click on that it slide open on same page and see header only and when click on the account two times it open that account.

3. sms and messing

also please make it easy just like mail,

4.have more weather added like Dxid1 have. and when i click on weather on front page, and wants to check other weathers, it should not slide to messaging and others. stay on the front until i double click on it.

5. what are the 3 buttons under wifi and internet on and off page.

6. how can i lock the phone automatically and reopen it by slide it?

7. i want to assign top right button for torch.

i really hope you can answer these and possible have changes as well.

otherwise i like you mod. really appreciate.

thank you

ps newbie, so like to have as easy as possible :)

Guest galk78

The mail tab uses the display name of the account, what the display name of Exchange email in tmail?

I use Gmail with exchange. I don't see account name under Outlook e-mail program (tmail), all directory (Inbox, Outbox, etc.) are in the root directory of the program. The account name could be "Outlook E-mail", or my "[email protected]"? Nothing works among these.