Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Hammad16
go to program > s2u2 > gfx replace then wallpaper and wallpaperL files with your own pictures in the same resolution

Simply use this cab file by OCK to overcome this.

Thanks for the help guys. Greatly appreciated :)

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi Every Body...

I From South Asia.... So I need to Support My Device For Complex Script Font..

So Can Any One How To Support Complex Font....

If AnyOne Plz Help Me....

Guest Hammad16

Is there any way i can change the clock on main today place? I mean something betterr than that... Its just a very simple clock.. Isnt there a bundle of clocks to change like the ones in s2u2 ?

Guest lsherif

Hi Yonn,

Been using your wonderful Latest M2D Sense GTX premium since you uploaded it & i am really enjoying it with no bugs faced till now , really great effort you are putting over here. :D

Just found this russian rom at 4PDA.ru , which i find really out of the box with Manila 2.5 style, but unfortunately it is Russian. :D

Someone with your talent , can you come out with something like this in English ?

Or can you guide me if there is a way to convert this in English with some extra files or cabs or tweaks. :)

Would be grateful. :P :P

post-5024-1277200587_thumb.pngpost-5024-1277200593_thumb.pngpost-5024-1277151150_thumb.png

Guest Rebels
Hi Rebel How R U?

Do U Know How Support Bangla...

Complex Font?

I'm fine thanks. For now there r none for windows mobile i guess. Maybe we'll have to wait for that..

Guest Gurke91
Hi Yonn,

Been using your wonderful Latest M2D Sense GTX premium since you uploaded it & i am really enjoying it with no bugs faced till now , really great effort you are putting over here. :P

Just found this russian rom at 4PDA.ru , which i find really out of the box with Manila 2.5 style, but unfortunately it is Russian. :D

Someone with your talent , can you come out with something like this in English ?

Or can you guide me if there is a way to convert this in English with some extra files or cabs or tweaks. :)

Would be grateful. :P :D

post-5024-1277200587_thumb.pngpost-5024-1277200593_thumb.pngpost-5024-1277151150_thumb.png

Hey Isherif!

Could you give me the download- link please? Maybe our german rom cookers of the foundation could translate it! :D

Greetings

Guest lsherif
Thank you! But I only get a bin file, you too? I think to flash you also need an eboot file, needn´t you?

Greetings Gurke

You can flash it with GrandPrix.

Guest Hermit Dave

I have a wierd issue. Using the latest Premium GTX (without the M2D)... Using good old WinMo Home Screen.

I noticed that when i click on Calender, an app with just white background and Schedule as title pops up. Nothing else comes up.

Any chance anyone knows how to fix it ?

Thanks,

Hermit

Guest blankcat

I chose the Premium M2D Sense GTX Style, XPR compression - happy with the ram, happy with the speed, happy with the apps :P

Only the Today's Clock font is looking little no in place, but hey, I can live with that :D

Thank you Yonn, keep up the perfect ROMs coming. I can't describe you how grateful we all are :) You are turning our "beasts" into something, I never imagined they could be. Thank you again.

Ok im gonna download this GTX style rom but is the vibration now fixed because my phone is always on vibrate

My vibration is OK :D I use a BT headset mostly, but I just checked the vibration, and it was working fine. I just tried the ringing, I newer used the other applications of it :P

Guest Gurke91
I always use GrandPrix.

I too, thats not the problem! But I´ve never flashed only with a bin file... (normaly with BIN and NB0)

Greetings Gurke

Guest Gurke91
Yes for couple of hours but couldn`t live with the russian alphabet , totally chineese to me :) :D

Could understand you quite well! ^^

Did you´ve flashed only with the BIN file using GrandPrix?

Greetings

Edited by Gurke91

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi Folks. I'm facing a problem to send or reply emails. The destination address doesn't goes to the "TO" field. If I tap to "reply" an email, the field "TO" stays blank. If I open the Phonebook, select one contact then tap on "send email", it stays blank too. Tried also open an new email, them tapped the "TO" and select an contact's email... Guess what? Blank too! The only way to put the contacts mail address on the "TO" field is by writing the first contacts name on it, then selecting the correspondent address on the pop up menu.

If anybody have a solution for that, please be free to answer.

Already tried Hard Reset.

Thanks.

Guest ExH413

Can someone please post the background img from the latest rom, I manage to change it to one that did not look good at all, and now the original one is gone.

Excelent rom Yonn :)