ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:Nine Inch Nails
  • Devices:Omnia pro B7610
  • Twitter:@ninjaw
Same question, i didn't have answer, what the hell is this taskbar you put in every rom, how can i remove it, i just want regular notifications.

This rom is working very well & fast, good work, the sense one was horribly slow whatever I do, and there were missing important features like landscape and usb out not working.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

Same question, i didn't have answer, what the hell is this taskbar you put in every rom, how can i remove it, i just want regular notifications.

This rom is working very well & fast, good work, the sense one was horribly slow whatever I do, and there were missing important features like landscape and usb out not working.

the Taskbar I put in every ROM? What the hell are you talking about ;)

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

ninjaw

ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

the Taskbar I put in every ROM? What the hell are you talking about ;)

Well sorry but i don't see how i could be more precise, that strange thing with zoom similar to samsung large icons not included

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Well sorry but i don't see how i could be more precise, that strange thing with zoom similar to samsung large icons not included

It's a WM 6.5.x feature, I did not add that...and it's not my fault if you don't know that fact, and can you keep yourself from "what the hell-ing" things?
It's really disturbing ;)

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

summoner

summoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

It's a WM 6.5.x feature, I did not add that...and it's not my fault if you don't know that fact, and can you keep yourself from "what the hell-ing" things?

I think he should take it out with MS engineers about WM6.5 :( Daskalos - This is a golden ROM :) everything works spotlessly!

summoner

summoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Hey Daskalos! Quick reply!

1. GPRSCounter is found in the windows directory - but it doesn't work :(
2. Could you link to the B7610 HTC SDK?
3. Can I install the Samsung SDK? I had problems with it crashing my devices while in sleep :)
6. In the previous hybrid rom largeindicator worked - do you think there is solution?

What home screen do you use? I tried the sense / touchflo and they were laggy.. now I am back to simple pure titanium which doesn't eat memory ;)

Anyone have ideas about these?

suman_pal78

suman_pal78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:B7610, Galaxy S, HTC Hero
  • Twitter:@suman_pal78

DASKALOS HYBRID ROM 6.5.3 NXXJ2/JE3
Based on Official i8000 JE3 ROM
Thanks AGAIN to Gary Crutcher for the ROM Dump

What's in the ROM?

1. Combination of i8000 (JE3) and B7610 (JC2) files and drivers
2. i8000 JE3 Samsung and OEM Apps :

- Midomi
- QIK
- Smart Sync
- Youtube App
- Facebook App

3. i8000 JE3 OEM Games:

- Asphalt HD (Accelerometer compatible)
- Crayon Physics

4. System Tweaks
5. It's a semi-full ROM (140Mb free Storage, 70Mb free RAM- Windows Default as Today Item)
6. Additional Apps (I find it useful)

- GA lock
- Gyrator
- Omnia 2 Messaging Manager
- OMarket
- Opera 10

Any Noticeable Improvements?

I haven't thoroughly tested things but here's what I noticed so far:

1. System auto-closes programs when device memory (available free memory) reaches 18Mb and stops auto-closing when free memory reaches 30Mb (is this a good thing :( ?)
2. Samsung Widgets Plus is faster and smoother
3. Some Samsung Apps (like Phonebook and File Manager) seem faster too.

Issues you should know about:

1 Since the apps was from i8000, some Samsung apps may not be compatible in landscape mode or compatible but with graphic glitches.
2. There's no Large Indicator included.
3. There's no Samsung Menu included. I'm having problems with it in terms of compatibility, but will try to make a compatible version
4. Audio Effects in Touch Player (i8000 version) doesn't work (like on the first hybrid). If you want it to work install B7610 Touch Player
5. Black theme is not fully compatible with the ROM. You must find other ways to have a pure black theme and bottom bar ;)

Download it HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLVWDQNS

Hi Daskalos......................Its one of the BEST CUSTOM ROM, I have ever used....KEEP IT UP. BEST WISHESH.

ninjaw

ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Excuse me from having samsung phone without it ? It's so bad it looks like a bad freeware !

AndreStarTrek

AndreStarTrek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Excuse me from having samsung phone without it ? It's so bad it looks like a bad freeware !

That doesn't mean you can talk to him like he is a idiot. If you dont like it dont download it. He does the work you are not. So you can do better? than make it and put it on the net.

Andre OUT ;)

Edited by AndreStarTrek, 20 June 2010 - 01:25 AM.

ninjaw

ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

That doesn't mean you can talk to him like he is a idiot. If you dont like it dont download it. He does the work you are not. So you can do better? than make it and put it on the net.

Andre OUT ;)

I didn't, and this is a winmo feature. did you read the thread ?

me00016

me00016

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Dear Daskale,
Your hybrid II looks promising and I decided to flash it. I found some minor bugs, as you already posted, but I could live with them. However, there is one major issue for letting me use it more permanently: My QWERTY layout has been messed up and I cannot switch between languages. My (multi) CSC is B7610NEURIL4. Any help will be much appreciated.

Edited by me00016, 20 June 2010 - 09:42 AM.

ninjaw

ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Dear Daskale,
Your hybrid II looks promising and I decided to flash it. I found some minor bugs, as you already posted, but I could live with them. However, there is one major issue for letting me use it more permanently: My QWERTY layout has been messed up and I cannot switch between languages. My (multi) CSC is B7610NEURIL4. Any help will be much appreciated.

This has been reported as a way to flash your csc, something like choosing two time your language. not a problem with this rom but your csc

george101

george101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
is there anyway to get large indicator and Audio Effects in Touch Player working?

other than that, this is the best ROM for B7610 ever. i really like this ROM

thanks DASKALOS

me00016

me00016

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

This has been reported as a way to flash your csc, something like choosing two time your language. not a problem with this rom but your csc

Very vague answer, not much helpful. Thanks though.
I did no flash any csc along with the rom part. I left my B7610NEURIL4 untouched, but now my qwerty does not respond to any usual key combination in order to switch between langs. Same csc with other custom (english always) ROMs worked perfectly.

ls210886

ls210886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:b7610

Very vague answer, not much helpful. Thanks though.
I did no flash any csc along with the rom part. I left my B7610NEURIL4 untouched, but now my qwerty does not respond to any usual key combination in order to switch between langs. Same csc with other custom (english always) ROMs worked perfectly.

so do i ...
i left my CSC and flay only the pda part but now i don't have my qwerty layout ( example ? " ; incorect ).

however daskalos thanks for your good job!

RESOLVE hard reset

Edited by ls210886, 21 June 2010 - 05:53 PM.

ninjaw

ninjaw

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
errr I got this problem but in the other way : My Azerty keyboard is responding almost in Qwerty, i say almost because a lot of chars are working including the ? basicly i got AZQW bad letters and that's all.
But I used the last CSC that probably isn't multi (B7610NXEEJC2) i tried to reflash it with my language and it printed a bad langpack warning

RainerRabe2

RainerRabe2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

is the home screen editor you are talking about is a 3rd party app?
The way you ask your question is like it's an OEM one that should work because it's a stock app...
please take time re-phrasing your questions before posting it because it's confusing not only to me but to others

ok sorry. since it is the MS Windows marketplace downloadable editor, I assumed everyone knows it.
the full name is Home Screen Customizer from Author Danny Su. URL: http://homescreencus...paces.live.com/

the strange thing is: I tried nearly all of your roms - and they are all great - and in all versions I used so far, this tool worked to customize the WM 6.5 standard start menu. but in this version simply no effect of any changes.

I will try to do a hard reset, and will report back.

txs

EDIT: Hard reset did not work. but as soon as I installed MS office communicator mobile 2007 R2, and let it appear on home screen, suddenly all my previous settings in home screen customizer were visible.
Seems some setting was triggered by the communicator home screen addition (however the prog does that) to "enable" custom settings... that closes the only "bug" I still had with this ROM, working great now.

does anyone know, how you can change the behaviour of the "Music" item in windows Mobile 6.5 standard homescreen to lauch touch player instead of media player. there are tons of registry settings in HKLM/software/microsoft/chome/cmusic , but none seem to have an impact on the application launched to play music or show library

Edited by RainerRabe2, 24 June 2010 - 08:32 PM.

ls210886

ls210886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:b7610
wei..
how i can watch a film?? touch player don't work...closed after start..i reistall samsung touch player cab but it still not work....neither windows media player...
tcmp works...bad... stop for 2-3 second..disincronize video/audio...

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

wei..
how i can watch a film?? touch player don't work...closed after start..i reistall samsung touch player cab but it still not work....neither windows media player...
tcmp works...bad... stop for 2-3 second..disincronize video/audio...

what's the format of your video?

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

summoner

summoner

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
So Far my report:

1. GPRSCounter is found in the windows directory - but it doesn't work still..
2. Installing Samsung SDK 2.2 cab causes the device not to wake up! anyone have any idea?

--summoner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users