Alek_J

Alek_J

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-B7610 OmniaPRO
Here are the issues I have noticed:
1. I do not think screen auto brighness adjustment works. I think the brightness is constant, no matter what the ambient light is. I tried the #*0#* test and the sensor measures the light properly and gives readout but it doesn't seem to change the screen brightness when running the test as well. I am not sure if it should though - maybe it is just supposed to give text readout as it does. Anyway, hardware is certailnly working, auto brightness adjustment does not.

2. Schedule application (the Samsung calendar) does not work in the horizontal mode - it does not fit the screen. It is a big drawback because b7610 users add and edit their appointments using the hardware keyboard. In this case it is useless.

3. There is no way to add a lock screen image.

4. The Samsung "audio manager" application is missing. It is a good application, because it lets you control both the audio and the vibration power. Can we somehow install it so that it works? I remember in one of previous Daskalos ROM threads there was a link to Samsung apps and the "audio manager" was there but it did not work.

Ruben1987

Ruben1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610
Hey Daskalos,

Could you re-upload this ROM? plx i rlly liked it but cant reflash after i tried your sense ROM....

bfree2run

bfree2run

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 7610 Pro
Download link/s?..where can i get it?

anand1836

anand1836

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts