Fast & Stable lock screen--> Protectshield

Guest cengaver83

Hi everyone..

I was looking for fast, stable and NOT LAGGY lockscreen and i found Pocketshield. I couldn't find full version working with Incoming Call Screen interface and Notifications for calendar, alarm and missed calls. Then i tried to fix it by using a registry editor and got the result.

Now i want to share with you..

1- Download latest version from www.pocketshield.net. (Protection Edition)

2- Bu using registry editor go HKLM\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\Plugs\ Here change "Notif" and "Phone" Dword values from 2 to 1.

3- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\User --> Here add two strings.

a- name="email" value = [email protected].

b- PIN = ABC

4- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\ Change Activated value from 0 to 1.

5- If you have problems with program, replace attached launch.exe file with installed one under installation path / program files / launch.exe.

Check program settings and you will see it's activated.

"Phone" and "Notif." tabs will be activated in settings and you need to activate these notifications to see in lockscreen.

Enjoy

topframe.jpg

Launch.zip

Edited by cengaver83

Guest nemzi
Hi everyone..

I was looking for fast, stable and NOT LAGGY lockscreen and i found Pocketshield. I couldn't find full version working with Incoming Call Screen interface and Notifications for calendar, alarm and missed calls. Then i tried to fix it by using a registry editor and got the result.

Now i want to share with you..

1- Download latest version from www.pocketshield.net.

2- Bu using registry editor go HKLM\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\Plugs\ Here change "Notif" and "Phone" Dword values from 2 to 1.

3- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\User --> Here add two strings.

a- name="email" value = [email protected].

b- PIN = ABC

4- HKCU\SOFTWARE\Pocketshield\ Change Activated value from 0 to 1.

Check program settings and you will see it's activated.

"Phone" and "Notif." tabs will be activated in settings and you need to activate these notifications to see in lockscreen.

Enjoy

hey friend.

thx so much for awesome app.

it is so cool!

but i have a small problem.

after i registered i cant use it anymore.

before registered it doesnt have any problem.

but after registered it doesnt work anymore....

im using i8000 and i installed 'protection edition'.

Guest cengaver83

Try this launch.exe. Replace launch.exe file under installation path / program files / launch.exe with attahced one. Mine is working well. If problem occurs please reinstall your file again.

Please install "Protection Edition". I've installed this one and it's working well.

http://www.pocketshield.net/download.aspx?...TC&pack=CAB

Launch.zip

Edited by cengaver83

Guest Tendeiro
Try this launch.exe. Replace launch.exe file under installation path / program files / launch.exe with attahced one. Mine is working well. If problem occurs please reinstall your file again.

Please install "Protection Edition". I've installed this one and it's working well.

http://www.pocketshield.net/download.aspx?...TC&pack=CAB

Hi. I have problems also with the application. It's activated, the settings work, but no lockscreen as well... in JE5 (6.5.3)

With your file it's even worse. Win32 IndexOutOfBoundsException... With the other file it simply won't run. Only the default lockscreen pops up.

-> Edit: I've seen the problem, although I don't know how to solve it... With Activated = 1, it won't work. Only if it's 0. In 3.3.5.0 they changed it, I guess.

-> Edit 2: The program has the same issue as S2U2 in 6.5.3... The WM caller ID isn't disabled and is over the Pocketshield caller screen... So... It's the same with S2U2, and this last one wins because it's free... But Pocketshield is also nice, although I've seen some other severe bugs (try to edit twice the phone screen... KABOOM...)

Edited by Tendeiro

Guest cengaver83
Hi. I have problems also with the application. It's activated, the settings work, but no lockscreen as well... in JE5 (6.5.3)

With your file it's even worse. Win32 IndexOutOfBoundsException... With the other file it simply won't run. Only the default lockscreen pops up.

-> Edit: I've seen the problem, although I don't know how to solve it... With Activated = 1, it won't work. Only if it's 0. In 3.3.5.0 they changed it, I guess.

-> Edit 2: The program has the same issue as S2U2 in 6.5.3... The WM caller ID isn't disabled and is over the Pocketshield caller screen... So... It's the same with S2U2, and this last one wins because it's free... But Pocketshield is also nice, although I've seen some other severe bugs (try to edit twice the phone screen... KABOOM...)

1- This issue is not related Pocketshield. This problem occurs with S2U2 also.. The source was windows mobile call screen. When i was using S2U2 i have faced with it and have found solution. Install below call screen then problem will be resolved.

http://rapidshare.com/files/400852164/S2U2...Force_.cab.html

2- This is critical. Before installing this smooth lockscreen, deactivate windows lockscreen. Then install it, hence you don't need to restart device, because Pocketshield is overlapping windows lockscreen and you cannot move. Because it's locked by windows also... Anyway. Just deactivate windows lockscreen and install Pocketshield.

3- Pocketshield is better than S2U2, because when you have an incoming call, S2U2 is behaving laggy. This is making me crazy.. Especially if you activate slider to end an incoming call, you feel it in deep.. Pocketshield is really really smooth. Just run it, you can't leave it.

4- Today i tested program again with all functions, for now there is no any problem...

Edited by cengaver83

Guest cengaver83
Is this better than S2U2 ? can you post some screen shots ;)

Yes it's better than s2u2 because s2u2 is laggy. Do you have a chance to compare with s2u2 and iphone slider? You understand what i mean. S2U2 is not smooth... But Pocketshield is so smooth even at the times you get incoming call. Try and see..

Btw i added a picture into initial post. Also you can check youtube to see videos for Pocketshield.

Guest nemzi

hey man, ive installed which u attached launch.exe file.

but it still doesnt work even i got one more error.

whenever i try to launch protectshield, IndexOutOfRangeException error page should come up.

and direction is pocketshield.program.launch.

some others have simillar problem with me i think...

which WM version are u using?

isnt WM version a matter?

oh yes, one more.

ive already replied that before registering i didnt have any problem

but after registering i have this problem.

how can u explain this?

Edited by nemzi

Guest cengaver83
hey man, ive installed which u attached launch.exe file.

but it still doesnt work even i got one more error.

whenever i try to launch protectshield, IndexOutOfRangeException error page should come up.

and direction is pocketshield.program.launch.

some others have simillar problem with me i think...

which WM version are u using?

isnt WM version a matter?

oh yes, one more.

ive already replied that before registering i didnt have any problem

but after registering i have this problem.

how can u explain this?

I'm using windows 6.5 TWU2 JE2 ROM. Actually on installation there is no problem. Uninstall program then delete all related registry keys by using registry editor and reinstall again..

However still one problem occurs, evaluation copy warning.. It's randomly showing a screen tells you evaluation version and counting down for 10 seconds. Beside this, working well..

I don't know does it worth to be busy so much like that cause it's 9,90 $.. Maybe i can buy one and share registered files here and put a donation link.. Sharing is good..

Guest cengaver83
it doesn't lock the camera button, can you check this when locked? if so s2u2 is better..

When in sleep mode, it's locking. But when back light is on it's opening camera in background. Feeling my phone laggy is making me crazy. S2U2 is really really good program with so much functionality but it's laggy when you have incoming call..

Also i recommend you to watch a video of Samsung S8500 Wave which has BADA OS.. You may understand how enjoyable a speedy phone is.

Guest cengaver83
crash on first use.. lol.. when slide to ans call..

I don't understand what is the problem.. Your WM version? I'm using 6.5, testing for 2 days and did not crashed yet..

Guest kapral4
I don't understand what is the problem.. Your WM version? I'm using 6.5, testing for 2 days and did not crashed yet..

Hello

I have Official JE2 ROM , and i have sometime crash too , always when i was in options changing incomming setting calls... But it`s good program.

S2u2 is great but too laggy on O2 ;/

Guest cengaver83

I see that i'm lucky to not to have crash..

Actually i'm not a cracker for programs, just wanted to share this information. I did not have crash but evaluation version information was coming up for 10 seconds randomly. Hence i bought one few minutes ago..

Now i'm checking registry files and i see that under HKLM\SOFTWARE\POCKETSHIELD\USER they have put one more string

name = "Lic"

Value =.... too many numeric characters. 23424209342424234.....

I've thought that i could share this registry with you but i think it'll avoid me to get skins from their site.. To get new skins program connects pocketshield servers and it's checking registry whenever you connect it.

Also as an information they say that, if you change your phone and want to use your registered pocketshield program with it, you need to inform us.... Licence protection... ;)

Guest nemzi

ive done all what i could do...

i completely deleted and also deleted all related registry keys.

of course i DID NOT enable samsung lock screen.

but it still doesnt work after registering.

i dunno why.... ;)

even i flashed new JE3 ROM.....

do i have to give up? :'(

anybody can help me?

Edited by nemzi

Guest cengaver83
ive done all what i could do...

i completely deleted and also deleted all related registry keys.

of course i DID NOT enable samsung lock screen.

but it still doesnt work after registering.

i dunno why.... ;)

even i flashed new JE3 ROM.....

do i have to give up? :'(

anybody can help me?

Nemzi i sent you a personel message. First we fix it by communicating personal messages then we can inform people if we can fix it. I bought registered version and we can try to fix it by changing some of program files..

Edited by cengaver83

Guest Man12529

C4 winmo 6.5 OFW...

Guest Pete B
1- This issue is not related Pocketshield. This problem occurs with S2U2 also.. The source was windows mobile call screen. When i was using S2U2 i have faced with it and have found solution. Install below call screen then problem will be resolved.

http://rapidshare.com/files/400852164/S2U2...Force_.cab.html

2- This is critical. Before installing this smooth lockscreen, deactivate windows lockscreen. Then install it, hence you don't need to restart device, because Pocketshield is overlapping windows lockscreen and you cannot move. Because it's locked by windows also... Anyway. Just deactivate windows lockscreen and install Pocketshield.

3- Pocketshield is better than S2U2, because when you have an incoming call, S2U2 is behaving laggy. This is making me crazy.. Especially if you activate slider to end an incoming call, you feel it in deep.. Pocketshield is really really smooth. Just run it, you can't leave it.

4- Today i tested program again with all functions, for now there is no any problem...

So after searching for the call screen fix because the rapidshare link isn't valid I found the other topic in this forum for the fix.

But I am still not sure if this will disable the video call function, the same as editing the registry. Hopefully someone can answer this before I install the cab as I still want the video call function but like the proximity screen lock of Pocketshield.

Guest cengaver83
is there any message preview like in the S2U2 ?

Yes there is.. Message preview, calendar preview, alarm info, missed call preview. Go youtube and search some.

Edited by cengaver83