Easy Set S3Clock
BIG CREDITS TO:
Epsylon3/Tanguy for S3Clock
NuShrike for FPUEnabler
What's with the app?
Well,we know that by the use of S3Clock, GPIOtool (by Tanguy) and FPUEnabler (NuShrike) and manually registry editing, we can Overclock/Underclock our device (B7610,i8000). I made a simple app to make clock adjustments more easier. I called my app Easy Set S3Clock.
How to use:
1. Install in Device. In Samsung Settings, Set Performance at Auto or High.
2. Open Easy Set S3Clock.
3. If this is the first time you will overclock (or your device came from fresh soft reset), tap FPUEnabler and tap patch then tap OK
4. Choose a preset clock speed.
5. Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock. Check if desired clock speed is achieve. Press hide (not quit) to keep S3Clock running in the background.
6. You can now exit Easy Set app.
How to change clock speed (assuming that a selected speed is already running):
1. Open Easy Set S3Clock
2. Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock, then tap Quit (not hide)
3. Choose a preset clock speed.
4. Then Tap S3Clock button to open S3Clock and check if desired speed is achived. Tap HIDE (not quit)
About Clock Speed Buttons :
Blue presets are slow, Green presets are stable, Red presets frequently hang up or crashes the device
For More Info See Post #2
Download it here:
Thing To Do:
Well the app code was based on very old Visual Basic, and I don't really know much about it (just learned some codes from youtube, googling and asking some people with experience this whole day). It is really a newbie's simple app, and there are so many things to update like adding some automatic functions, graphics, the ugly icon etc.
So if you know anything about Visual Basic or C#, please help me update this app:rolleyes:
Sample Benchmark (952Mhz)
Edited by daskalos, 04 July 2010 - 12:01 PM.