[ROM]Ninja4hire *NonSense* (DC23) v2.5.3m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire

Home Screen 0 Music player fix added to post #2. I will put the fix into the next build. Well it's not so much a fix, as just adding a 1 instead of 0 to the registry, but the cab makes it easy for you guys.

Guest kdkinc
Home Screen 0 Music player fix added to post #2. I will put the fix into the next build. Well it's not so much a fix, as just adding a 1 instead of 0 to the registry, but the cab makes it easy for you guys.

Arrhh Life is now more betterer :lol:

:D :D

Guest deadwrong03

is there a way to add the htc task manager that has the little down pointing upside down triangle in the upper right corner of the screen that shows what percentage of ram usage you have?

Guest Ninja4Hire
is there a way to add the htc task manager that has the little down pointing upside down triangle in the upper right corner of the screen that shows what percentage of ram usage you have?

Yeah sure. I actually have a cab for that somewhere. Let me see if I can find it for you.

EDIT: This is two cabs in one. I added a colored icon cab to the installer cab.

Double EDIT: It does not seem to play well with Sense, but you can give it a try.

HTC_taskman_2.1_Color.cab

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest Omega Ra

the htc taskmanager for the upper corner also doesn't play with 6.5.3/5 well as the start bar is on the bottom and the clock is permanently up in the upper right corner.

Guest Ninja4Hire
the htc taskmanager for the upper corner also doesn't play with 6.5.3/5 well as the start bar is on the bottom and the clock is permanently up in the upper right corner.

I have actually seen a version that places the taskman on the bottom right for uses with 6.5.x. If I can remember where I found it, I will post it up.

Guest kdkinc
I have actually seen a version that places the taskman on the bottom right for uses with 6.5.x. If I can remember where I found it, I will post it up.

dutty's ???

Guest nugiene

Hey! this rom is outstanding...thank you chefs for helping me make my O2 an enjoyable experience again..like it was new. one question though..anyone else notice that when the phone soft resets all the buttons go back to default also the photo program? all my photos disappear and I have to search and rebuild the database. thank you..I've tried to figure this or but no go.

Guest xlightwaverx

I would love to find out how to get those Samsung Ringtones back into this ROM :lol: I am actually using 1.5 though, not 1.5m (i like the new swype :D)

So what's the word on 6.5.3/5? Whats the changes from regular 6.5.0?

x

Guest Ninja4Hire
I would love to find out how to get those Samsung Ringtones back into this ROM :lol: I am actually using 1.5 though, not 1.5m (i like the new swype :D)

So what's the word on 6.5.3/5? Whats the changes from regular 6.5.0?

x

You can find the ringtones at the bottom of post #1: http://www.modaco.com/content/verizon-sams...23-v8-5m-21907/

The biggest differences between 6.5 and 6.5.x is the start button position. There are of course various other changes, but visually that is the big difference.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hey! this rom is outstanding...thank you chefs for helping me make my O2 an enjoyable experience again..like it was new. one question though..anyone else notice that when the phone soft resets all the buttons go back to default also the photo program? all my photos disappear and I have to search and rebuild the database. thank you..I've tried to figure this or but no go.

What do you mean, the buttons go back to default and photo's have to rebuild? Are you talking about the Sense photo tab, or the Samsung photos in the start menu

Guest Omega Ra
What do you mean, the buttons go back to default and photo's have to rebuild? Are you talking about the Sense photo tab, or the Samsung photos in the start menu

in the past when I tried TF3D 1.3 the button I had assigned to turn on the O2 Flash would revert to the <Home> button that TF3D set it to, it was rather annoying, I think that is what he is talking about with the buttons anyway.

Guest nugiene

thank you for your quick reply...the "ok" button if mapped to the today command..ive changed it but when I soft reset it goes back to today..ive tried samsung settings and windows settings and sktools.about the pictures:nevermind..I was shutting it down when it was working so it never built the database..my fault.

Edited by nugiene

Guest Ninja4Hire
thank you for your quick reply...the "ok" button if mapped to the today command..ive changed it but when I soft reset it goes back to today..ive tried samsung settings and windows settings and sktools.about the pictures:nevermind..I was shutting it down when it was working so it never built the database..my fault.

Ok I will see whats up with the buttons. Not sure why they would unmap, but I will check it out!

Guest nugiene

roger dodger...in not sure either..I thought about digging in the registry but...mapping the buttons throughthe various means I've tried does the same thing, right?

Guest Ninja4Hire
roger dodger...in not sure either..I thought about digging in the registry but...mapping the buttons throughthe various means I've tried does the same thing, right?

Yeah I probably forgot to add a value to the registry like "KeepMappedButtons"=HellYES (not really the setting btw, but I'll figure it out)

Guest Ninja4Hire
thank you...btw, did anyone figure out the issue with task switcher? the not working issue

Not yet. It's on our long list of stuff to do. These Sense roms get more complicated everyday.

FYI: new clock on #2 post. I will be adding more customizations there later as well.

post-327098-1278006002_thumb.png

Guest kdkinc

Ninja:

"FYI: new clock on #2 post. I will be adding more customizations there later as well."

I like the bolder font on this one (cab1)..better than the original.

:lol: :D

Guest MrTex

Ninja,

I have been using your NonSense v1.5 rom recently and it is a beautiful thing. I would like to be able to switch between NonSense and chome titanium from time to time.

Since titanium was removed from this rom can it be reinstalled again with a cab file? If so do you have the cab or a link?

Edited by MrTex

Guest Ninja4Hire
Ninja,

I have been using your NonSense v1.5 rom recently and it is a beautiful thing. I would like to be able to switch between NonSense and chome titanium from time to time.

Since titanium was removed from this rom can it be reinstalled again with a cab file? If so do you have the cab or a link?

I honestly don't know if a cab will work. I will cab if up for you tho and we can both find out :lol: