Photo

[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

* * * * - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

Both Google and pop3, also why is the phone showing EV connection instead of 3g?

The funny thing is that I don't have any problems browsing the internet.

The icons are irrelevent. They are simply showing a graphic representation of a .dll file. Yours is pointing to a different file. I may have to reflash this to check it out. I haven't used this version in quite some time.

rolobolas

rolobolas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II - SCH I920 - CDMA

The icons are irrelevent. They are simply showing a graphic representation of a .dll file. Yours is pointing to a different file. I may have to reflash this to check it out. I haven't used this version in quite some time.

Thanks.

Any suggestions or fixes for the email problem?.

rolobolas

rolobolas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Crap!!! I just realized that I have the DG21 latest version installed and you cooked this rom for the DC23. The thing is that everything I tried works with the exception of sending email either with pop3 or gmail.
Well! what should I do next?

Thanks again for all your help

Edited by rolobolas, 01 November 2010 - 07:00 PM.

rolobolas

rolobolas

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Crap!!! I just realized that I have the DG21 latest version installed and you cooked this rom for the DC23. The thing is that everything I tried works with the exception of sending email either with pop3 or gmail.
Well! what should I do next?

Thanks again for all your help

AMDEEE, Where are thee? :)

chatmaster20

chatmaster20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Hi AMD,

I have a problem with my Zerosense. If the number is not in my address book, the caller ID doesn't show me anything, just a black box. Does anyone else have the same issue. It is fine if the person is in my Contacts.

Also, is there a program like WiFi Router or what would you recommend that I could use for my Omnia as a modem.

Thank you very much!

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Hi AMD,

I have a problem with my Zerosense. If the number is not in my address book, the caller ID doesn't show me anything, just a black box. Does anyone else have the same issue. It is fine if the person is in my Contacts.

Also, is there a program like WiFi Router or what would you recommend that I could use for my Omnia as a modem.

Thank you very much!

I think the phone canvas that I used in this rom is the newer one. You could try the imagio phone canvas (thats what I NOW use).

http://www.modaco.co...o...t&p=1433311

Also when I tether my laptop through my phone, I use USB or BT using the internet sharing icon. Just make sure that your usb mode is set to active sync and not mass storage for the usb option.

or you could install the HTC comm manager, which has wifi router capability (via ad hoc mode).
http://www.modaco.co...h...st&id=60373

Xmaster

Xmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
THIS ROM IS FOR ORIGINAL OMNIA I8000? OR ANOTHER?
Did I put on OMNIA (SGH-I8000) MY BUT NOT CHARGE BATTERY AND THE PHONE IS CLOSED, that CAN NOT USE THE PHONE TO CALL ON ANYONE

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

THIS ROM IS FOR ORIGINAL OMNIA I8000? OR ANOTHER?
Did I put on OMNIA (SGH-I8000) MY BUT NOT CHARGE BATTERY AND THE PHONE IS CLOSED, that CAN NOT USE THE PHONE TO CALL ON ANYONE

This thread is for i920 ONLY. I tried to make i8000, but no-one wanted to help me test it. I DO NOT own a i8000, and cannot create magic without the device.

Xmaster

Xmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
amdzero please plizz .cab theme AMDZero for omnia i8000 and you cab theme for manila :) thank you very much :)

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

amdzero please plizz .cab theme AMDZero for omnia i8000 and you cab theme for manila :) thank you very much :)

as stated before, the theme I use incorporate .dll files that are not signed properly. Because they are cooked in, they work fine. If I create a cab for you then it won't allow the .dlls to be used. If you tell me how to back up a manila theme, I'll cab it for you.

Xmaster

Xmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
amdzero thanks for response and understood the problem, about manila not know how to do.
I have another question. manila sense .cab post here ?
sorry for English.

Edited by Xmaster, 15 December 2010 - 11:49 PM.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx

This thread is for i920 ONLY. I tried to make i8000, but no-one wanted to help me test it. I DO NOT own a i8000, and cannot create magic without the device.

"hint... hint.."

X :D

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

mwelch16

mwelch16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
  • Twitter:@none
Is there a way to get back to the standard MS apps? I've tried to disable the Touchwiz, but thats not helping. Specifically the Contacts.

Edited by mwelch16, 21 January 2011 - 03:01 PM.

vargo

vargo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2
amdzero!!!! thank you for this ROM

I had HTC TP2 and I loved it. Now fortunately I had my TP2 broken and my Insurance company game me Samsung Omina 2 (VZW)
I thought I would be stuck with the Samsung interface for next 10months. BUT YOU SAVED ME..

Thank you and keep up the with the good work.

looking forward to some more updates. ;) ;)

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

amdzero!!!! thank you for this ROM

I had HTC TP2 and I loved it. Now fortunately I had my TP2 broken and my Insurance company game me Samsung Omina 2 (VZW)
I thought I would be stuck with the Samsung interface for next 10months. BUT YOU SAVED ME..
Thank you and keep up the with the good work.

looking forward to some more updates. ;) ;)

Well I've got one foot out the door, but I just can't seem to leave the i920 alone. I love my Fascinate, but there are so many ppl developing for it, I just leave it to the pros.

I'm currently working on an Ultralite rom, and adding sense on top. Oh and its 6.5 only (for now).

Andre Castilho

Andre Castilho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2
Hi, im new here (and on smartphones). I Have an Omnia I920 for backup and tests purposes.
I installed this rom/update on it and, of course, loved.

But now i want to sell the phone. Is it possible to reinstall the "official" version of verizon's software?
If its possible, where can i get it (i got only an executable, and it not allows to chenge it).

Thanks.

Andre

dgyahn

dgyahn

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920

Hi, im new here (and on smartphones). I Have an Omnia I920 for backup and tests purposes.
I installed this rom/update on it and, of course, loved.

But now i want to sell the phone. Is it possible to reinstall the "official" version of verizon's software?
If its possible, where can i get it (i got only an executable, and it not allows to chenge it).

Thanks.

Andre

You can find it here in Post #1.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

kingpro

kingpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i920
Thank you very much for the wonderful Rom

INQUIRIES and I have my dear brother if you allow me

Is about how to run the messaging feature in a manner

"use unicode when necessary"

I should be grateful to you my dear brother

* has been a wonderful experience the Rom

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Thank you very much for the wonderful Rom

INQUIRIES and I have my dear brother if you allow me

Is about how to run the messaging feature in a manner

"use unicode when necessary"
I should be grateful to you my dear brother

* has been a wonderful experience the Rom

can someone translate this to English?

kingpro

kingpro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II i920

can someone translate this to English?

I'm Sorry
I'm a newbie in English

Please ..

My question is:
How can you run a property send the Messags Using " use unicode when necessary " In this wonderful Rom ...?

I repeat my apologies
:D

Edited by kingpro, 02 June 2011 - 06:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users