Photo

[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

* * * * - 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920

I sure can!

This is just a temp fix, and won't include the icon update. It will include the facebook/music tab menu fix, and the appointment/alarm dismiss option fix.

i installed the cab but it didnt fix the facebook/music tab menu button. i even disabled Sense when i installed and did a soft reset so idk why it didnt work for me :lol:

Samsung Omnia II i920

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Devices:i920 Omnia 2

i installed the cab but it didnt fix the facebook/music tab menu button. i even disabled Sense when i installed and did a soft reset so idk why it didnt work for me :lol:

thats odd.

all the cab does is copy files.

copy facebook and music .xml files to \windows\manilaxml

did you install to device and not storage card?

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

If you need anything off this beast let ne know, there is a sweet set of clocks on here

yeah, can you take some screenshots or something?

I know its got android but some images would be nice to put on our device. I'd have to convert them to 16bit tho.

maldonj1

maldonj1

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Devices:I910, I920,DX,Bionic,
dang, cant take pics with mymobiler since its only for windows phones, any ideas?

Edited by maldonj1, 29 June 2010 - 01:23 AM.

Have some stuff to sell? visit http://myegaragesale.com and sell it for super cheap

WMrick

WMrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

thats odd.

all the cab does is copy files.

copy facebook and music .xml files to \windows\manilaxml

did you install to device and not storage card?

I installed the cab also and it did not fix the reminder snooze options or facebook menu. Do we have to do anything speacial before installing?
besides these minor issues, this ROM is one of the best!
I did install it to device

Edited by WMrick, 29 June 2010 - 01:54 AM.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx
Not bad AMD, you may wanna throw a post up at Samsung-Omnia.org since they aparently don't have anything for i920's over there. Rapid has some for the i8000 but 920's are nadda.
It's still running strong (1.5) and I'm still trying to break it. :lol: So far so good.

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Not bad AMD, you may wanna throw a post up at Samsung-Omnia.org since they aparently don't have anything for i920's over there. Rapid has some for the i8000 but 920's are nadda.
It's still running strong (1.5) and I'm still trying to break it. :lol: So far so good.

X

sounds good!!!

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I installed the cab also and it did not fix the reminder snooze options or facebook menu. Do we have to do anything speacial before installing?
besides these minor issues, this ROM is one of the best!
I did install it to device

hey If I throw up the actual files can you copy them over by hand? you gotta use Resco File Explorer or Total commander (this one is free).

WMrick

WMrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

hey If I throw up the actual files can you copy them over by hand? you gotta use Resco File Explorer or Total commander (this one is free).

Yeah, I can do that . Thanks!

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Yeah, I can do that . Thanks!

here ya go, just unzip and throw the notify...dll in the \windows folder, and the facebook /music .xml files in the \windows\manilaXml folders.

then reset and it should be good.

Attached File  temp_fix_1.zip   18.41KB   10 downloads

Let me know if it don't work! (it worked for me)

the sandman

the sandman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i920

here ya go, just unzip and throw the notify...dll in the \windows folder, and the facebook /music .xml files in the \windows\manilaXml folders.

then reset and it should be good.

Attached File  temp_fix_1.zip   18.41KB   10 downloads

Let me know if it don't work! (it worked for me)

copied the files and did a soft reset and still didnt work for me

Samsung Omnia II i920

rpmm70

rpmm70

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:Verizon i920
I flashed to v1.5 earlier tonight and I have everything back to normal. I like the little tweaks to the theme, it makes it seem more complete. The snooze option, music menu, and Facebook menu are all working. Another great ROM

ROM: S.i920.2.0V.DC23.21889
AMDZero ZeroSense v1.5

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

copied the files and did a soft reset and still didnt work for me

I don't want to question whether you've done this right or not, but can you please navigate to those places and please post the "Date" that shows up for each file?

Notify..mui is in windows
and the others are in windows\manilaxml

Edited by amdzero, 29 June 2010 - 12:00 PM.

unchoney

unchoney

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:omnia
amd ecellent rom as the chefs here are the best! Love the way the htc calender faded in and out. Any way to make the reat of the screens do that!

Tony AFM

Tony AFM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:SCH-I920
All I can say is WOW! I have tried to cook my own ROMs and have achieved minor success (mostly just getting rid of unused features to free up space) but what you, Ninja4Hire, and Steel Reign have accomplished is impressive.

I can't imagine the many hours upon hours you folks put into this project.

It is your work that makes me glad to have WM phone instead of a phone from the control freaks (Apple and Google).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Tony

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

All I can say is WOW! I have tried to cook my own ROMs and have achieved minor success (mostly just getting rid of unused features to free up space) but what you, Ninja4Hire, and Steel Reign have accomplished is impressive.

I can't imagine the many hours upon hours you folks put into this project.

It is your work that makes me glad to have WM phone instead of a phone from the control freaks (Apple and Google).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Tony

You know I build ROMs because I like to. I like having control over my own phone, and ultimately my connection to the internet world. Sure there are phones out there that do everything but make coffee, but I'm not a mindless drone. I choose (and now cook) my own destiny.

Windows Mobile does have limitations, but is sure is fun testing them and pushing past them!

As for the fade in/out feature for the calendar, I'm really just a user of sense, I'm still learning as it has a MAJOR learning curve for configuration.

I have probably spent more time on my phone these last few weeks than I have at work! But like I said, it's a hobby of mine.

ED2O9

ED2O9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
amdzero - How does your ROM compare to Ninja's memory-wise?

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920
I will probably be flashing to one of the Sense ROMS soon. So unbiased which is most functional (as in speed and fluidity of the animations and features) Plus do any of you have lite ROMS yet?

Posted Image

Ninja4Hire

Ninja4Hire

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Devices:Vzw - Samsung Omnia i920
  • Twitter:@ninja4hire

I will probably be flashing to one of the Sense ROMS soon. So unbiased which is most functional (as in speed and fluidity of the animations and features) Plus do any of you have lite ROMS yet?

I would say that both roms are just as functional. I think it comes down to what you want (6.5 or 6.5.5). That is kind of how we planned it I guess. Also AMD has the overclocked cooked in with easy to use clocking options. You will need to cab the overclock into my rom yourself.

The roms are like Pokemon, you gotta flash them all... (or something like that)

amdzero

amdzero

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

I would say that both roms are just as functional. I think it comes down to what you want (6.5 or 6.5.5). That is kind of how we planned it I guess. Also AMD has the overclocked cooked in with easy to use clocking options. You will need to cab the overclock into my rom yourself.

The roms are like Pokemon, you gotta flash them all... (or something like that)

I agree...

We chefs worked very hard on getting this out to you guys. This is a team effort, and as such they are almost identical in terms of sense. I chose to stay with the 6.5.x series and Ninja with the 6.5 series.

Steel seems to want to try all the latest greatest stuff so check out all three ROMs then make a decision.

Where is that thread with the i920 ROM reviews???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users