Good News for B7610 newest rom

Guest indivx

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

WHOA!!!! You made my day! (/Night :lol: ). Where did you got this news? Is the source reliable? Anything more you can tell??

:D :D :) :)

I am so happy!

Guest blue_earth

@Inder... you made my day too :lol:

Can you please tell me the source of your information? I hope you're talking about an official ROM update :-)

Guest omid66613

that was really a good news.

please tell me how you found out that a new version in coming? Do you have any link or something?

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Inder, buddy, where are you?? We need to hear more on this from you!! Please come online and enlighten us all :lol:

Guest indivx

guys the source is reliable and i indeed have the rom downloaded but I cant share it with you guys right now. Atleast you guys now that its gonna be JE2, I will try to get the screen shots (But I dont promise anything).

So guys our wait will be fruitful afterall.

Guest daskalos
guys the source is reliable and i indeed have the rom downloaded but I cant share it with you guys right now. Atleast you guys now that its gonna be JE2, I will try to get the screen shots (But I dont promise anything).

wow, but why not share it? It's a free upgrade after all :lol:

anyway

what's new? Is it 6.5 or 6.5.3?

Guest FrostBlooD

what's the point of posting it if ur not even sharing it? o.O

Guest omid66613

I'm so sorrry "indivx" but I don't like the way that you are talking.

does it hurt if share what you have?

your post is useless man.

Guest indivx
I'm so sorrry "indivx" but I don't like the way that you are talking.

does it hurt if share what you have?

your post is useless man.

I have the rar file but dont yet have the password, if you can crack it, I will upload it

Guest daskalos
Hi daskalos,

You are giving me advice to share, I think I have requested you to kindly share the kitchen which you are using for b7610 and I also requested you info regarding cooking manila 2.5 in the rom. Dear friend you didnt even replied. I asked you about manila, which package did you use EXT/OEM ?, how to put it into the rom.

So please dont advise others to share, when you cant. I have no hard feeling for you, I respect you very much as you atleast sharing your roms with the community. I really respect that.

Please dont take it otherwise, I respect you now and will do that in the future as well.

Thanks

Regards,

INDIVX

Clearly you have some hard feelings...

I'm asking you to share that not for my own sake...but for the sake of all B7610 users who are eagerly waiting for an update, that they thought they would never have...

Sharing is unconditional, if you're just "sharing" things because you expect something specific in return or because you just received something, it's not sharing...

And to think that you said sharing my ROMs is the "least" thing I've done with the community, maybe you're right

At least I have done something, and that is to share

I requested some info and tools from somebody for which I didnt get any reply, but I share whatever I can and it is my request to all, kindly share......PLEASE

Yeah right :lol: ....you shared it....after what Omid66613 said at post #10

Edited by daskalos

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Has someone downloaded this file? if yes, please try to upload it to Mediafire or something. I am trying but i am not able to make an account on the website. If somebody can give me a username and password, I can download and upload it for others. Please guys, hurry up.

Guest indivx
Clearly you have some hard feelings...

I'm asking you to share that not for my own sake...but for the sake of all B7610 users who are eagerly waiting for an update, that they thought they would never have...

Sharing is unconditional, if you're just "sharing" things because you expect something specific in return or because you just received something, it's not sharing...

And to think that you said sharing my ROMs is the "least" thing I've done with the community, maybe you're right

At least I have done something, and that is to share

Yeah right :lol: ....you shared it....after what Omid66613 said at post #10

I shared when I got the complete info, not because what Omid66613 said, I really dont care what he said, you can read other posts, people are as excited as I was but how can I share when I only had incomplete rom, what good it was without the password, I dont think anybody can crack that kind of password easily.

As far as daskalos, you are concerned I really dont have any hardfeelings, I didnt mention your name in the thread, its you who posted his PM. I am new to samsung phones and the cooking is different then htc, that was the reason I asked for your help, atleast you should reply, whether you can help or not. For me sharing; if you have something (info,tools,knowhow) which can benefit others, then it has to be shared and I will definitely share it. Otherwise I would have kept this rom without telling anybody about it, I could have easily done that. There are other senior chefs who helped me unconditionally, and one of them wrote a brand new tutorial just for me. WHether it is ajesh or anybody else you always ask whether the problem which you are facing with sense is resolved so that you can cook it into your rom, you ask what you need bro and there is no harm in it. I already said, I respect you for what you are doing.

I have no regrets. I you feel offended then I apologize. I am here to learn from people who are so talented so that I can do whatever they have been doing.

If you downloaded this rom and liked it then please support daskalos as a favor to me.

Thanks all of you guys for your comments.

Regards,

Indivx

Guest indivx
Has someone downloaded this file? if yes, please try to upload it to Mediafire or something. I am trying but i am not able to make an account on the website. If somebody can give me a username and password, I can download and upload it for others. Please guys, hurry up.

Sumit, its not just registering but you also need points and other stuff to view the hidden attachments in that forum, only registering will not get you the download. Check you PM, you can use my login details and get that rom.

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj
Sumit, its not just registering but you also need points and other stuff to view the hidden attachments in that forum, only registering will not get you the download. Check you PM, you can use my login details and get that rom.

Hey Inder, Thanks for the update. I have not yet got your PM. Will you please check. Also, I will get back to you on your PM about cooking and will make available everything for you that I can. Just have some patience till Monday coz I will be out of town for whole day tomorrow. So there is nothing I can do before that.

BTW, the only kitchen that works for B7610 is the RomTool by wes85.

UPDATE: Ok, I got it. I am downloading the ROM. Will start uploading it as soon as the download completes and post mirrors. I request you guys to be easy now and give Inder a break as he had some solid reason to not share the file initially. I will not share the reason here, but please don't have any hard feelings.

@Inder: Thanks a lot for sharing it buddy, I really appreciate your help. Now, I will take it further from here. :lol:

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj

Guest indivx
Hey Inder, Thanks for the update. I have not yet got your PM. Will you please check. Also, I will get back to you on your PM about cooking and will make available everything for you that I can. Just have some patience till Monday coz I will be out of town for whole day tomorrow. So there is nothing I can do before that.

BTW, the only kitchen that works for B7610 is the RomTool by wes85.

Did you get it, I am trying to upload lets see how much time it will take.

Guest indivx
could you pls post components of this ROM

PDA:

CSC:

PONE:

TIA

Guys me and sumit are trying to get it uploaded to mediafire or anyother server. Its not my rom, I got this info yesterday when I went to kingmobi.net. The author posted the password today only.

I have some pics which I downloaded from that post, I dont know how to add those here, should I simply upload as attachments because when I select Insert picture a box opens and asks for URL, should I give the path their. Please tell me.

Guest .:stn:.

either put as attachments or upload on e.g. imageshack and then post links to them o link from the forum. Or you can send them to me I can give you my email and I'll post them here.

Guys me and sumit are trying to get it uploaded to mediafire or anyother server. Its not my rom, I got this info yesterday when I went to kingmobi.net. The author posted the password today only.

I have some pics which I downloaded from that post, I dont know how to add those here, should I simply upload as attachments because when I select Insert picture a box opens and asks for URL, should I give the path their. Please tell me.

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Upload the pics to http://imageshack.us . then get the direct url of the file and post it using the insert image function. :lol:

Guest daskalos
I shared when I got the complete info, not because what Omid66613 said, I really dont care what he said, you can read other posts, people are as excited as I was but how can I share when I only had incomplete rom, what good it was without the password, I dont think anybody can crack that kind of password easily.

As far as daskalos, you are concerned I really dont have any hardfeelings, I didnt mention your name in the thread, its you who posted his PM. I am new to samsung phones and the cooking is different then htc, that was the reason I asked for your help, atleast you should reply, whether you can help or not. For me sharing; if you have something (info,tools,knowhow) which can benefit others, then it has to be shared and I will definitely share it. Otherwise I would have kept this rom without telling anybody about it, I could have easily done that. There are other senior chefs who helped me unconditionally, and one of them wrote a brand new tutorial just for me. WHether it is ajesh or anybody else you always ask whether the problem which you are facing with sense is resolved so that you can cook it into your rom, you ask what you need bro and there is no harm in it. I already said, I respect you for what you are doing.

I have no regrets. I you feel offended then I apologize. I am here to learn from people who are so talented so that I can do whatever they have been doing.

If you downloaded this rom and liked it then please support daskalos as a favor to me.

Thanks all of you guys for your comments.

Regards,

Indivx

Yeah right... I'm the bad guy, the one who doesn't share and the one who's asking things so that I can cook it on my ROM...happy now?

You just made me realize something...

So goodluck in your ROM cooking, hope you share your future ROMs to the community, and may you be there when someone needs help, whether they ask it or not...

Goodbye

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hey Daskalos, Buddy, please calm down. You are a very senior person among us and without your guidance and hard work, this forum cannot survive. In the heat of the moment things like this happen sometimes. Inder is not a bad guy either, its just that some miss-communication happened between you two, as far as I understand it. We all respect and love you, and there is no way that anybody is going to mistreat you ever. :lol:

@Inder: Buddy, just cool down for now and let's concentrate on sharing this new ROM as much as we can. I can understand your problems, Internet connections are pathetic in India, compared to other countries and its not an easy feat to upload a 300 MB file, takes more than 3-4 hours sometimes. I have gone through all this too.

I request you to post as much information as you can about this rom in the first post, as I guess you have now flashed it. That will make life of other people a bit easier :D

Peace!

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

So here are the details of the ROM taken from the screenshots :

OS Build : WM 6.5 21883 (Build 21883.5.0.73) (Its WM 6.5, with start button on top)

PDA : B7610DDJE2

CSC : B7610INUJE2

PHONE : B7610XXIK3

So the Country code is DD, Suffix is INU. This implies that this ROM is made for India specifically. I guess this is meant to be launched in India soon. But as always, the PDA part should contain everything for everyone. I guess people should not flash the CSC as its meant for India only. But will give my final word after downloading it fully. I am at 203 MB now, downloading @ 64 kBps / 512 kbps speed. Will get the file within few minutes. Lets see. :lol:

Guest .:stn:.
So here are the details of the ROM taken from the screenshots :

So the Country code is DD, Suffix is INU. This implies that this ROM is made for India specifically. I guess this is meant to be launched in India soon. But as always, the PDA part should contain everything for everyone. I guess people should not flash the CSC as its meant for India only. But will give my final word after downloading it fully. I am at 203 MB now, downloading @ 64 kBps / 512 kbps speed. Will get the file within few minutes. Lets see. :lol:

yes, but fus downloader does not see anything when this data given..

Could you share download link or I hope you upload it somewhere after downloading.